2 week clen cycle

  1. 2 week clen cycle


    I have some clen i'm wanting to use up, will have enough for about 3 weeks at 40mg e.d. (i know its 2 weeks on 2 weeks off)
    so should i up the dosage to 60mg just to use up all the clen? reason i have only 2 weeks to cut is cause my deadline is december 27th when i go away on vacation.

    thanks


  2. mcg sorry

  3. Get ketofin and you don't need to stop. So there is no need for 2wks on 2wks off stuff. Take 1mg of ketofin for every 100mcg of clen,might as well take 1mg with any dose it helps you with sleep.... If it's good keto. That's how you know if it's real

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    •   
       


  4. ohh i cant get my hands on any keto i already tried so given my current situation what other options do i have? thanks

  5. Benadryl

  6. ^^^^ this....

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  7. Clen cycle


    hey...i am on my 12th day for the cycle. I don't take benedryl and cant get keto so take gravol to help me sleep. Any thoughts on stopping clen after 2 weeks and using a stack for 2 and then back to clen? I lost about 10 so far and have a long ways to go. I am strength training and doing a **** ton of cardio. I don't expect miracle weight loss but i don't seem to be losing now. Been the same weight for 4 days

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jesavity View Post
    hey...i am on my 12th day for the cycle. I don't take benedryl and cant get keto so take gravol to help me sleep. Any thoughts on stopping clen after 2 weeks and using a stack for 2 and then back to clen? I lost about 10 so far and have a long ways to go. I am strength training and doing a **** ton of cardio. I don't expect miracle weight loss but i don't seem to be losing now. Been the same weight for 4 days
    The clen is only going to help about 10% if that. Have a little patience, 4 days is nothing.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    The clen is only going to help about 10% if that. Have a little patience, 4 days is nothing.
    Ya i suppose hey. i just saw it move so fast the first week and then bam, it stopped. So stay on it past two weeks? or switch it up?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jesavity View Post

    Ya i suppose hey. i just saw it move so fast the first week and then bam, it stopped. So stay on it past two weeks? or switch it up?
    No I believe you want to cycle it every 2 weeks. There is a clen thread going on right now, very informative. I'll see if I can find the link

  11. If your not gonna take keto or the other get off it... Also clen don't work for some people. Iv takin it up to 180mcg and just got alot of shakin and not much else, that was on a low cal diet. So, for me it don't work.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Urine and Blood test this week, On clen cycle.
    By taurzi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 08:29 AM
  2. Log 6 week clen cycle female
    By loveit in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 356
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 06:01 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 05:24 AM
  4. 6 week Clen/T3/Winstrol/Tren Cycle
    By Clops in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 08:02 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 03:19 AM
Log in
Log in