Anyone stack these?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Anyone stack these?

Halotestin or Turinabol (Undecided on both) with Anavar?

Starting a weight loss program with a fat burner, I dont want to use any test for this cycle. Mainly would like to keep as much muscle and strength as possible by this stack and diet. Doing the research, I was thinking of stacking these as they are all strength driven with minimal side effects. Based off what I read, they would have to help with strength loss.

History about me:

First cycle ever, Test 250 , Anavar and Tren. Great results (Just didnt like the possible side effect from Tren.) Went from 185 to 200 pounds.
    Second cycle: Test 250, Winnie Tabs, Anavar. Was not happy with this cycle. The cutters didnt cut like the Tren did and I blew up like a fish. Went from 195 to 225. Did not like the way I looked even though I could bench press 315. Mind you Im 5'8", so 225 was a heavy weight to carry around. Been off of gear for 7 months, sitting at 207 and strength is good, Im happy, just want to try and drop to a goal weight of 185-190 with the new muscle made from previous cycles if possible.

Appreciate the feedback.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Triton24
    Halotestin or Turinabol (Undecided on both) with Anavar?

Starting a weight loss program with a fat burner, I dont want to use any test for this cycle. Mainly would like to keep as much muscle and strength as possible by this stack and diet. Doing the research, I was thinking of stacking these as they are all strength driven with minimal side effects. Based off what I read, they would have to help with strength loss.

History about me:

First cycle ever, Test 250 , Anavar and Tren. Great results (Just didnt like the possible side effect from Tren.) Went from 185 to 200 pounds.
    Second cycle: Test 250, Winnie Tabs, Anavar. Was not happy with this cycle. The cutters didnt cut like the Tren did and I blew up like a fish. Went from 195 to 225. Did not like the way I looked even though I could bench press 315. Mind you Im 5'8", so 225 was a heavy weight to carry around. Been off of gear for 7 months, sitting at 207 and strength is good, Im happy, just want to try and drop to a goal weight of 185-190 with the new muscle made from previous cycles if possible.

Appreciate the feedback.
    I don't know where you got that Halotestin is low in sides. That ahit is harsh. Not needed at all for a cut that's a pre contest drug or a power lifters drug

Do turinabol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

I apologize, let me rephrase, longer than 4 weeks it can kill the liver so it is worse side effects wise than turinabol, but wouldnt the results be the same? (Strength)

I could run the Turinabol longer as well. Have you ever stacked this with Var? I hear constantly about Anavar only cycles, but never anyone stacking this for strength in addition to Vars affects.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best way to stack these to cut.
    By Buc4Life04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 11:36 PM
  2. Anyone stack SD with Nordiol?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 02:02 PM
  3. Anyone stack M5AA and M4OHN yet?
    By Vader in forum Anabolics