Continue cutting or bulk using AAS

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Continue cutting or bulk using AAS

Hello, I was just curious as to if you think I should continue cutting or bulk using AAS. I am 23 years old, 5'10", and weigh 181 lbs, and have been lifting steadily for 2 years and intermittently before that. Max lifts: bench-305 lbs, squat-45 lbs, DL- 455 lbs. About 8 weeks ago I finished a 4 month bulk using DC training and went from 174 to 188, while using carb backloading with 200 g carbs on off days and 600 g on lifting days. Righ now, after my 8 weeks of cutting I have dropped from 188 to 181 with roughly the same bf as before my bulk meaning I gained about 6-7 lbs of muscle during an 4 month bulk.My main goal as to be as big as I can, while being lean. I know building muscle takes most of the work and I can lose fat farily easy. I have never used AAS, but have researched a lot about them in the past year and I believe I have a good understanding on how to use them. Actually, I've had some experience with injecting when I used ghrp-2 and cjc 1-29 My main question is, based on these pics would you start bulking with AAS or cut a little longer before starting? I can get my gear fast as soon as I decide to start bulking again. I know I look very young for my age, but I will be 24 soon. I'm tired of these natural gains, as the size I want to be can't be achieved naturally and I do understand the possible risks associated with AAS usage. My cycle will look like this. What do you think? Anything I should change?

Test E(1-12): 500 mg/wk
    D-bol(1-4): 30 mg day
    HCG(3-14): 250 iu 2x/wk
    A-dex(3-14) .25 mg E3D or so
    Cycle support
    Fish oil
    Multi

PCT
    Nolva-20/20/20/10/10
    DAA
    Aromasin-maybe 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
    zma
    creatine
    lean extreme- for cortisol inhibition
    cycle support- first 2 weeks, then just tudca or something since I think nolva can be hard on the liver
    ZMA
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

You shouldn't be using them at all Tbh you still have a lot more ahead of you naturally
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Answers

If I don't use them yet would you recomend for me to continue cutting or start bulk naturally? I feel like I just don't have enough mass and most of my time has been spent cutting,as I seem to be endomorphic when it comes to fat gain. Just getting tired of this skinny fat look I have going on. I have wide hips and most of my fat goes straight to the midsection.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

You have a good base bro just bulk!!! Eat and train hard... You can always peel fat off down the road
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. continue cutting or just start bulking
    By live to lift in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 03:41 PM
  2. To use while cutting or bulking?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 10:43 PM