Effects OF Alpha Mass

  1. Effects OF Alpha Mass


    i just started my alpha mass/bulk cycle today can anyone inform me on when spme effects kick in such as aggression, strength/ size (not till week 3?) and some sides. just as a heads up im just curious.


  2. it looks like out of your 32 post, 30 of them have been about this alpha mass/bulk cycle.

    just take them, what ever happens happens.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
    •   
       


  3. no actually my 31 out of 32 post have been about it

  4. You are seriously making this more complicated than it has to be.

  5. Dose 9-12 a day for some goodness.
    BOARD TYRANT

  6. You are gonna get HUGE! I would save up for new clothes, or prepare for Hulk clothes

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    You are gonna get HUGE! I would save up for new clothes, or prepare for Hulk clothes
    I'd have to say alpha mass beats test any day...

  8. yea i know im making this more difficult and im sorry but there are some circumstances that make it more complicated anyways piston 8 caps for 6 weeks is what im gonna do and 4 caps of bulk.

  9. i heard that milk thistle can hinder gains with these two products is that true because than i will just run taurine and hawnthorneberry seperate and can i use a preworkout while on this or any energy supplemnt before i lift

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wrdb8 View Post
    i heard that milk thistle can hinder gains with these two products is that true because than i will just run taurine and hawnthorneberry seperate and can i use a preworkout while on this or any energy supplemnt before i lift
    These aren't methylated. Don't worry about your liver.
    BOARD TYRANT

  11. yeah i know but they have things for acne and blood pressure in it so i thought i would use them up or should i just take some taurine and hawnthorn berry seperate?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wrdb8 View Post
    yeah i know but they have things for acne and blood pressure in it so i thought i would use them up or should i just take some taurine and hawnthorn berry seperate?
    You could always use a lower dose of cycle assist, split as far away from PH dosing as possible. Maybe dose AM/AB morning and afternoon and half a dose of cycle support right before bed? I don't know, just a thought

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wrdb8 View Post
    yeah i know but they have things for acne and blood pressure in it so i thought i would use them up or should i just take some taurine and hawnthorn berry seperate?
    You dont need any supports with your cycle, use coQ10 for blood pressure if you feel a need for it. Yes u can use a pwo and u shouldnt need taurine either

  14. Anyone had experience with this product, I am currently in week 3 and find my BP/HR increase after say 1-2 hours of a dose and noticed a little dizziness? any ideas what I can do?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    fcukin retards using steroids.

    What's with SNS reps and their liberal use of the word "retard?" It's horribly offensive unless you're speaking in a clinical sense of someone with an I.Q. of 50 or lower.
    BOARD TYRANT

  16. yeah king i do feel a little light headed i guess after dosing nothing crazy tho

  17. rayjay how many mg of coQ10 would be good a day 200?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wrdb8 View Post
    rayjay how many mg of coQ10 would be good a day 200?
    Yup

  19. thanks hvactech

  20. so if I hit up Coq10 and some hawthorne would that stop the BP/HR increase? Anyone know why AM causes this? In all the logs, I never once read that anyone had this issue, I think a logger here had a problem 2 weeks in, but it went away. I am dosing the caps like this

    8am 3
    12pm 3
    4pm 3

    Cheers

  21. yea hawnthorne berry with coQ10 will get ride of BP/HR issue. Not sure why but its not a big deal imo..thing im worried about is lethargy.

  22. yer I got the Stano elite which bloody helps so much. I was falling asleep at work and on the bus, I was hitting up 9 caps a day and was sleeping like a bear LOL

    OK so High BP isnt that bad? I was getting worried :P

  23. i mean nothin to worry about with hawnthorn and coQ10 and how much do u weigh, i sent u a pm

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    What's with SNS reps and their liberal use of the word "retard?" It's horribly offensive unless you're speaking in a clinical sense of someone with an I.Q. of 50 or lower.
    would you like a waaaah burger with your french cries sissy pants?

    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wrdb8 View Post
    i just started my alpha mass/bulk cycle today can anyone inform me on when spme effects kick in such as aggression, strength/ size (not till week 3?) and some sides. just as a heads up im just curious.
    I just saw you post in a thread saying that you're 17

    Originally Posted by wrdb8
    go to hurtado magic.com and look up their male product line and its homeopathic as well and look at the ingredients i used the ultimate male kit and i think i got decent gains maybe 5-6 pounds of lean mass because people had noticed but i bet it will work better for u considering I'm 17 so give it a try i also wanted somebody to log it/try it. i believe he has a video on youtube talking about it.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shelf life of Alpha Mass /Alpha Bulk
    By Daxter in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 09:06 PM
  2. effects of 19-nor
    By q-tip in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 07:24 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 11:13 AM
  4. effects of heat on T1pro?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2002, 09:21 PM
Log in
Log in