L carnitine L tartrate "on cycle"??

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Runnin' an Ultradrol cycle, and had some AI L-carnitine L-tartrate left over from cutting.

Heard its good to use "on cycle", and been using 1g-1.5g of it with my UD doses.

It claims to "up-regulate androgen receptors". which should help me get the most out of my cycle I figured...

anyhow, my question is this: If it truly up-regulates androgen receptors, does that mean it could make the androgenic sides of UD worse??

for example: do I risk losing even more hair during the cycle with the use of high-dosed l-carnitine l-tartrate??

Dont totally know what "up-regulates androgen receptors" means, but im assuming androgen receptors have alot to do with how much muscle you will put on during a cycle. anyone with some knowledge on this?

Infekted_87

Awards
Androgen receptors are what the steroid attaches to i think, so it would make better use of more of the compund.. I used l-c l-tartrate on one of my cycles, an dont think it increased sides at all.. Hair loss wasn't noticable anyway

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
L carnitine L tartrate LOL.

I`ve been taking the tartrate version for years as a fat loss,which is all it was and is.
And it works pretty good for it.

Now they`ve "re-invented" it to be androgenic.

Give me a break.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
But there is also a good side to it.

Now that carnitine is a test booster lol,AI made it in a 300 gram batch for 20$.

I could never get it for such a price before.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards

I`ve been taking the tartrate version for years as a fat loss,which is all it was and is.

Give me a break.
Yea, the AI is the one ive got. Like i said i used it during my cut, and it seemed to help in that regard.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Give me a break.
They never re-invented it, some of the properties were yet to be studied and applied.\

LCLT is great for a few different things, but i highly doubt it will enhance your steroid cycle to the point that you will experience increased gains. However, for how cheap it is and the other health benefits and possible minor composition help... why not use it if you already have it.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
The synthetic androgen itself is going to up-regulate the androgen receptor to a far greater degree than you could hope to achieve with LCLT. It's highly doubtful that any androgenic side effects will be increased.

dvr2470

Awards
The synthetic androgen itself is going to up-regulate the androgen receptor to a far greater degree than you could hope to achieve with LCLT. It's highly doubtful that any androgenic side effects will be increased.
If this is true, then why is it that as the number of cycles you have been through increases, the amount of the same compound must be increased in order to yeild the same gains. For example a beginner test cycle might be 250 mg per week while a veterans may be something like 1000 mg per week.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
It takes a long time for LCLT to up regulate the receptors. I haven't noticed a difference but to each his own.

dvr2470

Awards
If this is true, then why is it that as the number of cycles you have been through increases, the amount of the same compound must be increased in order to yeild the same gains. For example a beginner test cycle might be 250 mg per week while a veterans may be something like 1000 mg per week.
Anyone???

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

I think this has more to do with how far away you are from your genetic potential. As you gain more size, its harder to put on more size. Lets say you do a cycle with 250mg of test. After a while the gains will plateau unless you up the dose or add another compound into the cycle. Other factors begin to hold you back after about 8 weeks or so into it. Let's say this cycle gets you to 220lbs. You take a break and your down to 210. You do another cycle and you get to 225. Your last cycle only got you to 220. You still made gains, but u didn't go far past where u plateau'd before. If that makes sense. A certain dose will only get you to a certain level before something else is the limiting factor. At least in my experience.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this has more to do with how far away you are from your genetic potential. As you gain more size, its harder to put on more size. Lets say you do a cycle with 250mg of test. After a while the gains will plateau unless you up the dose or add another compound into the cycle. Other factors begin to hold you back after about 8 weeks or so into it. Let's say this cycle gets you to 220lbs. You take a break and your down to 210. You do another cycle and you get to 225. Your last cycle only got you to 220. You still made gains, but u didn't go far past where u plateau'd before. If that makes sense. A certain dose will only get you to a certain level before something else is the limiting factor. At least in my experience.
its that plus often stupidity. A lot of guys try to make up for bad eating, bad rest and bad workout routines with the excuse of "needing" more and more each cycle to make up for their poor management of the rest of the details.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
its that plus often stupidity. A lot of guys try to make up for bad eating, bad rest and bad workout routines with the excuse of "needing" more and more each cycle to make up for their poor management of the rest of the details.
Is that it?

I`ve always heard stories how AAS build up tolerance?I will be glad if that`s not true.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that it?

I`ve always heard stories how AAS build up tolerance?I will be glad if that`s not true.
its pretty much like tnubs said where to get past a certain strength/mass point you just need more gear. Its not like adding 15lbs of mass to someone who is 180lbs is the same as adding 15lbs of mass to someone the same height who is up to 210. But that is more about genetic max than anything else, and in the end if it starts taking that much more it pretty well means staying on cycle with blast and cruise the rest of your life to maintain it. That plus too after a few cycles I believe a person's natural testosterone starts coming back lower, so you end up losing more mass between cycles if you are close to genetic max, so they run a bigger cycle the next time, etc. But there isn't any evidence of real tolerance other than if you are doing cycles back to back with only a month between or something like that. even then its a tossup as to whether it is tolerance vs myostatin or other homeostasis related things keeping you from gaining more mass in such a short span of time.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of genetic max, I believe you can push it slightly higher if you've run some cycles. Not by much, but you can increase the number of nuclei in the muscle cell at a faster rate while on cycle, and may be able to add more than you could naturally. This gives you a higher rate of protein synthesis and will allow you to hold a little more muscle. I havnt really heard anyone support this idea, but I believe it holds some merit.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that it?

build tolerance? lol we're not talking about caffeine and b receptors..............

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of genetic max, I believe you can push it slightly higher if you've run some cycles. Not by much, but you can increase the number of nuclei in the muscle cell at a faster rate while on cycle, and may be able to add more than you could naturally. This gives you a higher rate of protein synthesis and will allow you to hold a little more muscle. I havnt really heard anyone support this idea, but I believe it holds some merit.
it makes sense, but I think at the same time that change is in most users outweighed by losses in PCT, and lowered overall hormone system levels post cycle.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
it makes sense, but I think at the same time that change is in most users outweighed by losses in PCT, and lowered overall hormone system levels post cycle.
so the only option is to blast and cruise for life. ill take note of this and hop back on ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I'm not sure, just guessing from what I've seen here over time
I think it revolves around consistency. It's hard for a lot of us to stay consistent with life as most are recreational. That's been my biggest issue the past 5 years, now that I can be consistently consistent :) I'm seeing awesome progress.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I know this is an old thread, but I have noticed taking LCLT seems to exacerbate the sides of steroids on cycle, specifically the side of lethargy and mood. Extremely noticeable with tren. Also noticeable with even primo. Not lethargy wise but mood wise.

Anyone else experienced this?