Is CLEN enough?!

Thomasxavier

Awards
I am on about week 5 of test cyp only cycle, I'm up 11 lbs so far, and starting to see fat in the mid section.

I wanted to do winstrol, but obviously that was too harsh being as how this is my first test cycle... right?

So then I was wondering, will clenbuterol be enough to get cut towards the end of the cycle? Or is there something almost as strong as winny that I should get?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Are you bulking? What is your goal? You're going to gain fat if your bulking and not watching your diet regardless of the steroids. There are many sites that outline the perfect first cycle and I'm almost positive that I know where you found this first cycle. Go back to that page since I can't list it here and follow the instructions. Ffs Google beginner steroids cycle and BAM you will find what I am talking about

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
winny is a high anabolic and very low androgenic steroid one of the mildest in terms of sides imo. it can make a test cycle more effective because of its affinity to shgb as well as asthetically will make u llook awsome as long as u dont use a stupid dose hepatoxicity shouldnt be an issue.
clen is very harsh with sides imo it may not effect your htpa but there are other sides primarily the shakes and an increased resting heart rate along with insomnia that tend to be an issue for most. are you sure your not mistaking this fat gain for water retention?? are you using an ai?

Thomasxavier

Awards
winny is a high anabolic and very low androgenic steroid one of the mildest in terms of sides imo. it can make a test cycle more effective because of its affinity to shgb as well as asthetically will make u llook awsome as long as u dont use a stupid dose hepatoxicity shouldnt be an issue.
clen is very harsh with sides imo it may not effect your htpa but there are other sides primarily the shakes and an increased resting heart rate along with insomnia that tend to be an issue for most. are you sure your not mistaking this fat gain for water retention?? are you using an ai?
Well this is my first cycle so it's possible I may be slightly confusing some things.

But I got a blood test and my estrogen levels were 32 with test at 2200. I read that being right around there is fine, as most don't get gyno from it. So even though I do have arimidex, I tried to avoid using it if it weren't necessary. I have had no itchiness or tenderness or anything in the nipple area until about 3 days ago. So at that point, I have begun using arimidex. So far so good, the tenderness seemed to dissipate very rapidly.

What dose should I take the oral winstrol, then? I was not aware that clen was more harsh.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with t3 and eca

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Are you sure it's belly fat and not just water retention and bloat from the cyp?

Thomasxavier

Awards
Are you sure it's belly fat and not just water retention and bloat from the cyp?
Honestly, no... but I have had a bit of lower belly fat which I'd rather get rid of anyway, and it's been quite persistent. I am probably at 11% body fat.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Honestly, no... but I have had a bit of lower belly fat which I'd rather get rid of anyway, and it's been quite persistent. I am probably at 11% body fat.
Yeah I hear ya bro. 11% isn't bad. Clen is great. I use it religiously throughout the spring and summer time. But I do know that cyp makes me and a few ppl I know a lil bloated. I take a very mild bulls**t diuretic women take during their menstrul cycle "Diurex" ...it helps alot and its not so hardcore compared to these prescription diuretics many ppl use; which is very dangerous.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on about week 5 of test cyp only cycle, I'm up 11 lbs so far, and starting to see fat in the mid section.

I wanted to do winstrol, but obviously that was too harsh being as how this is my first test cycle... right?

So then I was wondering, will clenbuterol be enough to get cut towards the end of the cycle? Or is there something almost as strong as winny that I should get?
Did you use a kickstart like dbol? 11 lbs sounds like a bit much for 5 weeks. Takes 2 or 3 weeks for the test to kick in I believe. How much are you eating over maintenance? You could also use some cjc before bed to get the fat burning benefits of gh.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Yeah I hear ya bro. 11% isn't bad. Clen is great. I use it religiously throughout the spring and summer time. But I do know that cyp makes me and a few ppl I know a lil bloated. I take a very mild bulls**t diuretic women take during their menstrul cycle "Diurex" ...it helps alot and its not so hardcore compared to these prescription diuretics many ppl use; which is very dangerous.
You would recommend clen over winny? Even though winny is decidedly more safe? (Based off these replies)

Did you use a kickstart like dbol? 11 lbs sounds like a bit much for 5 weeks. Takes 2 or 3 weeks for the test to kick in I believe. How much are you eating over maintenance? You could also use some cjc before bed to get the fat burning benefits of gh.
No I didn't use any kickstart. I am eating about 300-500 over maintenance, but my protein intake went from around 110 a day to over 250, which I assume is to blame. Plus, I bet 2 lbs are water weight.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
You would recommend clen over winny? Even though winny is decidedly more safe? (Based off these replies)

No I didn't use any kickstart. I am eating about 300-500 over maintenance, but my protein intake went from around 110 a day to over 250, which I assume is to blame. Plus, I bet 2 lbs are water weight.
I did both Clen and Winny in my life. I like both Clen and Winny. 1st and for most everyone needs to learn the difference. Clen burns body fat and Winny does not. Winny has no thermogenic characteristics. Winny combats catabolism which means you can be on a low calorie/carb diet and it will pretty much save your muscles that you gained while bulking. W/ Winny the low cal/carb diet is what leans you out; NOT the winny. In lamens term, Winny is like a "defense" steroid in your dieting arsenal. They are both harsh in their own sense. W/ Clen you really need to listen to your body, watch for shakes, irritability, and your thyroid. Some studies say it can have side effects on your heart also. W/ winny you have to make sure you take some liver supports. Simple milk thistle doesn't quiet cut it. I like Cycle Assist or products just like it which will help cover many aspects of oral steroid use.

Thomasxavier

Awards
So with winny, the biggest and only thing you really need to concern yourself with is making sure to take proper liver support?

Whereas clen, you can more or less potentially have a heart attack?

And if you are taking winny, and cut down to, say, 1000 calories a day, it would still just burn fat? And hair loss with winny?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
So with winny, the biggest and only thing you really need to concern yourself with is making sure to take proper liver support?

Whereas clen, you can more or less potentially have a heart attack?

And if you are taking winny, and cut down to, say, 1000 calories a day, it would still just burn fat? And hair loss with winny?
I said potentially it might affect your heart. I read a study that clen "abuse" may harden the heart.. Key word, ABUSE. I've taken winstrol w/ no hair loss sides. I believe sides like acne and hair loss is based on genetics. I've taken very strong androgenic compounds like Tren w/ zero acne. Even as a young kid going through puberty I never had acne. But if you take winny you should keep a lookout on hair loss since you can't predict your future. Winny also would increase blood pressure like any other androgenic compound... I was just giving basic knowledge on its differences. Clen is a thermogenic and Winny is an anti-catabolism steroid. A lot of ppl think you take winny to lose weight and that is not the case