Taking ph's INTO Mexico

Indigo6

Awards
Going on vacation to Mexico for a couple of weeks. Plan on continuing to train while there. Would like to take just enough 4AD to use while there, but not try to bring it back. I know it sounds silly, given that you can buy the real thing in Mexico, but do you think I'll have any problem taking a ph INTO Mexico. I am flying, not driving and will be with a large group of people. Since it is technically still legal here in the states I was going to leave it in the original bottle, but I could not decide if I should put it in my carry-on or in my checked luggage.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ph's are still legal here and in mexico i can't think of any possible problems

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
:trout:Isn't that like taking a date into the Playboy mansion? -- Haven't you heard? Those prohormone things don't work like real gear.:hammer:

Indigo6

Awards
Yes, you are correct.

However, they work for me, and very well I might add. I'm still in the grey zone and have not commited to the dark side...yet.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I as joking, in case you hadn't guessed. (*I actually think there is something to these things*)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You can also take advantage of the stuff they sell in Mexico while you're there ;)

Indigo6

Awards
I thought you might be

However, it can be hard to interpret tone and sarcasm in posts. Just being polite.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
Going on vacation to Mexico for a couple of weeks. Plan on continuing to train while there. Would like to take just enough 4AD to use while there, but not try to bring it back. I know it sounds silly, given that you can buy the real thing in Mexico, but do you think I'll have any problem taking a ph INTO Mexico. I am flying, not driving and will be with a large group of people. Since it is technically still legal here in the states I was going to leave it in the original bottle, but I could not decide if I should put it in my carry-on or in my checked luggage.
Only problem I see would be if your flight left from California, where 4-AD is banned.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
What about going to Mexico after the ban. Wonder if you can stash it between your socks and underwear and get away with it.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i think people here are ASSUMING, and that is a big no-no with mexican laws. yes, AAS are legal and OTC there. it does not therefore follow that ph's like 4-ad are. i would not, unless you are very confident in your knowledge of mexican law, take ph's INTO mexico.

the "i can't think of any possible problems" approach is laughable. this is a different country. they have different laws. unless you KNOW ph's are legal in mexico, it is crazy to bring ph's into mexico