Just a PSA.

BLABD

Awards
This is a useless thread, I understand.... but I felt like I need to say this in order to make myself feel better...

HOLY ****ING **** LIQUID NOLVA TASTES LIKE *******! 29 days to go :|

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a useless thread, I understand.... but I felt like I need to say this in order to make myself feel better...

Not as bad as liquid Ketoifen

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
lol it sure fuking does. just push the syringe as far back as you can without gagging and squrt it down. then chase with half a gallon of water

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange juice
Or bcaas / crystal light if your like me and don't need the sugar. Best to drink with something sour vs with your whey

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get the liquid clomid under my tongue, push blend to fire up the morning mass shake, swish around mouth & swallow, pound shake as chaser.

Holding and swishing may be considered masochistic by some, but I like to think it makes me mentally stronger :)

Tbol

Awards
Stronger maybe, smarter...not so much! Lol. Use the juice homie!!!!

j05441

Awards
Grab a capsial supp pill, empty contents poor liquid in

whaz

whaz

Awards
I just shoot it into a shot of water or juice. Still tastes like a$$ but takes some of the sting out.

BLABD

Awards
good idea guys, this was just the first time I used the liquid version of nolva as PCT, and I reacted like Will Farrell did in Elf when he drank the perfume. lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
ostarine tastes like nail polish remover and poison

Nate007

Awards
I like diet ocean spray cranberry juice. Low carbs and sugar and actually does a great job of masking the battery acid taste

Fgp

Awards

Just buy some gel caps online from amazon. Around $20 for 500-1000 caps but you have to make sure it's the "000" size otherwise they may be too small. I assume your liquid RC came with an oral syringe, if not then go to your closest pharmacy and ask for one. Open your capsule and full it up with however much liquid you need with your syringe, recap it and down it like you would any other supplement. Works like a charm.

By the way, you have about 30 seconds to 45 seconds before the capsule starts to melt but it will only melt if you start to mess with it. Ive done it with Nolva, Keto, and Clen and have no problems what so ever.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Just look at amazon, 100 "000" gel caps are going to cost you $7.00. A great investment.
im repping you in a minute, gotta get off ipad app. i cant believe i didnt think of this, itll come in handy for the albuterol run i have planned lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I kind of like the horrible taste. Guess I'm a sick fuk like that

Tbol

Awards
But doesn't this come in liquid form for absorption. Wouldn't putting it in capsules change the whole point?

BLABD

Awards
I would assume not in liquid caps... because when the caps dissolve the liquid is dispersed and absorbed.

Tbol

Awards
I understand how capsules work...... Thanks. Point or question is about taking it "sub-lingually" versus through stomach acids and capsules.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I would assume not in liquid caps... because when the caps dissolve the liquid is dispersed and absorbed.
In the stomach... Which is where the acidity is strong enough to hamper absorption.

Anyone feel free to elaborate

j05441

Awards
Leave it in a cap for 5 minutes and see what happens. Caps dissolve in water. 5 minutes in those caps leak and break down. Test it. I know you got some supp in capps lying around

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
But I think everyone's point is mouth absorption vs stomach/intestinal absorption.

Perhaps many younger generation aren't used to medicinal taste without Walgreens / pharmacy added flavorings. I know I give my two daughters soap in their mouths when they speak out of line. Liquid soap too, not that bar nonsense. Life's not all lollipops and roses, but they are alive and prospering even with a few minutes of "icky taste."

Sorry, just sayin.
And I realize that everything after my first sentence wasn't necessary

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Double penetration

Meant double post... Auto correct