Prohormone Stack

mavrik34

Awards
Hey guys....I am starting a new prohormone stack the first bottle is by XCEL sports nutrition. Can anyone tell me if this is a good stack and ok to use.... the compounds are as follows:

Halodrol - 25mg
Methylstenbolone - 5mg
LMG Max - 20mg
DMZ - 25mg
Carbopol - 20mg
5a-Hydroxy - 20mg
Trenedione - 15mg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i dont care for the dosages, how many are you planning on taking per serving? whats your age and anabolic history?

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Im not that experienced with PHs of running only 2 cycles of a single compound. but damnn guy thats alot of compounds haha gainzzzz brah

mavrik34

Awards
I have not done a lot of ph's before and never anything more than 1 compound

mavrik34

Awards
i dont care for the dosages, how many are you planning on taking per serving? whats your age and anabolic history?
36 yrs old.... those are all in 1 cap. Not a real experienced ph user.

SPLocal

Awards
Pass on that product; doses are ridiculous and it is haphazardly thrown together.
With PH/DS, more does not make a product better.

mavrik34

Awards
Pass on that product; doses are ridiculous and it is haphazardly thrown together.
With PH/DS, more does not make a product better.
Ridiculous as in too high of doses?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Wat single compounds have u ran?

mavrik34

Awards
Wat single compounds have u ran?
In my day....just andro. I did go on a 3 month cycle of tren, deca, win and anavar last summer but was too expensive to keep purchasing the real stuff

SPLocal

Awards
Ridiculous as in too high of doses?

Halodrol - 25mg-------typically run at 75-100mg
Methylstenbolone - 5mg------typically run at 12-20mg
LMG Max - 20mg------typically run at 75-100mg
DMZ - 25mg--------typically run at 30-50mg
Carbopol - 20mg
5a-Hydroxy - 20mg
Trenedione - 15mg

You cannot reach efficacious doses for the major methylated compounds in the product without incurring (what I deem to be) an unreasonable amount of systemic stress and potential side effects. M-Sten and DMZ are commonly run as primary bulking compounds and may be stacked with a non-methyl or bridged with more/less potent methyls in various fashions, but with this product alone, you could not really reach efficacious doses without over-exposing yourself to another compound.

While 1-2 capsules a day would yield gains with some compounds (DMZ), it would not be effective with others (LMG, M-Sten, and the non-methyls) and in my opinion you could put the money spent on this towards running an effective solo or two-compound cycle for an extended period of time.

mavrik34

Awards
Halodrol - 25mg-------typically run at 75-100mg
Methylstenbolone - 5mg------typically run at 26-20mg
LMG Max - 20mg------typically run at 75-100mg
DMZ - 25mg--------typically run at 30-50mg
Carbopol - 20mg
5a-Hydroxy - 20mg
Trenedione - 15mg

You cannot reach efficacious doses for the major methylated compounds in the product without incurring (what I deem to be) an unreasonable amount of systemic stress and potential side effects. M-Sten and DMZ are commonly run as primary bulking compounds and may be stacked with a non-methyl or bridged with more/less potent methyls in various fashions, but with this product alone, you could not really reach efficacious doses without over-exposing yourself to another compound.

While 1-2 capsules a day would yield gains with some compounds (DMZ), it would not be effective with others (LMG, M-Sten, and the non-methyls) and in my opinion you could put the money spent on this towards running an effective solo or two-compound cycle for an extended period of time.
I appreciate this a lot! I am hearing a lot of the same responses ad you on sticking to 1 to 2 compounds at the most. I will be sending this back and getting the single compounds

wrdb8

Awards
oh okay mavrik because i know a place called Rawprohormones.info that sell the multi-compund underground ones.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And now we're sourcing...time to read the rules of the forum

larobi

Awards
that's alot of methyl's in one product. i agree with SPLocal, it's hard to properly dose products like these. definitely better to buy single compounds if you wanted to stack so that you can control the dosages better.