M1T pct?Should I use all the nolva or save??

polo30

Awards
was just wondering if i should use all the nolva????I just finished a cycle of M1T and 4 AD. My starting weight was 192lbs Finish weight was 211. I had no problems while on the cycle except a few sleepless nights, had very good strenght increases all around. I wanna do another cycle in a few months and with no signs of gyno or anything else except happy results would it be ok to just eat alot of good food and use creatine to save the nolva or has anyone tried this????

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
NO no and more no. M1t is cheap and PCT is not expensive either, if you wanna keep those gains, do a full blown PCT. Read my thread called "A NOTE OF ALL YOU NON-PCTers" my firend gained weight on m1t and lost it all and then some. m1t is not something to f* with

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ABSOLUTELY do pct
m1t shuts you down something terrible

if you have to ask this, i really suggest doing a lot more research before your next cycle

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i agree, alot more reseach needed here

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That would be about the dumbest thing you could possibly do. Listen to everybody's advice & do a PCT. You don't want to end up on HRT at age 30. The fact you even asked this question tells us you may not have been ready for m1t in the first place.

polo30

Awards
Ok then, didnt know i was gonna get attacked and called dumb... I have done research on the stuff and read many posts from alot of different forums besides this one,and from what I've found some use nolva, some use other stuff,some dont use anything, and i've read questions people have posted about having gyno symptoms and people saying stop the cycle and use nolva, thats why I asked. I am using nolva now and have since my last day of the cycle (nasty by the way) and if no one posted questions there would be nothing new to read

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
No one called you dumb. You asked a question and you got your answer. Using Nolva or Clomid post cycle is something you should know long before starting a cycle. The others are right, you should really do a lot more research about prohormones and steroids.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I didn't call you dumb, I said it would be dumb to skip PCT. It's much better that you asked the question than just doing it that way.

The harshness of the replies are indicative of how important PCT is, especially after m1t use.

TheAL73

Banned
Awards
What is the best PCT you guys would recommend?? I'm on MiT and need your opinion. Thanks

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You need 4 weeks of nolva or clomid. Nolva dosing would 40mg week 1, 30mg week 2, 20mg week 3, 10-20mg week 4. If using liquid nolva, multiply those dosages by 1.5.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
What is the best PCT you guys would recommend?? I'm on MiT and need your opinion. Thanks
i'm sorry in advance but

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!??! how could you put something m1t into your body without knowing enough about it to realize you need to use nolva and/or clomid for 4 weeks when you are done?!!?

how long have you been on for and at what dose

man i'm getting really frustrated, if ANYONE wants to know why its come to banning PH's just read some of the posts around here :frustrate

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, to start...the best PCT is to have your PCT planned out and your ancillaries in-hand prior to even beginning a cycle. In fact, that's all I'm going to say for the time being.

TheAL73

Banned
Awards
hey guy, chill out.

I have 6 oxo that I will be using but want to see if there is anything better I should know about it before I get off and also wanted to know some opinion from people who have been more experienced. These are hormone pills guys, not LSD!!!!!

ZackMurphy

Awards
These are hormone pills guys, not LSD!!!!!
So, this means you can take it much less seriously, do the cycles and the PCT haphazardly? Que sera sera, right?

The whole point of the guys on this thread is that the time to think about PCT and to do your research is before you begin, not as you're mid-cycle, or as you're finishing it.

6-oxo and nolva are completely different compounds. Yes, nolva or clomid is better. 6-oxo is fine for what it is, but it's not the ideal PCT for M1T. You should know this. You should be able to answer the top 10 newbie PH questions before you pop your first pill.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guy, chill out.

I have 6 oxo that I will be using but want to see if there is anything better I should know about it before I get off and also wanted to know some opinion from people who have been more experienced. These are hormone pills guys, not LSD!!!!!
This post shows your ignorance. Do some research please.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
WTF?! I don't mean to flame you or come off as being rude. But, your ignorance is really glowing right now. Please, make sure you do your research prior to using any compounds. Read thorugh some of the threads here. There are tons of them regarding M1T, Nolva, Clomid, PCT, etc. There is a search feature at the top of the page that works very well.

By the way...M1T is not just a hormone pill, it's an AAS.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hey guy, chill out.
These are hormone pills guys, not LSD!!!!!
i realize that, i'd probably be less worried about you if you just dropped a tab of acid as opposed to using the most toxic steriod (legal or otherwise save maybe for halo) currently around

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
As a newbie, I must reiterate what the above guys are saying about the seriousness of taking prohormones and PCT. Especially the fact these are going to be banned. They should be by prescription at the very least. I have been out of touch for a few years, picked up a muscle mag saw all these ads and bought 1 ad and 4ad thinking they were just supplements like creatine and protein powder. Luckily, I got some 6 oxo as I saw the ads saying I should use it. I did not even know these bulletin boards existed until I started doing the research. I stocked up on 1 ad, 4 ad , norandrodiol, 6 oxo and will be getting some nolva. I have no idea when i will be using any of this stuff because Im not taking any chances until I know EVERYTHING there is to know. I must admit though, while on it, the dosages I took were double what the bottles said, and made fantastic gains. If I knew what I was doing, I would have kept them.

Thanks to those who give their advice to help us newbies out.