First Test E Cycle Adivce/Help

jooocy

Awards
First of all I will start with my age, I am 17 years old. I understand I am not allowed to post on this forum, but wish to seek people opinions and thought on my matter at hand. I know what you are all already thinking, too young too young. I have done research and understand the affects that can possibly arise due to running a cycle of test E at my age. I understand that it can damage my Endocrine System and also Stunt my growth. Now, I will give you a brief history of me, I am not your ''average'' 17 year old, I have been lifting for 3 years now, I weigh 86kg (187lb ), am 187cm tall. I have had massive muscle gains in these years of lifting. I am not concerned at all about my growth plates closing due to I am more than happy with my current height and I believe I will not grow much more. I am not here to prove myself to you, I can tell you now I know my diet and nutrition in depth and well. I count my Macros and calories everyday. I am on point with my diet, supplementation and training. I have run 4 weeks of peptides before hand, GHRP6 and MOD IGF, this is not the matter but just giving you more detailed background. I have also taking melanotan 2.

Now I live in a house with my brother and 3 family friends that I grew up with, they have all begun there Test E cycle with DBOL a few days ago. Ages are 21, 18, 21. I train, eat and live as them all of us having many, many years of training, diet and nutrition experience. We know full well, how to run a cycle, PCT. The ins and outs of it. Again I am NOT your average 17 year old, my body is well more developed than my peers and physiologically I am more mature, all though this means nothing I am just trying to put you in my shoes. I have had blood work done, everything is perfect, liver, blood pressure, testosterone . I will be seeing my doctor every 2 weeks getting blood work done and making sure after PCT everything is fine.

Now to my cycle, I will be starting as of in the next few days my test e cycle.

I will take 250mg of test e twice a week.
I have Armidex during cycle witch I will take 20mg of every other day.
I have my PCT ready, (Nolvadex ).
I also have Dbol tabs, my brother is taking them, But i think it is unwise for me to take them. THOUGHT AND SUGGESTIONS!? ( Yes I know the dosage and how long to run them for )

My brother has done extensive research on steroids , so we know full well how to do a cycle. I have the highest grade, boxed test and PCT products. I wish to pursue my bodybuilding goal, I believe I can be one of the best in the world. I am not a stupid 17 year old. I train, eat to the best of my ability, constantly reading how to perfect my physique. So no don't tell me to go to the nutrition section and try out creatine, please.

Now what I am asking is what are your thoughts, has any one had experience at my age before? Can I perfect or change my cycle in anyway shape of form? What is the WORST case scenario I can prepare for if my natural testosterone does not stabilize after PCT ( even though this is highly unlikely ). Is it really that detrimental on my endocrine system? ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR ADVICE!?

I am attaching some pictures to show you my current physique and to stress to you that I have been training long, I do not believe myself to be an amateur. Then again I do not consider myself a professional. Again these photos are not to prove to you anything, just to show you my muscle development and maturity of my age. As you can see I have put a lot of time and effort into writing this, so please take me seriously and post seriously. Thanks.

jooocy

Awards
Here are the pictures cant imbed them,

h ttp://i.imgur.com/KootW.jpg
h ttp://i.imgur.com/OhJL6.jp

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off don't post the same question in multiple threads.

Second you're way too young. End of story.

Third, judging by your pics you are doing fine without steroids for now.

Fourth read the stickies before you post. Youre in violation of forum rules by talking about this here at 17.

Sorry kid but all of us here will tell you the same thing. Just eat more and keep up your training you're doing great. Why risk fuking up the last 60 years of your life by damaging your system for a little extra growth?

jooocy

Awards
First off don't post the same question in multiple threads.

Second you're way too young. End of story.

Third, judging by your pics you are doing fine without steroids for now.

Fourth read the stickies before you post. Youre in violation of forum rules by talking about this here at 17.

Sorry kid but all of us here will tell you the same thing. Just eat more and keep up your training you're doing great. Why risk fuking up the last 60 years of your life by damaging your system for a little extra growth?
I am sick of people telling me to just eat more, do you realize that eating more food is just going to make you get fat gains. No need to be in a surplus more than 200 cals. Sorry bro, that isnt going to satisfy me. And why would I do it? To hopefully compete in the next few years and win. I will be ahead of everyone if i start now.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I am sick of people telling me to just eat more, do you realize that eating more food is just going to make you get fat gains. No need to be in a surplus more than 200 cals. Sorry bro, that isnt going to satisfy me. And why would I do it? To hopefully compete in the next few years and win. I will be ahead of everyone if i start now.
Eat clean to stay lean! Mass is hard to gain for most... Fat is easy to drop. This is where you are wrong. If your bulking....EAT!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Woah and your 17? Your bein a moron

jooocy

Awards
Eat clean to stay lean! Mass is hard to gain for most... Fat is easy to drop. This is where you are wrong. If your bulking....EAT!
You cannot be serious? Feeding your body more than a 200-400kcal surplus is just going to lead to PURE fat gains. Oh well im bulking better eat whatever I want and get big. NO. Bulking- your doing it wrong.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You cannot be serious? Feeding your body more than a 200-400kcal surplus is just going to lead to PURE fat gains. Oh well im bulking better eat whatever I want and get big. NO. Bulking- your doing it wrong.
I believe he said he clean to stay lean...not eat whatever you want...also Adex at 20mg?!? Wtf if your doing so well without them why start not and not wait until you stalled in gains?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dude your 17! Like I set it clean to stay lean... Btw who's got more experience here? Do you see my stats? Everyone here will tell you how irresponsible and dumb you are sounding... Your body man... Go **** it up!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, seriously man I would listen to Airborne. Look into nutrient timing and intermittent fasting if you're worried about getting pudgy with a 500-1000 calorie surplus.

I know where you're coming from man. I was also invincible and knew everything when I was your age. And everyone knows that anything you have to wait for isn't worth it at all, instant gratification is everything and there are no consequences for it that matter. As long as you're 17 and invincible that is.

If you don't like the advice we're going to give you here, don't piss on it just go shop around other boards til you find one where some unethical d!ck will give steroid advice to a minor. They're out there believe me.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Lol, seriously man I would listen to Airborne. Look into nutrient timing and intermittent fasting if you're worried about getting pudgy with a 500-1000 calorie surplus.

I know where you're coming from man. I was also invincible and knew everything when I was your age. And everyone knows that anything you have to wait for isn't worth it at all, instant gratification is everything and there are no consequences for it that matter. As long as you're 17 and invincible that is.

If you don't like the advice we're going to give you here, don't piss on it just go shop around other boards til you find one where some unethical d!ck will give steroid advice to a minor. They're out there believe me.
^This

Couldn't have said it better

jooocy

Awards

I am open to any advice. What annoys me is people just saying it is 100% stupid to do. I am sure that there is a chance of these things happening- libido, natural test levels never going back to normal. Are you telling me anyone under the age of 25 that they all are going to 100% wreck there bodies and their test. Doesnt make sense. Im sure there is a risk in doing steroids, not to the extent of what you are proclaiming though. You really dont know where im coming from, I do not believe myself to be invincible, obviously. I am here to try and discuss the affects that can possible come of me doing a cycle. POSITIVES and NEGATIVES. For it seems that there is only negatives from me doing this, everyone who is under 25 that has done a cycle is going to 100% wreck there body for the rest of there lives because there endocrine system hasent fully matured. THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON under 25 that has done a cycle has had good results and there test levels returning to normal? Is that what your trying to tell me?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am open to any advice. What annoys me is people just saying it is 100% stupid to do. I am sure that there is a chance of these things happening- libido, natural test levels never going back to normal. Are you telling me anyone under the age of 25 that they all are going to 100% wreck there bodies and their test. Doesnt make sense. Im sure there is a risk in doing steroids, not to the extent of what you are proclaiming though. You really dont know where im coming from, I do not believe myself to be invincible, obviously. I am here to try and discuss the affects that can possible come of me doing a cycle. POSITIVES and NEGATIVES. For it seems that there is only negatives from me doing this, everyone who is under 25 that has done a cycle is going to 100% wreck there body for the rest of there lives because there endocrine system hasent fully matured. THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON under 25 that has done a cycle has had good results and there test levels returning to normal? Is that what your trying to tell me?
No, what I'm trying to tell you is that you have no way of accurately measuring risk vs reward because you're only 17 years old and have no clue what life is all about. You're also not mature enough (judging by your extreme and immediate defensiveness) to run any cycle and trust that you will stick to the program.

Seriously, give up the idea or go troll for info somewhere else

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Think of it like a racing game: do you use up all the nitro boost on the first lap or hold onto that sh!t until the going really gets tough?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Your bodies test is starting to get to its highest point at your age, what do you think your going to gain by taking test. The reason why most of these guys take test is to get it back to the levels you have.

I find it funny how you think its perfectly fine for you to take test e, but your worried about taking dbol there both going to do the same thing to your body ones just gonne be harder on your liver thats all.

just eat protien, sleep and work out dude, trust me, future you will be thanking you. Your only 17 your not mature, you dont know anything yet ( and I mean no offence). Every friggen person on this board, when they were 17 though they were so friggen smart and had all there crap together. But guess what im 8 years later married with 2 kids and I didnt know crap, and I still don't know crap. Your young and impatent.

Sit down, jerk off, relax, and think before you ruin your life. Oh yeah and get your half brained brother on here who thinks its alright for you to use so we can set him straight.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your bodies test is starting to get to its highest point at your age, what do you think your going to gain by taking test. The reason why most of these guys take test is to get it back to the levels you have.

I find it funny how you think its perfectly fine for you to take test e, but your worried about taking dbol there both going to do the same thing to your body ones just gonne be harder on your liver thats all.

just eat protien, sleep and work out dude, trust me, future you will be thanking you. Your only 17 your not mature, you dont know anything yet ( and I mean no offence). Every friggen person on this board, when they were 17 though they were so friggen smart and had all there crap together. But guess what im 8 years later married with 2 kids and I didnt know crap, and I still don't know crap. Your young and impatent.

Sit down, jerk off, relax, and think before you ruin your life. Oh yeah and get your half brained brother on here who thinks its alright for you to use so we can set him straight.
Bravo sir

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Thanks cwa, I relized after I posted that I should have told joocy what me exp with steroids have been. When I was about 19 or 20 I took some prohormones, I did tons of research new everything you could think of about steroids. So I thought I was perfectly fine with taking a prohormon. I did 3 or 4 cycles that year and gained like crazy! The problem though was that my joints began to hurt like crazy I had to where wraps on my knees and wrists, and lather my body with tigerbalm ever workout. This is just what happened to me, scan the forums you'll find posts on here all the time where guys are freaking out cause there test levels havent gone back to normal in like 6 months, or someone gets gyno. Your worried about getting fat joocy, well how worried are you about walking around school with an A cup. Your idea of bulking makes no sence to me too, have you ever seen pro bodybuilders off season there huge. You have to take in a large amount of excess calories. I bet if you stopped worring about staying lean and strapped on an extra 1000 cals of protein enriched foods you would be amazed by your gains.

Just to tell you too' I havent touched hormones since.