- 12-27-2012, 10:59 AM
I've been taking AAS for almost two years and i've lost so much hair. I've taken anything in the world you can think of for hairloss and nothing stops it including finastride. I've tried doses of finastrside from 1mg a day to 2.5mg a day on LOW doses of test and still hairloss. I know the finastride is working because at 2.5mg to much dht is being blocked and hindering the effects of the TEST. No matter whether the dose of AAS is moderate or aggressive I still lose about the same amount of hair. I use Nizoral 2% EOD. I've also created a custom nizoral shampoo that contains 2% nizoral, spironolactone, and azelic acid cream and still the shedding continues. The hairloss isnt just a specific area. Its thinning at the "widows peak" as well as all throughout the front crown I think they call it. A Can I just be shedding due to imbalanced hormones and not actually losing hair permanently to DHT since it seems the hairloss isnt being cause from DHT?
- 12-27-2012, 11:06 AM
- 12-27-2012, 11:07 AM
12-27-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm not certain, i've never met or seen my Dad. Everyone on my mothers side of the family still has a full head of hair. So I would think it doesn't.
12-27-2012, 12:53 PM
12-27-2012, 01:46 PM
If you`ve lost much hair alredy,nothing will bring it back.
Just shave your head.
It will look good if you`re jacked,which I hope you are after 2 years of AAS.
Similar Forum Threads
- By freeze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2003, 10:14 PM
- By Tim in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-11-2003, 03:40 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2003, 01:02 AM
- By Bigmac in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2003, 12:39 AM
- By gettin'old in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2003, 07:10 PM