Dbol/deca/test C

ProPopper

Awards
So I'm already a week in to this so I will summarize it up as best I can.

Cycle
Test c 300mg 2x a week 6 weeks/ 350 2x wk 6 wks
Deca 250 mg 2x wk 6 weeks
Dbol 40 mg Ed 6 weeks

6-1
I was 201 had to do some time though so nutrition has caused some muscle to waste.

I started by pinning 300 mg of test. I then started with the deca and dbol with another shot of test 4 days after. Work outs have picked up a lot since I am currently at 194 and lifting strong. I will do my third full pin tomorrow Saturday. I am drinking a gallon of milk a day and having a total of 275-400 grams of protein a day and between 2500-3500 cals. I'm going m-t and then Saturday. I will be doin a more thorough log starting from this day on.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
so with the gallon of milk id guess your bulking? looks good, how old are you?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going 12 weeks with the test.
I'd drop the Deca by half and run it the whole cycle. Same thing with the Dbol or 30mgs for the last 8 weeks. I prefer lower dosing for orals but longer on them. I used to go high and fast but the sides suck and gains don't stick around. Dbol's sweet spot for me is 20mgs daily.

ProPopper

Awards
I'd drop the Deca by half and run it the whole cycle. Same thing with the Dbol or 30mgs for the last 8 weeks. I prefer lower dosing for orals but longer on them. I used to go high and fast but the sides suck and gains don't stick around. Dbol's sweet spot for me is 20mgs daily.
You think so? Maybe I'll try that. Would you split the deca in to two 75mg a week?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad 125
Your 1st post says 250mgs twice weekly, that's where I got split the dose from. If that's all you have I'd use 200mgs weekly until out.For clarification is that 300mgs 2x weekly for 600mgs or 300mgs total split 2 x weekly?

ProPopper

Awards
Your 1st post says 250mgs twice weekly, that's where I got split the dose from. If that's all you have I'd use 200mgs weekly until out.For clarification is that 300mgs 2x weekly for 600mgs or 300mgs total split 2 x weekly?
That's a total of 600 a week split in two 300mg. So go from 500 down to just 200 weekly for deca ehh? You see good gains there?

marcial50

Awards
I would run the deca for 10 weeks its slow acting 6 weeks would b a waist

marcial50

Awards
Plus u should defenetly have some nolvadex in hand in case i would take it the whole 12 weeks at 20mg/day

marcial50

Awards
I ran the same cycle 2 years ago

Test c 500mg week 12 weeks
Deca 400mg week 10 weeks
Dbol 20mg/day 5 weeks
Nolva 20mg 12 weeks

3 weeks nothing then clomid 30mg/day 3 weeks hcg 1iu ed 10days gained 33lbs kept like 26 not bad but i was 21 a little young

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a total of 600 a week split in two 300mg. So go from 500 down to just 200 weekly for deca ehh? You see good gains there?
Ok, now I'm smelling what you're steping in. I would keep the Test the way you have it but use the Deca 250mg/weekly for all 12 weeks. Same thing with Dbol, 20mgs day or WO days only for 12 weeks. I prefer the long, low dose for orals or even to pulse them on WO days.

ProPopper

Awards
Plus u should defenetly have some nolvadex in hand in case i would take it the whole 12 weeks at 20mg/day
I guess I never mentioned. I have nolva clom HcG prami and letro all on hand. I'm running erase during cycle as well as prolactrone Ed. Bloat is very very minimal so far. I'm going to the gym later today so I'll have some more info. I'm taking your guys advice and dropping the deca to a lower dose over time and I've dropped the dbol to 25 a day. Maybe will go to 20 in a week or so. Possibly consider pulsing too. The test hasn't hit yet though that's expected. It's only been 2 weeks now taking it. So now cycle is as follows.

Test C 300mg 2x a week for a total of 600mg a week for 12 weeks
Deca 125mg 2x a week for a total of 250mg a week for 10 weeks
Dbol 20-25 mg ed for 10-12 weeks
Erase 3x a day
Prolactrone 3x a day

ProPopper

Awards
Ok, now I'm smelling what you're steping in. I would keep the Test the way you have it but use the Deca 250mg/weekly for all 12 weeks. Same thing with Dbol, 20mgs day or WO days only for 12 weeks. I prefer the long, low dose for orals or even to pulse them on WO days.
I'm taking your advice homie. Laid it out in the post above.

j05441

Awards
Just wondering how much erase are you taking?

I always wondered if its strong enough to handle t

ProPopper

Awards
Just wondering how much erase are you taking?

I always wondered if its strong enough to handle t
I'm taking 3 a day for the whole cycle. The test won't really hit for another couple weeks most likely but I don't see why erase wouldn't work. I've ran it with test E 500 mg a week taking erase twice a day and it worked well for me. I would have to say erase is a solid AI. It does a good job stopping conversion and I can tell because my body never bloats bad when taking it.

ProPopper

Awards
Worked out yesterday strength is up a ton. On my rest days I watched what I was eating and cut down on milk so there is no major fat gain. Took in about 300 grams of protein Friday and Saturday. Then Sunday woke up and had a 8 egg omelet filled with ham and peppers. Also got back with the milk program. Hit the gym later in te night after more food and rest. Started off with light lifts for my back. Seated cable rows at about 100lbs holding them with my back flexed for a few seconds and then slowly going back to the start position. Got a good steady pump going. When I started lifting heavy I was able to hit about 10-20 pounds more with every lift. Strength was great and so was endurance.

Weight dropped 2 pounds as I expected due to the easy eating over te two day rest which allowed me to get rid of the mass build up I had goin on in me. Though I lost a couple pounds body is really starting to change fast. Shirts are getting tighter by the day. By week 6-8 I'm thinking I should see some great results. I'm kind of wanting to throw in a cut later. Any suggestions? My abs are hard as a rock but my BF is a little high in that area making them appear not so nice.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cutting is more about diet than drugs. Eat mostly clean and keep the cardio up to help keep fat gains at a minimum. I like HIIT cardio myself.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
When on AAS you can pretty much transition into a cut overnight just by changing your diet and adding in cardio.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Nolva + deca = bad newa I believe it has to do with progesterone? Correct me if I'm wrong

ProPopper

Awards
Nolva + deca = bad newa I believe it has to do with progesterone? Correct me if I'm wrong
Well nolva wouldn't really combat much of the deca sides being it is mostly prolactin induced sides. This is why I am taking the prolactrone 3 times a day all cycle so that I can keep prolactin levels at bay as well as conversion down with the erase.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Terrible advice... you are asking for lactating nipples if you use nolva when deca metabolites are still active in your body. A 19-nor compound requires clomid for a SERM in pct and to help progesterone sides I use caber or parami on cycle, which are both dopamine antagonists.

Warwarrior

Awards
Terrible advice... you are asking for lactating nipples if you use nolva when deca metabolites are still active in your body. A 19-nor compound requires clomid for a SERM in pct and to help progesterone sides I use caber or parami on cycle, which are both dopamine antagonists.
So DD you don't buy that stuff Seth Roberts wrote on AM about prolactin/progestrone? I believe he was certain one could use nolva with 19nors.

Warwarrior

Awards
Bump...I would appreciate your opinion Danger Dave.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm not a fan of nolva at anytime other than PCT. It can be used for a nandrolone... after it doesn't have anymore active metabolites. Deca is a long ester nandrolone while NPP is short ester.

Simply put-

-You wanna control estrogen use an AI like aromasin or anastrozole.

-You wanna control progesterone use a dopamine antagonist like cabergoline or parami.

-You want to bring your boys back and restart your natural hormone levels use a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator).

Look at the science of how deca affects progesterone levels. Why would you use a SERM (which does nothing to progesterone)?

Or especially since there is a correlation between elevated prolactin and estrogen. Then why would you use something (SERM) that lets estrogen go through the roof and doesn't stop the binding to the progesterone receptor?

If you understood how a SERM works (not saying you don't) then it would make perfect sense why you would never use it during a cycle. But rather in PCT and how Nolva or Clomid are used in different applications.

I don't know who Seth Roberts is but if you link me to it I will read it and give you my thoughts. I am basing my thoughts off of medical studies I have read, human studies, personal use, and basic chemistry.

I do know this... if you use nolva while deca metabolites are active in your body your nipples will lactate. That is a FACT lol and no guy wants to milk himself.

Warwarrior

Awards
Haha :) Here's the thread I was talking about:

anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/123701-progesterone-prolactin.html

If you got time and wanna read that I would love to hear your opinion about the thread.

Warwarrior

Awards
I'm not a fan of nolva at anytime other than PCT. It can be used for a nandrolone... after it doesn't have anymore active metabolites. Deca is a long ester nandrolone while NPP is short ester.

Simply put-

-You wanna control progesterone use a dopamine antagonist like cabergoline or parami.

-You want to bring your boys back and restart your natural hormone levels use a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator).

Look at the science of how deca affects progesterone levels. Why would you use a SERM (which does nothing to progesterone)?

Or especially since there is a correlation between elevated prolactin and estrogen. Then why would you use something (SERM) that lets estrogen go through the roof and doesn't stop the binding to the progesterone receptor?

If you understood how a SERM works (not saying you don't) then it would make perfect sense why you would never use it during a cycle. But rather in PCT and how Nolva or Clomid are used in different applications.

I don't know who Seth Roberts is but if you link me to it I will read it and give you my thoughts. I am basing my thoughts off of medical studies I have read, human studies, personal use, and basic chemistry.

I do know this... if you use nolva while deca metabolites are active in your body your nipples will lactate. That is a FACT lol and no guy wants to milk himself.
Have you had time to read that thread I posted? Did it make sense to you at all?

Warwarrior

Awards

Simply put-

Did you read it?