15 week precontest cycle advice

B

bw31

Awards
Here is what I have planned, please give me some feedback as this will be my first show and I want to come in shredded! I am looking at dropping all injectables a week out, but would like to know what you all think about this? I have read that tren can be ran up to 3 days out and mast can be run up to the day before..?? I was also thinking about adding injectable winny the last 4-6 weeks, but I can't decide if this is a good idea or not, since I have heard it is known for causing abcesses and infection?

I currently stand 5'11" at 245lbs with about 8% bodyfat.

Weeks 1-4:
100anadrol
40superdrol

Weeks 1-9:
1500 sus
600 tren a

Weeks 10-14:
1000 prop
1000 tren
1000 Mast

10-15:
100 var

12-15:
45halo

B

bw31

Awards
Should I maybe cut out one or the other, or should I cut out both??

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Why not keep tren/mast in though the show?

Prop should be cut at least 2wks before but 3wks would be better

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

B

bw31

Awards

Thanks for the reply. That is what I need help with. I have read so much conflicting ideas that it's hard to tell what to do as far as when to drop what and how much of which compound to do. If you could please answer the following questions it would help me out greatly!

Is 6 weeks out a good time to drop the sus or does it need more time to clear?
If I drop prop 3 weeks out, should I up the tren and mast for the last 2 weeks?
What do you think about water based winny inject for the final 4-6 weeks?
I have never ran mast before, but a NPC guy I know suggested running it at 700-1000 for 6-8 weeks. Is that a good dose, or is that overkill?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Yes cut sust6wks out and add prop, drop that 3wks out and add in water base winni droping that 2-3 days out. Keep tren/mast in through the show, question... Have you use tren at a dose like that? I'm askin cuz that sound like alot. IMO I would use 7/7 tren/mast, but I don't know your cycles history so doses you run how you feel best

B

bw31

Awards
Yes cut sust6wks out and add prop, drop that 3wks out and add in water base winni droping that 2-3 days out. Keep tren/mast in through the show, question... Have you use tren at a dose like that? I'm askin cuz that sound like alot. IMO I would use 7/7 tren/mast, but I don't know your cycles history so doses you run how you feel best

I have used tren up to 1000 for 2 weeks before. I am a very high ranking strongman and powerlifter, so tren is my favorite AAS. Strongest I ever was while I was on 1500test and 1000tren. I'm getting better gear this time, so I'm going to try it out at 600 and see how it compairs to the ugl stuff I use to get. If it's stronger, then I will probably switch from 600 to 700 6 weeks out instead of a gram. Ive never used mast, but if 700 will do then I could stick to 700.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
When you where your at I guess more is better but something I don't think most of the stuff I see is called for. I PL and I know tren is a great drug but I can't deal with it so iv only used it one time for like3 wks at a very low dose... But hey, if you can stand the sides then have at it.

B

bw31

Awards
When you where your at I guess more is better but something I don't think most of the stuff I see is called for. I PL and I know tren is a great drug but I can't deal with it so iv only used it one time for like3 wks at a very low dose... But hey, if you can stand the sides then have at it.
I haven't run doses like a lot of people I compete with do. I know guys who take 5 anadrol50 a day along with a couple hundred tren a day. I try to stay under 3000mg total a week. A lot of research I've done has led me to believe that anything over the 400-500mg a day range is a waste unless taking some growth, which I have never taken.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
You have never takin gh?!?!

WTF... You need to get on that asap!

B

bw31

Awards
You have never takin gh?!?!

WTF... You need to get on that asap!

haha. that's what I've been hearing. I have been talked out of it a few times but still want to. What dosing protocol have you had luck with?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
You been bb'n for how long? And your about to be on the npc stage and you have no idea how much GH to use?!?!?!....

Started at 3ius for 1 month then upped it to 6 and 1wk after I went to 6 I really saw a huge difference for what 3 did.

B

bw31

Awards
You been bb'n for how long? And your about to be on the npc stage and you have no idea how much GH to use?!?!?!....

Started at 3ius for 1 month then upped it to 6 and 1wk after I went to 6 I really saw a huge difference for what 3 did.

I have never competed in bodybuilding. I have competed in powerlifting and strongman for about 8 years. I am not competing in an npc, unless the show I am doing in 15 weeks goes well enough. I'm actually doing a local show and some fitness modeling in the weeks following. If all goes well I would like to compete in the NPC pittsburgh in 2014, but I will not compete in the NPC until I look like I belong there. I'm thinking about getting on 5-6iu growth right after the show I am doing to keep my body lean while I bulk back up. I'd like to get to about 275lbs around 10-12% by this time next year.

B

bw31

Awards
Also, can you give me a real idea of what growth gains are like? I only know a few guys who do it. The npc guy I know does a couple 10iu bottles a day, an arm wrestler I know does 2iu a day, and all the strongman guys I know just take a ton of tren.If I were to do 5-6iu of growth a day 5 days a week for 6 months, how much lean mass could I really expect to gain?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
What do you weigh now? How tall are you?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Are you on another sites with a different name?

B

bw31

Awards
yes. i have multiple names on multiple sites. trying to get as much information as possible.

.. im hoping you dont think im a troll or w/e. if you don't believe i am doing or have done what i have said I have I will be more than happy to pm you links to my social networking sites(fbook, twitter, etc.)

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to figure it all out....

You really think you need to start so high of doses to do a first show? What does your PL cycles look like if you don't mind? Just so I know where your at?

B

bw31

Awards
Just trying to figure it all out....

You really think you need to start so high of doses to do a first show? What does your PL cycles look like if you don't mind? Just so I know where your at?
My normal cycle leading up to a competition is something like:
1400 test, 600eq, 700tren. I normally use 100mg/day of either anadrol or dbol for the last 4 weeks. The heaviest cycle I ever did was 1750test and 700 eq for 16 weeks. 100anadrol and 30halo the final 4 weeks as well as upping the tren to a gram the final 2 weeks. I get ugl stuff, so I am pretty sure it is underdosed, as when I did get pharm gear over the summer I had similar results from 1000test and 500tren. I simply use the ugl stuff because I get it so cheap.(test is under $10/gram)

B

bw31

Awards
To give you an idea, I can bench press over 500lbs, squat and deadlift over 700, and clean and press over 400. Yes, all raw. Competing at 220/242 for powerlifting and 231 for strongman.

E

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Wow, your a big unit, its good to see what some of the guys like yourself run. Thats a lot of super toxic orals at the start. Id consider cutting dosages in half or dropping one all together. Do you stay on all year round with a maintance dose? And Im so jealous of the prices you guys pay for gear. Theres not much underground where im from which is good because what is around is human grade but also about 7x more expensive. Oh and id def be looking into ghrp6+ cjc1295 from my research it could actually be better than gh. Good luck with your contest too, i will be following along for sure if you update.

B

bw31

Awards
Wow, your a big unit, its good to see what some of the guys like yourself run. Thats a lot of super toxic orals at the start. Id consider cutting dosages in half or dropping one all together. Do you stay on all year round with a maintance dose? And Im so jealous of the prices you guys pay for gear. Theres not much underground where im from which is good because what is around is human grade but also about 7x more expensive. Oh and id def be looking into ghrp6+ cjc1295 from my research it could actually be better than gh. Good luck with your contest too, i will be following along for sure if you update.
The tren, prop and mast I got is all high grade, which is why I am comfortable dropping from 1500sus to 1000prop mid cycle. I have never been on over 20 weeks before, but I can't seem to keep my lean body mass over 210lbs no matter how good of a pct I do, so following this cycle I will be doing as I have been advised, which is:

50mg clomid-4 weeks, 20mg nolva-4 weeks, hcg(1000eod for 10 days, 500eod for 10 days.), 200mg test/week. I will then cruise on 200-300 test a week for a couple months.

So from now on it's cruise and blast. I'm looking into starting 25-30iu growth/week as well. Really looking to get to a solid 275+ and keep my strength up. I'd like to break a 2000raw total at 242 or 275 in august or november 2013. Best lifts in competition are currently 675/500/680@242. Best gym lifts are 725/495x3/735@255ish. I was unfortunately quite sick at my last meet due to the antibiotics I was on. I had been bitten and hit with glass bottles in a bar fight while I was sober celebrating one of my training partners going pro in mma at a night club. Needless to say, the @ssholes who started with us were dealt a more sever hand, but it killed my performance at my meet just a week later.

B

bw31

Awards
thinking about using the song "fly by night" by Rush or "Free Fallin" by Tom Petty...

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Ok you your a heavy user.... I think the cyccle u posted would be good, but with the changes I made in start stop times

B

bw31

Awards
Ok you your a heavy user.... I think the cyccle u posted would be good, but with the changes I made in start stop times

I talked to my boy tonight. He said with the gear I have on hand now I should be fine. He told me to do this:

-Run 1500sus, 600tren until 7 weeks out.
-At 7 weeks out switch to 700/700/700 prop/tren/mast.
-At 6 weeks out add anavar at 100/day and injectable winstrol at 50/day.
-At 4 weeks out add halo at 45/day
-At 20 days out drop prop. Increase injectable winstrol to 100/day. Add 2.5mg letro/day.
-At 10 days out split injecting size and increase injection sites to prevent lumping.(MAX: 1/2cc per shoulder, bicep, tricep. 1cc per glute/thigh.)
-Run Clen 14,12,10,8,6,4,2,1 Weeks out

Also was told about carb loading and water dropping.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advice for a contest imo

J

j05441

Awards
To give you an idea, I can bench press over 500lbs, squat and deadlift over 700, and clean and press over 400. Yes, all raw. Competing at 220/242 for powerlifting and 231 for strongman.
I had to stop here and say
Holy****
That is a massive clean let alone press

B

bw31

Awards
Good advice for a contest imo
I hope so!

I had to stop here and say
Holy****
That is a massive clean let alone press
My best clean and press in a competition was 335 or 345 on a 2" thick axle in a strongman comp a year or so ago. My best 2" axle clean and press is 372. My best push press out of a rack is 405x2. Shoulders have always been a very strong point, but my shoulders are not well developed, as they are large front delts and tricep wise, but small in the side/rear.

To improve my overall delt size I am doing shoulders on their own for about an hour a week. Including:
Seated smith military: 6sets of 10.
BTN Smith military: 6sets of 20
Seated Dumbbell press: 6 sets of 10.
Side, rear, and front dumbbell raises: 4sets of 15 per movement.
Side and rear cable raises: 6sets of 15
Machine shoulder press: 1 very long dropset

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I talked to my boy tonight. He said with the gear I have on hand now I should be fine. He told me to do this:

-Run 1500sus, 600tren until 7 weeks out.
-At 7 weeks out switch to 700/700/700 prop/tren/mast.
-At 6 weeks out add anavar at 100/day and injectable winstrol at 50/day.
-At 4 weeks out add halo at 45/day
-At 20 days out drop prop. Increase injectable winstrol to 100/day. Add 2.5mg letro/day.
-At 10 days out split injecting size and increase injection sites to prevent lumping.(MAX: 1/2cc per shoulder, bicep, tricep. 1cc per glute/thigh.)
-Run Clen 14,12,10,8,6,4,2,1 Weeks out

Also was told about carb loading and water dropping.
That's a great break down... Close to what I said other then adding in the extras.

B

bw31

Awards
That's a great break down... Close to what I said other then adding in the extras.

Awesome! I was told that when it comes to contest prep, keeping my injectables constant(2100mg) throughout is more important than the dose of the test. Does that sound correct?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ask him his reasoning. I can't think of any reason he said that- but I don't know it all.

So your switching from powerlifting to bodybuilding am I correct?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Really only reason I can see is keepin blood levels even to keep acne down... Other then that I don't understand his statement about keepin it even

B

bw31

Awards
Ask him his reasoning. I can't think of any reason he said that- but I don't know it all.

So your switching from powerlifting to bodybuilding am I correct?
Ill see what he says. I have been powerlifting for 7 years and doing strongman for 5. I've won multiple national titles in both.

Really only reason I can see is keepin blood levels even to keep acne down... Other then that I don't understand his statement about keepin it even
Ill ask him.

B

bw31

Awards
Hey guys. I have been told that masteron needs to be run for 12 weeks minimum. Is there any validity to that?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
No... Mast is a androgen and a cutting agent, if it's mast prop it's just like any other prop ester. It will take 1-2 wks to fully kick in and will be doin it's thing shortly there after.

Besides, with the doses your gonna run of 1g... It will work quick and fast.

B

bw31

Awards
No... Mast is a androgen and a cutting agent, if it's mast prop it's just like any other prop ester. It will take 1-2 wks to fully kick in and will be doin it's thing shortly there after.

Besides, with the doses your gonna run of 1g... It will work quick and fast.

my boy just got me all new gear for my cycle, since I was running ugl stuff until now. Here's what I was told to do:

Week 12: 1000tren, 500mast, 500prop
Week 11: 1000tren, 500mast, 500prop
Week 10: 1000tren, 500mast, 500prop
Week 9: 1000tren, 500mast, 500prop
Week 8: 1000tren, 500mast, 500prop
Week 7: 1000tren, 500mast, 500prop
Week 6: 1000tren, 700mast, 300prop
Week 5: 1000tren, 700mast, 300prop
Week 4: 1000tren, 700mast, 300prop, 350winstrol
Week 3: 1000tren, 700mast, 300prop, 350 winstrol
Week 2: 1000tren, 1000mast, 700winstrol
Week 1: 1000tren, 1000mast, 700winstrol

Orals will be:
6-1:100var
4-1: 30-45halo

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
lol... looks like what would have done, but at lower doses.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

I keep Test P in the mix at 200 per wk. But it depends on how it bloats you.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If the goal when on stage is to be a lean and dry as possable, ANYTHING that will cause water retention has to go.

OP do as your boy (who competes) and I said, cut the test.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If the goal when on stage is to be a lean and dry as possable, ANYTHING that will cause water retention has to go.

OP do as your boy (who competes) and I said, cut the test.

So your saying that natural bodybuilders can't get that dry hard look because they have testosterone in their system? If you prep yourself properly prior to the show re dropping water etc and run a TRT dose with a decent aromataze inhibitor you won't have any bloat.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Look I'm not here to have a pissing match with you. You have your way you would do it and I know how smart pros do it. I'm not the only one tellin this guy to drop the test, his buddy that competes in the NPC said to do the same.

I'm giving my though on it and you give your, the OP can make it own mind on which way to do it.

B

bw31

Awards
I actually just talked to a guy competing in USAs this year. Currently around 300lbs and pretty lean. He uses test e up until 4 weeks out, then uses prop for 2 weeks, and drops all test 2 weeks out. Sticking with that idea.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
^^^ either way.... ALL TEST IS DROPPED 2WKS OUT! Do it. Caps not pointed at the OP.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Look I'm not here to have a pissing match with you. You have your way you would do it and I know how smart pros do it. I'm not the only one tellin this guy to drop the test, his buddy that competes in the NPC said to do the same.

I'm giving my though on it and you give your, the OP can make it own mind on which way to do it.

And I'm giving him my thoughts. If he were to drop the prop 3 weeks out he will have to bear the brunt of the side effects of having ZERO test in his system. Side effects including but not limited to lethargy, depression, lack of self esteem, unable to get a boner or even aroused for that matter. Simply put feeling absolutely miserable for weeks prior to comp. A TRT dose won't cause **** all bloat without an AI let alone with letro etc.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I actually just talked to a guy competing in USAs this year. Currently around 300lbs and pretty lean. He uses test e up until 4 weeks out, then uses prop for 2 weeks, and drops all test 2 weeks out. Sticking with that idea.
Lukef... These are the OPs words.

B

bigpokey

Awards
And I'm giving him my thoughts. If he were to drop the prop 3 weeks out he will have to bear the brunt of the side effects of having ZERO test in his system. Side effects including but not limited to lethargy, depression, lack of self esteem, unable to get a boner or even aroused for that matter. Simply put feeling absolutely miserable for weeks prior to comp. A TRT dose won't cause **** all bloat without an AI let alone with letro etc.
lol ya bro, dudes runnin competition cycles drop all the test completely and go through all that cause they dont get any drier at all...