Overkill on liver protection for first SD run?
- 12-21-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm well versed in PH/DS/AAS and have finally decided to make the jump to a harshly hepatotoxic steroid....superdrol. I will be using it for the first 3-4 weeks of a test p/masteron p cycle.
I'm currently in the process of getting support supps and was wondering if TUDCA and another all inclusive liver supplement like liver xt by SNS or something would be overkill? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Also what kind of dosing scheme would be recommended? like take the SD a couple hours before or after TUDCA etc?
Similar Forum Threads
- By guyr62 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:14 PM
- By guyr62 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:07 PM
- By njt11 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-08-2006, 10:45 AM
- By ali11atc in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 23Last Post: 12-31-2005, 02:31 AM
- By Methyl1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2005, 04:43 PM