Trenazone vs trenavar
- 12-26-2012, 05:55 AM
- 12-26-2012, 05:59 AM
They are not comparable to xtren. They are both different from each other. Trenavar is more potent, however trenazone is non liver toxic. Trenavar will convert to tren, but i think the rate is somewhere around 15 or 20%. Trenavar does not elevate liver enzymes much at all, and can be ran up to 90mg or so without seeing harsh sides (although we're all different). Trenazone makes a great stacker, and will convert to tren at a low rate. All the usual tren side effects can be present.
Edit: added more info.
12-26-2012, 06:05 AM
have you used both?
i used to run xtren 60/90/90/120/120/120
what would a comparable t-var cycle be?
12-26-2012, 06:07 AM
12-26-2012, 06:09 AM
I've never used xtren or trenavar. But if you do the math vs Tren your Trenavar cycle should range between 60mg and 90mg if you can handle it. At around 100mg you'll start to have issues, allergic reaction-type stuff... can get bad. Trenavar, imo, is one of the better compounds on the market... could even be the "best" compound out now.
12-26-2012, 06:14 AM
12-26-2012, 01:18 PM
Trenavar converts at a rate of probably 5%. You have to super mega dose it IMO. Trenazone on the other hand has really great reviews
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trekofstarsx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-09-2012, 11:59 PM
- By TomGreen in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-19-2012, 09:59 PM
- By Whacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 02-10-2012, 02:11 PM
- By cfiggs in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2011, 12:03 PM
- By jdj16 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-21-2011, 07:41 PM