Women on gear

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Another libido question.

If a women is in a lose dose of T or maybe just something like anavar, I assume this would increase libido, correct?

Do women also need to take an AI like adex or something? Or would estrogen not be an issue with them (besides the final stages of a prep when I would imagine they would want estrogen decreases )

If I women is using that would interfere with her fertility and menstrual cycles, right? How so?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Another libido question.

If a women is in a lose dose of T or maybe just something like anavar, I assume this would increase libido, correct?

Do women also need to take an AI like adex or something? Or would estrogen not be an issue with them (besides the final stages of a prep when I would imagine they would want estrogen decreases )

If I women is using that would interfere with her fertility and menstrual cycles, right? How so?
Yes women get a large increase to libido just like men.

As for estrogen this is my logic (all speculation so don't quote me)... you wouldn't use an AI for non aromatizing compounds. The dose of Test used by women is much lower than what men use therefore aromatization is much lower. I am guessing you would be in the 200mg range for Test? That is about average physiological dose for a male and there is minimal aromatization. Its when you start getting doses past 500mg that you need to worry about estrogen.

I honestly don't know about menstrual cycle stuff. I'm guessing there will be an effect but I couldn't say in what way.

I will follow along to learn. Very interesting questions. My curiosity is spiked

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
This quote/thread may be of interest to you:

An AI like Arimidex doesn't stop the production of estrogen by the ovaries, it only blocks the aromatase enzyme (which converts excess androgens into estrogen). Women using testosterone can benefit from Arimidex since they will have excess estrogen due to the same conversion process as men, but it won't do anything about natural estrogen production. A SERM like Nolvadex is the only way to block the actual effects of estrogen in a female.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/female-forum/83999-armidex-vs-nolvadex-ladys.html (post #5)

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
I was using 10mg of Anavar a day and libido does go up around week 3-4. As far as that time of the month and stuff it does impact it but its different with every cycle. On a 8 week cycle i had no signs of it sneeking up ( which was awesome) and when i stopped my cycle everything returned to normal without any issues.