All legal cycle

Mnovember7

Awards
So I'm looking for suggestions on what you guys think the current best legal cycle would be for strength and mass gains.

I'm 28, 6 feet 205. In 2007-08, I used both havoc and h drol with good results. I've seen h drol clones like helladrol but ive been out of the prosteroid arena for a while and wanna see what's still available and legal.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
So I'm looking for suggestions on what you guys think the current best legal cycle would be for strength and mass gains.

I'm 28, 6 feet 205. In 2007-08, I used both havoc and h drol with good results. I've seen h drol clones like helladrol but ive been out of the prosteroid arena for a while and wanna see what's still available and legal.
Im going to run a tren/hdrol cycle. Im looking for lean gains and strength. Try superdrol, if you're ready. Strong stuff and you will def see results. Stock up on support supps though.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Im going to run a tren/hdrol cycle. Im looking for lean gains and strength. Try superdrol, if you're ready. Strong stuff and you will def see results. Stock up on support supps though.
good luck with ur dick

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Superdrol is not legal in the US.

You want something completely legal, then buy any PH that is legal and has even a somewhat good reputation, then use it for a bit so it cuts off your natural test production. Next, go to a urologist -- get a blood test done. Your test levels will come back low from the PH depleting you. Get a prescription for test cyp injectable.

Legal, and way safer than any ANY ph that I am currently aware of

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Superdrol is not legal in the US.

You want something completely legal, then buy any PH that is legal and has even a somewhat good reputation, then use it for a bit so it cuts off your natural test production. Next, go to a urologist -- get a blood test done. Your test levels will come back low from the PH depleting you. Get a prescription for test cyp injectable.

Legal, and way safer than any ANY ph that I am currently aware of
would that actually work hahhaa

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
would that actually work hahhaa
Yes, I can speak for a fact. All the doctors go by is your blood results, so if you use a PH to alter your blood results, they have no reason to assume you used prohormones to alter anything. Not like the general public exactly knows about all this stuff lol. So then bam you get a prescription.

Not ethical, but legal. And that's all that matters lol!

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Yes, I can speak for a fact. All the doctors go by is your blood results, so if you use a PH to alter your blood results, they have no reason to assume you used prohormones to alter anything. Not like the general public exactly knows about all this stuff lol. So then bam you get a prescription.
true enough, doubt theyd hand it over to an 19 year old though

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
true enough, doubt theyd hand it over to an 19 year old though
Well technically they would, but I didn't realize you were that young. Wait a few years before you mess with all this... but judging by your username, I'm thinking it's a bit too late lol

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Well technically they would, but I didn't realize you were that young. Wait a few years before you mess with all this... but judging by your username, I'm thinking it's a bit too late lol
haha ya man, way too late. but my dads a doctor and he helps me;) plus where i live in ontario...the stuff is easier to get than a bag of grass

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
haha ya man, way too late. but my dads a doctor and he helps me;) plus where i live in ontario...the stuff is easier to get than a bag of grass
Lol... can't your dad just prescribe you test cyp then??? Why would you mess with mdrol (superdrol) and stuff? Test is the safest IMO of any compound...

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Lol... can't your dad just prescribe you test cyp then??? Why would you mess with mdrol (superdrol) and stuff? Test is the safest IMO of any compound...
He cant prescribe his own son, its illegal in the medical ministry thingy but yea i wanna run test but dont wanna inject it wrong, plus im bipolar and dont wanna get too aggresssive and pull a chris benoit and kill everybody

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
He cant prescribe his own son, its illegal in the medical ministry thingy but yea i wanna run test but dont wanna inject it wrong, plus im bipolar and dont wanna get too aggresssive and pull a chris benoit and kill everybody
Lmao diagnosed bipolar? Which one, 1, 2, or 3?

I never noticed a whole lot of increased aggression from test, really. I'm sure it varies person to person, though

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Lmao diagnosed bipolar? Which one, 1, 2, or 3?

I never noticed a whole lot of increased aggression from test, really. I'm sure it varies person to person, though
bipolar 2 and im prescribed seraquill 100mg for it haha i take it at bedtime to help me sleep like a baby, and yeah my buddy told me its all in your head when your on it if you know what i mean

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
bipolar 2 and im prescribed seraquill 100mg for it haha i take it at bedtime to help me sleep like a baby, and yeah my buddy told me its all in your head when your on it if you know what i mean
Yeah I agree with your friend. I mean I think sometimes I would feel more aggressive... but usually just while driving, and I attribute that to legitimately bad drivers lol!

This is a bit offtopic from the rest, but can you tell me how you have changed since beginning the seraquill? My fiance is bipolar, but not taking any meds yet. How would you say you are diff since before starting seraquill?

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Yeah I agree with your friend. I mean I think sometimes I would feel more aggressive... but usually just while driving, and I attribute that to legitimately bad drivers lol!

This is a bit offtopic from the rest, but can you tell me how you have changed since beginning the seraquill? My fiance is bipolar, but not taking any meds yet. How would you say you are diff since before starting seraquill?
If she isnt on seraquill, i suggest never using it. because it is very addictive and once your on it. its almost impossible to get off it cold turkey. you need to tamper down off it its really hard because seraquil is a anti pyschotic medication makes the brain think differently, you will always be tired and fatigued, and it makes your muscles tense and hard for them to grow, it just helps me stay on a normal level, and not always all over the place. try googling it and reading up on it, itll explain it better than i can, but if she isnt really angry person i recommend not using seraquil, its very addicting and after a long term its effects on the body are terrible, i never knew any of this when i was prescribed but now i do and dont wanna get off it because its very hard and you will go crazy because the stuff messes with the brain.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
If she isnt on seraquill, i suggest never using it. because it is very addictive and once your on it. its almost impossible to get off it cold turkey. you need to tamper down off it its really hard because seraquil is a anti pyschotic medication makes the brain think differently, you will always be tired and fatigued, and it makes your muscles tense and hard for them to grow, it just helps me stay on a normal level, and not always all over the place. try googling it and reading up on it, itll explain it better than i can, but if she isnt really angry person i recommend not using seraquil, its very addicting and after a long term its effects on the body are terrible, i never knew any of this when i was prescribed but now i do and dont wanna get off it because its very hard and you will go crazy because the stuff messes with the brain.

She certainly has anger issues.

But hmm, this is interesting. What will it do to your mind if you stop now?

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
She certainly has anger issues.

But hmm, this is interesting. What will it do to your mind if you stop now?
plain and simple, it will be like smoking crack for 20 years and stopping all of a sudden.... thats what itd be like. cause sometimes i drink on the weekend and i dont get to take them with alcohol in my tummy so i jsut wait till the next night, but i notice im just edgy and frusterated and my brain will race 24/7 and will get hot/cold sweats randomly google it man and check it out, but it will help your wife be more gentle with ya;)

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
plain and simple, it will be like smoking crack for 20 years and stopping all of a sudden.... thats what itd be like. cause sometimes i drink on the weekend and i dont get to take them with alcohol in my tummy so i jsut wait till the next night, but i notice im just edgy and frusterated and my brain will race 24/7 and will get hot/cold sweats randomly google it man and check it out, but it will help your wife be more gentle with ya;)

Wow sounds extreme. Didn't your dad know this and warn you beforehand?

And isn't there something else you can take with less problems? I took seraquill myself about 4 years ago. Just made me tired and I hate feeling tired, so I stopped cold turkey after a few weeks lol

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Wow sounds extreme. Didn't your dad know this and warn you beforehand?

And isn't there something else you can take with less problems? I took seraquill myself about 4 years ago. Just made me tired and I hate feeling tired, so I stopped cold turkey after a few weeks lol
i simply would lvoe to quit the quill, but i wont be able to sleep at all

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
i simply would lvoe to quit the quill, but i wont be able to sleep at all
Get a prescription for Remeron or Periactin. You will be able to sleep no problem lol plus has an awesome side effect of increased appetite!

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Get a prescription for Remeron or Periactin. You will be able to sleep no problem lol plus has an awesome side effect of increased appetite!
haha yeah but ill probably come off the quill eventually jsut need the will power, cause legit i feel like **** after 1 day without taking it haha congrats for hopping off it cold turkey

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I know you guys moved on to med talk, but wouldn't SD and other orals be MORE risky for bipolar/depression/anxiety etc that test?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I know you guys moved on to med talk, but wouldn't SD and other orals be MORE risky for bipolar/depression/anxiety etc that test?
Hmm good question... I have never taken SD myself. (unless Primabol is a clone of it, I'm not sure... heard that once... and if it is, it kind of alleviated the depression and anxiety because it gave you that godly feeling inside, but that could have been a placebo effect and I didn't have bipolar disorder so you may be very right rayjay. I think I would always go with testosterone over PH's, because PH's are just too toxic to your body).