Bac water shelf life once opened! - AnabolicMinds.com

Bac water shelf life once opened!

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Bac water shelf life once opened!

I have 3 bottles of bac water, so i opened the first bottle to mix 2500 UI... its been 4 weeks and a half since i finished my first 2500 UI now i have an additional 2500 bottle and i will mix it with bac water... but is the bac water that is already opened g2g?... bottle says that it only would be good for 30 days after opened. its been more than 30 days now, but i wouldnt like to waste it.... so do i have to open another bottle or can i use the opened bac water????
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I have 3 bottles of bac water, so i opened the first bottle to mix 2500 UI... its been 4 weeks and a half since i finished my first 2500 UI now i have an additional 2500 bottle and i will mix it with bac water... but is the bac water that is already opened g2g?... bottle says that it only would be good for 30 days after opened. its been more than 30 days now, but i wouldnt like to waste it.... so do i have to open another bottle or can i use the opened bac water????
    By "open" do you mean popped the top off and used a clean syringe to draw out the water keeping the bottle sterile?

....or..."open" as in completely opened and contaminated the sterile field???? exposed to air, germs,bacteria,etc...
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    By "open" do you mean popped the top off and used a clean syringe to draw out the water keeping the bottle sterile?

....or..."open" as in completely opened and contaminated the sterile field???? exposed to air, germs,bacteria,etc...
    Yup just poped the cap and draw the water with a totally new syringe... whatya think?
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Bump!

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

it wont go bad till the expiration date as long as you swab the top with an alcohol pad and use a fresh syringe every time you draw.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shelf life on opened PH's
    By protein24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 12:11 AM
  2. Shelf life of opened Somnidren GH
    By rottie76 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:14 PM
  3. Shelf life of OPENED ph's:
    By Manimalia in forum Anabolics