Next cycle thoughts

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
So I'm planning my next cycle and I was thinking of stacking epistane, halodrol, an stano for 6 weeks.

I'm currently 22, one previous cycle(sd and epi).
Stats are 5'8" and about 180 lbs

Doses something like:

Epistane- 40/40/50/50/50/50
Hdrol - 50/50/75/75/100/100
Stano - 800/800/800/800/800/800

Pct would be:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Or
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Daa 3/3/3/3

Erase 0/0/3/2/1

I'm just looking for any thoughts or suggestions, this is still in the planning stages and I'm open to make changes. Also liver support would be cycle assist or possibly tudca or liv52 throughout cycle and pct.

I'm mostly looking for thoughts on the dosing, I'm not sure if that would be too high and I know that more is not always better.

Any input is much appreciated!

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Oh, and goals for this cycle would be a cut. I'm currently sitting at 15% bf and my long term goal is to get down to 8% without losing much strength or size. Obviously I know cutting for 15 to 8 in 6 weeks isn't likely, but I would like to drop some fat while maintaining or gaining weight and strength.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I'm running the same cycle soon too. I'm also around 15%.

Have you considered logging with before/after pics?

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
I'm running the same cycle soon too. I'm also around 15%.

Have you considered logging with before/after pics?
That's cool man what are your thoughts on the doses I have?

And yeah definitely, I won't be starting until probably late January/early February but I've been entertaining the idea of posting a log once I start

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts are Bridging up on Halo is just a waiste Id keep it at 75-100 all the way thru, around 75-100mg is the sweet spot for halo IMO.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
My thoughts are Bridging up on Halo is just a waiste Id keep it at 75-100 all the way thru, around 75-100mg is the sweet spot for halo IMO.
Sounds good I'll start it at 75 an depending on sides and whatnot possibly bump it up in the latter half of the cycle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SpicedCider Anabolics 28
Anabolics 5
Supplements 8
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 9