HDrol and PWO's???

monster73

Awards
hey guys, started my 1st ph run today (HDrol)...was wondering if theres anything like a pwo that can be taken with HDrol for the little extra gym boost, or maybe 1 that is stim free? started at 50mgs didnt notice anything yet but i know its only my 1st day so im tryn to be patient, lol....im just so use to taking a pwo before i hit the gym that it felt wierd this morning only taken 25mgs of HDrol with some monster amino so my gym day felt sluggish but i managed to pound it out, big fan of hitting the gym with that awesome focus and mood feeling so not being able to take my pwo kinda through me off and i understand the reason to not take it along side of HDrol is cuz of raising your blood pressure.....also i know about creatine and putting extra strain on the kidney's and liver with HDrol, so maybe a stim and creatine free pwo???...or would it just be a trial and error thing and see how i feel with a small dose of a pwo???...thanks guys, just lookn for alittle input thats all

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
obviously the best option is to check bp while on cycle but i started coQ10 with mechabol and continued with a stimmed pwo, volatile to be exact, which also contains creatine hcl.

monster73

Awards
ive been taking the 4 caps of cycle assist morning and nite along with 2 extra hawthorn berry caps and i believe i felt more relaxed and mellow today then ive ever felt to be honest

monster73

Awards
also take Liv.52 tabs along with fish oil and vitamin C

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11