smash competition prep: Mast/Test/Tbol

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
So basically I want to start competing. I want to put my hard work to use. I know I need to pick a competion before I start prepping. So im starting a lean bulk. I could use some help finding competition and registry, I'm in southern California.
Any suggestions would be appreciated

Stats:
8%

I am not a strength athlete....dealing with a few injuries so i wont be posting those stats unless someone is going to want them. I currently do a full body workout 3 times a week, low weight high rep. On top of a very physically demanding job.So Im happy with my current workout and seeing results with it, my diet is as locked in as Its ever been, and have a girlfriend who is very supportive.

Cycle:
30mg tbol ed
30mg mast p ed
30mg test p ed
May bump up the mg, I'm about 4 weeks in and might drop the tbol soon - not sure about running low dose tbol for extended periods of time or not, it is an oral but very mild. Thinking of switching over to enanthate versions of mast/test, and might blast tbol a little bit or throw in some var. I'm really just feeling it out to see what works for me. I did just tbol test the first couple of weeks and that was nice with no sides, but having added in the mast I'm getting the oily skin/breaking out but not terribly.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm competing in 2014 I'm 6'0 235lbs.

First thing you need to do is add mass. Drop the masteron replace with something like NPP and dianabol.

Secondly eat- like a horse my coach eats 3-4lba of red meat a day, 12 eggs oats, quinoa, avacado, olive oil and whey.

Finally change your routine IMO.

Switch from a full body workout to really focusing on specific muscle groups- and blast the **** out of them.

And get some HGH and insulin.

^if your serious about competeing . If you just wanna casually do it HGH and insulin is not needed.

FYI BE VERY CAREFUL WITH SLIN IT CAN KILL YOU

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Closer to comp time drop the tbol for winni... Also 3 wks out from the show drop the prop. You will no get smaller other then dropping any extra water the prop will be makin you hold.

Also you might want to think about adding in tren. Test tren mast winni it the pre contest cycle... Just cut the test and keep the others in all the way through the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

smash1904

smash1904

Awards

First thing you need to do is add mass. Drop the masteron replace with something like NPP and dianabol.

Secondly eat- like a horse my coach eats 3-4lba of red meat a day, 12 eggs oats, quinoa, avacado, olive oil and whey.

Switch from a full body workout to really focusing on specific muscle groups- and blast the **** out of them.

^if your serious about competeing . If you just wanna casually do it HGH and insulin is not needed.

I did get up to 197 last cycle, but lost a lot of weight getting sick and in pct. Plus I had a rough time with my new job - overall just burning too many calories to hold onto weight. Honestly I look bigger now then I did then because I'm cut up and the right muscles look big. So not saying I don't want to gain weight, cause I do, but I'm not looking for a lot more weight. Like short term 185 while lowering bf, long term I've wanted to hit a lean 205.

I have used deca and don't like 19nors really, ****ed up my sex drive and I basically have ed now. Not looking for it to get worse. Dbol is a maybe, I like dbol, but I'm using tbol because it's similar without the estrogen conversion, so the weight gain is more solid, plus it binds with shbg to make other compounds more effective and has close to no androgenic number. I have enough tbol dbol var tren mast test and ptren to run any which cycle.

I am eating a lot, and trying to eat more, and it's all pretty high quality food. This is one of my problem areas, not the quality of food, but the quantity is difficult for me to get up. I'd say I'm eating roughly 3000 calories a day, and 250g of protein, and eating more than that is work for me.

I've been wanting to do a 6 day split forever but between work and my lady it's next to impossible, so I try to get 3 thorough body workouts a week instead of missing anything in a week. It's just where I'm at in life right now, and difficult to change. I was thinking about getting a tower 200 to get a couple workouts in a week at home.

I'm currently running:
Ghrp2 100mcg x 2/day
Cjc 50/100mcg morning night
Peg mgf 200mcg x1 per week
Mgf 200 mcg 1 hour post workout in lagging muscles
Igf lr3 40mcg 24 hours post mgf
Along with cla, fish oil, b12, multi, b multi, liv 52, c and about 4 different kinds of carnitine.
Will this work for hgh and slin?

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Closer to comp time drop the tbol for winni... Also 3 wks out from the show drop the prop. You will no get smaller other then dropping any extra water the prop will be makin you hold.

Also you might want to think about adding in tren. Test tren mast winni it the pre contest cycle... Just cut the test and keep the others in all the way through the show.

Very insightful. So don't lower test dose just drop all together? Can you advise on proceeding without tren? I was thinking 60-100mg var per day. Winni is a maybe, I hear it is very harsh.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Why would you drop the prop when it's the only thing giving you sex drive from tren suppression?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
This is about your BB comp not about ****in like crazy.... Last 2-3 wks your gonna need to keep your head in the game. Sex will take your eye off the prize. Besides with low test you will not even want to **** so it will not matter much to you at all. If you have a girl she will just have to deal with it or bus out the vibrator...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This is about your BB comp not about ****in like crazy.... Last 2-3 wks your gonna need to keep your head in the game. Sex will take your eye off the prize. Besides with low test you will not even want to **** so it will not matter much to you at all. If you have a girl she will just have to deal with it or bus out the vibrator...

I'm well aware of what this is about but testosterone does more than just give you sex drive it makes you feel like a man. I'm sure being a depressed motherfu*ker leading up to an event is distracting as well. Keep the test but lower your dosage to TRT levels.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Ya I feel like crap when I don't have any test, but I can also see what you're saying about not running it right before competition. maybe just the last week or 2? is running at trt dose really going to be that bad?

Foreal4

Awards
I'm in this to see how it works man, I think the main reason you would drop test a few weeks before the show is because test causes water retention even if it is just a small amount this is not ideal for a show.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ya I feel like crap when I don't have any test, but I can also see what you're saying about not running it right before competition. maybe just the last week or 2? is running at trt dose really going to be that bad?
Run a TRT dose with an AI like aromasin and you won't have any water retention whatsoever. I can see why they are saying not to run it but no test = unhappy man !

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Lol... Any good national level or pro worth beans cuts all test and ANYTHING tha will make then hold water. You do what you want but like I said 2-3 wks out it should be ALL about the show.... Not if you feel like **** or just don't wanna. You know your not gonna feel good but it's for the better of your look on stage and will help you get to where you want to be, in the number 1 spot! That's what the hole thing is about.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I'm in this to see how it works man, I think the main reason you would drop test a few weeks before the show is because test causes water retention even if it is just a small amount this is not ideal for a show.
This is what I'm sayin.... 3wks out even if it's prop you need to cut anything that makes the body hold water. It's always better to be a little smaller and more cut then to be bigger and flatter! And before someone says it you don't want to use diuretics cuz it WILL make you flat.... Now your small and flat which don't work! And all the work you did the last 16+ wks will be **** away....

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Lol... Any good national level or pro worth beans cuts all test and ANYTHING tha will make then hold water. You do what you want but like I said 2-3 wks out it should be ALL about the show.... Not if you feel like **** or just don't wanna. You know your not gonna feel good but it's for the better of your look on stage and will help you get to where you want to be, in the number 1 spot! That's what the hole thing is about.

This is what I'm sayin.... 3wks out even if it's prop you need to cut anything that makes the body hold water. It's always better to be a little smaller and more cut then to be bigger and flatter! And before someone says it you don't want to use diuretics cuz it WILL make you flat.... Now your small and flat which don't work! And all the work you did the last 16+ wks will be **** away....

I take it your schooled on AAS use so as you know water retention is caused by an increase in estrogen right? So how much estrogen do you think will be floating around in your body on a TRT dose with a strong AI like aromasin especially when dosed ED!

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Got a lot of responses I need to get back to, but don't have time right now.

Day: 1

Weight: 176

Training:
Straight leg deadlift
Bench press
Cable rows
Lat pullover
Pec flys
Triceps pulldown
Lateral delt raises
Nothing super crazy, just an awesome pump and vascularity. Felt super strong at the start, but wasn't able to squeeze out a full 30 with the last exercises.

Food:
4 meals
Cottage cheese breakfast with bananas, apples and strawberries. Also had some string cheese as a snack.
Whole grain sandwich lunch with spinach cheese and turkey breast.
Greek yogurt snack.
Quinoi and chicken
100 gram protein shake
Quinoi and chicken again.

Dosing:
Tbol 40mg/day
Masteron 37.5mg/day
Test 30mg/day
(I'd like to mention these injections are being done subcutaneously, I read it works just as well and getting stable blood levels - just Google subcutaneous testosterone)
Stopping GHRP for 1 week to re sensitize, still running igf mgf.

Sides:
Mild acne/oily skin, hunger. I've started using this product called black soap and it has to be the best face soap I've ever used. Also pantothenine 600mg/day - together it's keeping my skin pretty clear. I also ran a course of Accutane before cycle.

Over all I feel strong and energized, and my libido is through the roof.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
How is subq treating you? That's a topic that's very uneasy on of it works or don't. How long does it take you to get it all in? Very curious

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I take it your schooled on AAS use so as you know water retention is caused by an increase in estrogen right? So how much estrogen do you think will be floating around in your body on a TRT dose with a strong AI like aromasin especially when dosed ED!
with me on my trt i need alot of AI with the 200mg i take.... less then 2 wks after i started the docs meds i could feel my nips getting sore and itchy. so alot if us can have problems with very little test.

im not sayin im the end all to be all about AAS but i know a thing or 2.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Run a TRT dose with an AI like aromasin and you won't have any water retention whatsoever. I can see why they are saying not to run it but no test = unhappy man !
My experience would have to point to that too. It's not just libido and energy - my hunger disappears. Plus I don't care what you say my lady doesn't understand me not having a sex drive. Period.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards

Ok I think I can handle that and it makes sense. But would letro not work? That **** kills like 99% estrogen. I mean this is my first time around and I'm in it to win it, so feeling like **** and not wanting sex is fine - if my gf can stay supportive during that time. She's my everything and I hate that when I have a lowered sex drive she thinks I'm not attracted to her. I want nothing more than to marry her and make babies :)

smash1904

smash1904

Awards

Ya it's entirely too much hard work to piss away on small details. I guess those small details are going to be what makes a difference.

Attachments

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
look man you can stay on the test and use letro or whatever you have but what i know is no test with anti-e's the the way to look your best. but your far from the show so dont worry about that yet. keep on your job in the gym and in the kitchen and see how you feel when the time comes.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Touché

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
How is subq treating you? That's a topic that's very uneasy on of it works or don't. How long does it take you to get it all in? Very curious
Subq is pretty awesome... easy to do, and pretty painless if you keep the dose small(putting too much oil in one spot can leave a painful bruise). From what I've read it's just as effective at keeping stable levels, and I'm doing daily doses so I'm not really feeling any dips, negative sides or anything. I had been using 30g pins which takes forever to draw, but will be receiving 25g soon. Also I like how accurate of a dose I can get - 20 tics test 25 tics mast. Overall I'm very pleased with it.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
with me on my trt i need alot of AI with the 200mg i take.... less then 2 wks after i started the docs meds i could feel my nips getting sore and itchy. so alot if us can have problems with very little test.

im not sayin im the end all to be all about AAS but i know a thing or 2.
Ya I'm thinking of adding in low dose Exemestane just to get myself a little more dry, but I'm curious as to how much the masts anti e properties will actually work. I read it acts more like a serm than an ai... all the same my nips have been a little itchy even at this low dose.

I was consulted for trt after my last cycle just cause recovery has gotten painfully difficult for me, and am thinking of going that route. I don't like the ups and downs of coming on and off cycle, and how I feel off cycle - low energy, fatigue, crappy libido ect... the problem is its just so damn expensive. Any recommendations? I'm thinking of just running it myself and having my regular doctor do regular check ups.

And I'm inclined to believe you do know a thing or two, so I appreciate you chiming in.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
look man you can stay on the test and use letro or whatever you have but what i know is no test with anti-e's the the way to look your best. but your far from the show so dont worry about that yet. keep on your job in the gym and in the kitchen and see how you feel when the time comes.
You're right and will do. And I don't have a competition figured out yet, more of a prep to start prepping for competition. As I've said I'm not sure how to find an event or register, but want to start getting ready for it. I keep hearing I need to bulk up a bit, but I want to do a slow lean bulk. I've done the rapid weight gain before and I always lose weight almost as fast as I gain it.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Time sig... That for me?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
You must had it set to a wrong time like central when your in pacific or somethin like that

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In theory you could use masteron prop TROUGH te comp. it's pure DHT absolutely no water retention

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Mast prop, tren ace, primo ace(real primo), halo... All can be run through shows.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Merry Christmas everyone! Now back to the grindstone. Will get back to this tonight.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
It's late but marry Christmas guys...

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates, been super busy and without a phone or computer. Still training and dieting. Will have more updates soon

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Mast prop, tren ace, primo ace(real primo), halo... All can be run through shows.

I trained for a not so serious show and ran prop/tren/mast/ winny tail end up untill the show. And then took some Lasiks (diuretic) staring with a small dose overnight to start. I don't think dropping test is entirely effective as it technically should be. With 350 mg of prop I cut it out like 3 days before, running tren was about 525mg and mast was about 525 as well w winny 50mg Ed then 100 for the last week I was the dryest one up there. Anyone have insight?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I agree with all of this besides the slin. That **** is dangerous. Also unless you are planning on going pro it really is not required. At his stats slin should be the least of his worries.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
This is just a couple progress pics, my back after a pull and shrug workout.

ForumRunner_20130131_185323.png

ForumRunner_20130131_185336.png

ForumRunner_20130131_185359.png

ForumRunner_20130131_185412.png

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day: 54

Weight: 177

First of all I want to apologize, the last month was super hectic and I did a poor job logging this. Overall I'm a little disappointed in my progress, but at least I found a couple of competetions that I'm thinking of signing, and some progress is better than no progress.

So far during this cycle I didn't put on a lot of weight - really my weight stayed about the same. What did happen and I'm pretty happy with is my muscles got super dense and hard, my bf dropped to where I can see striation everywhere(like I can see three heads in my delts now) and I'm crazy vascular everywhere, I've never had veins popping in my delts, abs or legs, and where there were veins popping there's more and they're huge. I was seriously considering competing march 16th, but decided I wanted more time and to see a competition first so I know what to expect.

I ended up working the test and mast up to 250mg/week and taking 60mg Tbol/day. Acnes only acting up a little bit, other than that libido, strength, energy and endurance have all been great.

So I considered competing at novice middleweight, being that I'm around the weight limit, and perhaps 5'9 figure, but now I'm leaning towards bulking and compete as a light heavy weight in May.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
The competition I'm thinking about is about 13 weeks away, and this is kind of where I was thinking of taking the cycle:

1-10 test 250mg /week
1-10 eq 300mg/week
1-5 Dbol 20mg/day
1-5 Drol 30mg/day
6-13 var 80mg/day
8-13 mast 300mg/week
8-13 clen 20/40/40/60/60/60-80

I will be using exem 25mg and Clomid 50mg throughout and have a couple of weeks of 11 spray to be used just before competition. As well as ghrp,cjc,igf & mgf. Will also be mega dosing omega
3's and cla.
I am attempting to avoid using Tren. So if you think Winni will be a better option than Anavar......Please Let Me Know. Or perhaps adding Winni the the last couple of weeks? Keep in mind, Acne is of concern.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The competition I'm thinking about is about 13 weeks away, and this is kind of where I was thinking of taking the cycle:

1-10 test 250mg /week
1-10 eq 300mg/week
1-5 Dbol 20mg/day
1-5 Drol 30mg/day
6-13 var 80mg/day
8-13 mast 300mg/week
8-13 clen 20/40/40/60/60/60-80

I will be using exem 25mg and Clomid 50mg throughout and have a couple of weeks of 11 spray to be used just before competition. As well as ghrp,cjc,igf & mgf. Will also be mega dosing omega
3's and cla.
I am attempting to avoid using Tren. So if you think Winni will be a better option than Anavar......Please Let Me Know. Or perhaps adding Winni the the last couple of weeks? Keep in mind, Acne is of concern.
Winny right before the show would give you that hard vascular look you are going for assuming you have your water intake down. I would run low dose of test p trt levels about just for mood and the such, you could drop it if it was causing too much bloat but I doubt it would, knowing that you will be highly monitoring water intake before the show.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also you are going to want keto for the clen.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Winny right before the show would give you that hard vascular look you are going for assuming you have your water intake down. I would run low dose of test p trt levels about just for mood and the such, you could drop it if it was causing too much bloat but I doubt it would, knowing that you will be highly monitoring water intake before the show.
Are you saying drop the var for winni, or add in winni? Or should I play it by ear and see how I'm doing within the last week or two?

With water intake and retention, intake would be highly monitored and I have some prescription strength diuretics as well. As for adding a trt dose of test I'm currently using a blend of sustanon and test 400 which both have some of those super long estered tests in it - the test should still be present but nearly gone by the competition.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying drop the var for winni, or add in winni? Or should I play it by ear and see how I'm doing within the last week or two?

With water intake and retention, intake would be highly monitored and I have some prescription strength diuretics as well. As for adding a trt dose of test I'm currently using a blend of sustanon and test 400 which both have some of those super long estered tests in it - the test should still be present but nearly gone by the competition.
Var and winny would both be good before show I personally would go with winny, all the people I train with who compete use it before comps. But its completely up to you.