Designing frontloaded Test cycle questions?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I was hoping for a bit of help with an upcoming test cycle. This will be my first injectable cycle mainly due to price and availability in my area. I'm 27, 6ft, 182 lbs and about 12% bf.I have done a couple of designer oal cycles with good results. I am well researched and have a decent pct protocol ready to go.

The test I have is a 400mg/ml test mix, 150 test e, 150 test c, 50 test prop, 50 acetate. I have 20ml of this and I'm trying to decide between 1.5 ml a week for 13 weeks or 2 ml a week for 10 weeks. I'd really like some suggestion on this first and foremost.

The next area I could use a bit of guidance is what to front load with. I will be getting some instant results from the small amount of prop and acetate. The orals i have to choose from Are 2 bottle superdrol, 1 bottle alpha one, 1 bottle phera plex clone, 1 bottle m14add and 1 bottle x-tren. I am also considering ending the cycle on an oral as well. I'm leaning more towards the alpha one or pheraplex to front load with and either the superdrol or x-tren for the 4 weeks before pct.

These are the examples I'm thinking of:
Week1-10 1ml test mix twice a week (2ml per week)
Week1-4 alpha one @20mg-40mg or phera @30mg-45mg
Week8-12 superdrol @20-30mg or xtren 30-60mg
Week13-18 pct nolva 40/20/20/10/10 + aromasin ( unsure on dosage)

I will have aromasin on hand I might incoprtopate albuterol. Any suggestions?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to put on a much lean mass as possible. I'm fairly well prepared and have left out a few details, i will be using milk thistle for liver and even have a broad spectrum anti biotic on hand incase of infection. I do not however have hcg as it is very expensive, will I still recover well with tamoxifen and aromasin even if I decide to go out to 15 weeks with 1.5 ml and the orals right up until pct? Bloodwork will be done 2 weeks after pct to make sure everything is back within range.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Update: Looking for some soap in the bathroom and found some clomid, hawethorne, milk thistle,more super, x-tren and a bottle of e-stane. **** yeah!!!Better than finding a $50 in jeans you havent worn for a while!!!E-stane could be a contender for the last portion of the cycle too? Thoughts?

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
I'd frontload with the superdrol, done it twice now at 30/day for 4 weeks and its nuts.since it's your first pinning cycle, try out the 600/week (1.5ml) for 13 weeks. less likliness of test-related sides and you can coast longer.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Hi guys, I was hoping for a bit of help with an upcoming test cycle. This will be my first injectable cycle mainly due to price and availability in my area. I'm 27, 6ft, 182 lbs and about 12% bf.I have done a couple of designer oal cycles with good results. I am well researched and have a decent pct protocol ready to go.

The test I have is a 400mg/ml test mix, 150 test e, 150 test c, 50 test prop, 50 acetate. I have 20ml of this and I'm trying to decide between 1.5 ml a week for 13 weeks or 2 ml a week for 10 weeks. I'd really like some suggestion on this first and foremost.

The next area I could use a bit of guidance is what to front load with. I will be getting some instant results from the small amount of prop and acetate. The orals i have to choose from Are 2 bottle superdrol, 1 bottle alpha one, 1 bottle phera plex clone, 1 bottle m14add and 1 bottle x-tren. I am also considering ending the cycle on an oral as well. I'm leaning more towards the alpha one or pheraplex to front load with and either the superdrol or x-tren for the 4 weeks before pct.

These are the examples I'm thinking of:
Week1-10 1ml test mix twice a week (2ml per week)
Week1-4 alpha one @20mg-40mg or phera @30mg-45mg
Week8-12 superdrol @20-30mg or xtren 30-60mg
Week13-18 pct nolva 40/20/20/10/10 + aromasin ( unsure on dosage)

I will have aromasin on hand I might incoprtopate albuterol. Any suggestions?
1.5cc test and sd for front load and xtren on back

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... If I do go for 1.5 ml a week it will only be 450 mg long ester and 150 ml short ester per week and will then become 15 week cycle? Will that be appropriate doses of the different esters and will I recover alright without hcg after 15 weeks of complete shutdown?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Ok so cycle will look like this
Week 1-13 test mix 0.75ml x 2 for 450mg long ester, 150mg short ester
Week 1-21 aromasin 12.5 mg e3d
Week 1-4 superdrol clone @ 20-30mg
Week 12-15 superdrol 20-30mg or xtren 60-90mg
Week 16-20 PCT tamoxifen 40/20/20/10/10 maybe a little clomid, I think it's bunk though.

**** me that's 6 months from start to finish should I throw in some peptides to run for the whole time? Ive used cjc+ ghrp6 i didnt notice much from it except extreme hunger and completely fixed my ankles that had been badly sprained to the point the ligaments stretched and would continuely roll them and sprain them. Which was more than worthwhile in my opinion and does prove it's effectiveness for me anyway. I'm thinking with that much gear and for 6 months might get some muscle hyperplasia plus im guessing i will need something to strengthen joints and tendons while lifting heavy. Gonna be a monster!!!! Probably getting a bit carried away though.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I think your pct start times are off
Pct starts 2 weeks after last injection and the day after last oral dosage. Have I missed something? Should it be 4 weeks after or even more? From memory half life is 10-12 days for the long ester, so after 10 days I will still have 450mg ( ignoring ester weight) 20 days 225mg 30 days 112.5 40 days 66mg... So maybe 3 weeks after would be better or are my half lives not accurate? I need someone to chime in with a bit of detail please. I still think 2 weeks would not be too bad considering the half life of tamoxifen and what is essentially a 6 week pct.
For example
Pct
Week 16 tamox 40mg, aromasin 12.5 mg e3d
17 tamox 20mg, aro 12.5 mg e3d
18 tamox 20, aro 12.5 e3d
19 tamox 10, aro 12.5 e3d
20 tamox 10, aro 12.5 e3d
21 aro 12.5 e3d

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I really need someone with a bit of experience to help me out and explain why I should do this or do that, I have a pretty good understanding just lacking in experience! Thanks heaps to the guys who have posted on my thread I'd love more of your input!

j05441

Awards
Your good orginal post says start week 13. 2 weeks is correct i believe, or if not close to it.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
First shot today, only had slin pins on hand 29g 1/2".Will have to get some 25g 1-1.5" 2cc. Slin pin was not ideal took ages to load and unload but made for a good first, painless delt injection. See what the next couple days are like I guess! Thanks for the help guys I might do a fee follow up posts for the newbies out there like myself.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Thanks jo5441 for the wise words, that's what it all comes down to at the end of the day! Training will be 4x a week and food will be plentiful! Won't be meticulous with Marcos but I will keep track of protien at around 350g and 3500-4000 cal maybe more. I might even do injections 3-4 times a week to get the most out of prop and acetate and still debating dose vs length.

j05441

Awards
Im no expert. Maybe others chim in but an Ai in first 2 weeks of pct is no good.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Disagree, im just carrying over my estrogen control from on cycle to pct which is just as relevant if not more in pct.

j05441

Awards
Yes but people dont understand low E is not always good. People dont run ai the first 2 weeks to help bost test.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
The majority of people dont know much about anything if you ask me. We are not talking low estrogen we are talking keeping it in check.... Thats my point look at the dosage... If i thought low estrogen was they key to pct id just run letro or high dose aromasin and forget about the tamoxifen. Do not forget nolva will act like an estrogen in some tissue also... Even if i ran letro with tamoxifen the tamoxifen would still act as an estrogen even if i had 0 natural estrogen. Also i am relatively gyno prone.Everything is relative and thats were people get confused!

ezza

Awards
  • Established
It amazes me the advice that gets thrown around about roids. Someone at work is a self proclaimed expert because he's played footbal for 10 years and has friend who got on the juice but when i asked him what they were on and dosages he had no idea! Something about injections every 2 weeks and what is post cycle therapy I felt like bitch slapping him and saying shut the **** up!

Mack555

Awards
Thanks heaps to the guys who have posted on my thread I'd love more of your input!

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update. Since it's my first test cycle i decided i was probably being a little ambitious with the test dosage considering all the orals i have to use, so decided to go with a much lower dose of 400mg test. This allows me to use the test as a base and supplement with the orals since i have so many orals and not much test, it made sense to me. And id like to see how well i respond to test without going to heavy straight up.Anyway im on my 4th week finishing up on the first phase of orals and results so far have been pretty amazing. Strength started coming on pretty heavily on the 2nd week and still climbing and im up 8kg or 17lbs. I def look a bit bigger and people are starting to comment. Side effects so far have been pretty minor i got a bit more acne, balls def getting smaller and ive woken up in the middle of the night with only my face covered in sweat. Overall not a big deal. Now ill have 2 weeks on test only to see how effective it is at that dose on its on and then finish up with 6 weeks of x-tren and maybe low dose superdrol for the last 2 weeks or just 6 weeks of epistane. I really love my orals!