FREEZING LIQUID SUPERDROL?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.09%

Question FREEZING LIQUID SUPERDROL?

So I've recently bought 6 bottles of liquid "SuperDMZ" of a generic brand. 50ml bottles with 20mg superdrol and 20mg dmz per ml. I bought 6 because i live in australia and it is extremely hard to get PH's here so i stocked up for the future and will probably give 2 bottles to a friend.
    Anyway i am only planning to do 1 or possibly 2 cycles a year so want to know how i should store them and how long they would keep for and can it be dangerous to take a ph that is out of date.. (can they become toxic or anything?). The superol/dmz is suspended in some kind of oil.
    The guy i bought em off recommended freezing or refrigerating them.
    Has anybody had any experience freezing or storing superdrol or any ph for an extended period of time? Some of them could be stored for up to 4 or 5 years... Would freezing them be best? or would this destroy the chemical makeup somehow?

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.9%

I would just store them in a cool dark place. The expiration date is probably 2 years from now and it will be good for several years after that.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

do not freeze them.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

yea i wouldnt freeze them. freezing test causes the test to seperate from the solution and form crystals. thats fixed by heating the mixture under warm water, but idk if the same will apply to sd or dmz. might just **** it up
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight
    yea i wouldnt freeze them. freezing test causes the test to seperate from the solution and form crystals. thats fixed by heating the mixture under warm water, but idk if the same will apply to sd or dmz. might just **** it up
    This will happen, won't effect the effectiveness of the compound, just sucks.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.09%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    This will happen, won't effect the effectiveness of the compound, just sucks.
    Thats good that it wont effect the effectiveness because i have already frozen them, and yea when i open the lid you can see all this white/yellow stuff bunched together at the top. Im guessing this is the SD.

When i used the first bottle (hadn't been frozen) i could see when i drew it up in the oral syringe that it was oil and it had white flakes in it which im guessing the flakes were the SD?.

Is the SD supposed to be in flakes like this or should i have warmed it up and it woulda dissolved completely.
    Its just that sometimes when i draw it up i can sometimes get a large variation in the amount of the white flakes even though i am using the same amount (1 ml etc.).

Just a bit worried that i might be getting random dosage levels and possibly a bit dangerous levels if i happen to suck alot of the flakes up...?

If anyone else has used liquid ph's did you'res have flakes in the oil or whatever or was it completely dissolved?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.09%

Oh and will it completely dissolve aain if i run the bottle under hot water for a while?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Liquid Superdrol Pulse Questions:
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 10:24 PM
  2. Liquid Superdrol
    By Zero V in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 10:13 PM
  3. Superdrol NG and Liquid Masterdrol
    By jstern in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21