Age you Started Ph/Ps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

onurface

Awards
Just wondering at what age did you all
started ph/ps. What age you suggest (safety range of not getting stunt growth or messing up your internal organ(s))​
to start taking them, and why... Evereyone has an opinion, i just want to hear yours.​

onurface

Awards
Not to be rude or any disrespect, but is there a reason that you started them?

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I was 31 when I first used. I have been lifting/training since age 14. I am now staring down 35.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
obvious reason dude----TO GET BIGGER!!!! everyone using this stuff for 2 reasons to get bigger or more cut

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i would be at least 18 before starting, better stock up now of your underage!!!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
24 with M1T with 6oxo for pct....:run:

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
Do prohormones stunt your growth the same as AAS? :think:

Regards,
Carry On The Chaos

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm gonna say yes because they turn into the steroid hormone once their in your body.

Hope this helps you out.
-WannaGro

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
yes, they stunt your growth, M1t usually says to wait til your 21 to take.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I started at 19 with 1ad.

I was already 6'3 and I've been shaving daily since I was 13 so I'm plenty phisically mature.

Besides I don't wanna get any taller :)

I'd say the Ideal age would be 23 with 5+ years of serious bodybuilding behind you with your diet and training down pat.

I think the reason many of us started early(under 21) is

1. impatience, wanting to be bigger and leaner sooner.
2. The impending ban over the last few years has scared people causing them to rather do a cycle sooner rather than wait and never have the chance.(for those of us conserned with legal issues)

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I started at 19 with 1ad.

I was already 6'3 and I've been shaving daily since I was 13 so I'm plenty phisically mature.

Besides I don't wanna get any taller :)

I'd say the Ideal age would be 23 with 5+ years of serious bodybuilding behind you with your diet and training down pat.

I think the reason many of us started early(under 21) is

1. impatience, wanting to be bigger and leaner sooner.
2. The impending ban over the last few years has scared people causing them to rather do a cycle sooner rather than wait and never have the chance.(for those of us conserned with legal issues)
I agree with the reasons....the ban seems to be pushing kids to start sooner....and impatience is ALWAYS an issue. I also feel that there is a difference in the choice of what you take (That is NOT to say that ANY are safe at any young age) but kids that are 16 and 18 using M1T are doing themselves in IMO....bad idea.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
first tried PH's when i was 21. didn't know **** about them, hadn't heard of PCT, pretty stupid on my part. live and learn.

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
started 6 weeks ago at age 21 w/ 1-test cyp/4-ad cyp

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
At a younger age they are not as safe, because you run the extra risk of screwing up a developing endrocrine system, ie your testicles... I would just leave it alone

onurface

Awards
Wow, didnt expect this kind of feedback from the way my first post worked out. Im 18, and have been studying these ph/ps's day in day out for a week or so now, saved all the info to my favorits list =) Im planing my first cycle of ph in 2 or so weeks. I belive i know all that i need to know about the cycle. As soon as my nolva gets here, i will be planning just to take m1-d NOT m1-T. Im not stacking with anything b/c i dont want it to **** up my liver for serious damage. I also am doing this just to caution the fact im pretty scared knowing that if i put something like this it Could kill me. I am prepared for the worst, and am willing to take the risk to get bigger. Its just something i have to get out of the way, its been in the front of my head for about 2-3 years now of hard training and excellent dieting. I have the urge to get bigger(not faster) but i just want to get bigger. I have to go to the bank ATM, ill post the rest of this post when i get back! there almost closing FFS!

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Onurface, I think you can relax a bit man. The chances of m-dien killing you are pretty slim. Don't loose any sleep over it.

I'd start with m4ohn if I were you though, It's really mild and doesn't suppress much so it's highly unlikely to stunt growth in any form imo. Plus it works.

Do a mohn only cycle at 32mg ed for 6-8 weeks and you should get some good gains, with minimal suppresion and easy recovery.

If your gonna do m-dien I'd suggest a 6 week cycle at about 10mg ed. It works quite well, I'm happy so far.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
onurface, you mentioned you're taking the risk to get bigger. from what i know and through feedback, m-d isn't a bulker. what don't you consider something else like 4ad, 19nor, m4ohn...these are all compounds on the safer side with mild to no sides. at your age you wanna stay away from 1ad, 1test, m1t. there are many compounds out there, i'd say study a little longer than a week to come up with a better cycle...IMHO, a m-dien only cycle doesn't sound like a good one.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I started this yuear, at 27 with m4ohn. I'm happy I did.

I think around 21-23 is a good age to start, if you have 2-3 years of training experience.
And dont start with M1T! Use something mild and proven to work like 1T/4ad (trans) or 1AD (oral).
You may also want to try m4ohn and Superdrol :D And of course plan your PCT carefully.

onurface

Awards
I belive i will go lighter in the ph chain, but i already got m1-d... should i use it for 4-6 weeks? I dont want to go through a long cycle b/c its my first one c'mon, basicaly any thing im not a pro on, ill be scared/curious about them, and what they will do. Thanks for all the feedback. theis thread is WAY better then my first one =) woo!

And also why isnt m1-d cycle by itself smart? Not trying to be a smart ass, im just trying to go low, and work my way up the chain, Just trying to gain a little size is all(not that im gaining anything just plain working out, b/c i am). Thanks again for all the feedback.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i'm not saying a m-dien cycle is a bad cycle...just not for your goals. you want to bulk am i correct?

cubical: reason being I said 4ad is on the safer side is b/c of the related sides (when compared to other substances - i.e hairloss, hpta shutdown (biggest concern), toxicity). I always thought 4ad didn't cause much sides.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I tried the mdein only in my last cycle and didn't get much until I added M5aa and then it was great. I gained only a little weight overall but LBM went up because I got more cut and much stronger and best of all I just finished PCT and I kept everything. It was a six week cycle with 6mg twice a day of mdein and 20mg M5aa in the morning and 40mg afternoon/preworkout. And don't forget the nolva, clomid Pct or at least Nolva if nothing else.

Hope this helps with your mdein cyle.
-WannaGro

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I belive i will go lighter in the ph chain, but i already got m1-d... should i use it for 4-6 weeks? I dont want to go through a long cycle b/c its my first one c'mon, basicaly any thing im not a pro on, ill be scared/curious about them, and what they will do. Thanks for all the feedback. theis thread is WAY better then my first one =) woo!

And also why isnt m1-d cycle by itself smart? Not trying to be a smart ass, im just trying to go low, and work my way up the chain, Just trying to gain a little size is all(not that im gaining anything just plain working out, b/c i am). Thanks again for all the feedback.
If your gonna do a ph/ps cycle then do it for 6 weeks. Unless it's m1t offcourse.
The thing you have to cinsider is the risk to benifit ratio.

If you do 2 weeks of m-dien, it will shut you down and you will get basically no gains. High risk to benifit ratio.

Wheras if you do 6 weeks, you'll be shutdown just as hard as the 2 week cycle, but you'll be building muscle and getting the full effects of the subtance(positive) for 4-6 weeks.

So your risk stays the same, but your benifits(more muscle ) will go up substantially.

Do more research. I'll stay with my suggestion of m4ohn at 32mg ed for 6-8 weeks. I'm sure you will be very satisfied and you could even do pct with 6oxo(nolva alongside would be optimal).

It's a mild, but effective cycle.:thumbsup:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Do more research. I'll stay with my suggestion of m4ohn at 32mg ed for 6-8 weeks. I'm sure you will be very satisfied and you could even do pct with 6oxo(nolva alongside would be optimal).

It's a mild, but effective cycle.:thumbsup:
I second this. It didnt work for everyone, but its a mild and possibly sides-free compount, i loved it :)
For PCT 6oxo for 4 weeks is more than enough. 3 weeks are enough for a 4 weeks cycle.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think you still need to wait especially since you are ONLY 18

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I think you still need to wait especially since you are ONLY 18
I didnt mean that he should start his cycle right now!
He can buy the PH and wait 3 years. An unopened bottle can last for 3 years for sure.

Besides this, m4ohn is very low on sides and its possible that it wont harm a younger guy, but I'm NOT suggesting anyone below 21 to use it.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get anything out of m-dien. I would suggest you try something diffrent. maybe just 4ad trans.

onurface

Awards
omg, my day has been so crazy, we went to our highschool football game, we won state. we are gonna go party a lil bit, ill explain more in depth of what im going to do, and what im trying to accomplish with the ph's. Thanks guys.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started at age 17.

Why?

I had no idea. I had a guy at a store sold me Paradeca and Decavar (I think they were my first PH's), most likely to make a commission. He said they'd help me get "huge" and he had a lot of friends using them reporting great results. He also sold me some other NorDiol stack I want to say one time, which didn't do **** for me either. Regardless, I was 17 when I did my first cycle with no PCT, and had no gains.

I wish I knew then what I knew now....

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Took my first and pretty much only planned 4 week cycle at 21 (this year). That's all I've pretty much taken....

Actually, I do have other 2 weeker experiences, but I hardly had a clue what I was taking. Once, I was 18 and liften weights (for a whopping 2 months before I quit until I was 20+!! lol) went to a "Max Muscle" and let the jackass at the counter tell me how to get big. I got SciFit's Norstack the first week I ever lifted weights. It lasted about two weeks...I don't really count that though. I also allowed some jackass to sell me a two week supply of Mag-10 (I know...sad, huh?) when I was 20, but I don't really count that either b/c it wasn't planned as an a "cycle". I just though I was taking a supplement for the most part. Then, the I became more educated and laid off for quite a while. Didn't really get anything from either experience anyway....After I had lifted for about 1.5 years I took a 4 week cycle of S1+ (1Test/4AD) and gained a few solid pounds because I had planned a "cycle" and PCT.

Now, I've tried (and am still striving to) educate the hell out of myself. I'll probably hit my first real gear cycle at about 22 yrs old and I'll be hitting one legal (4OHT Cyp / 1-Test Cyp / M1,4ADD) cycle in a few weeks (if sledge gets his 4OHT in soon...:p).

IMHO, I'd suggest you wait a little while before you hit your first cycle. Two week, night and day, is much better than what many people do for their first cycle, but I'd still urge you to kick back on it for a while. Maybe buy some raw powders now and homebrew later on when you're more prepared. I'd just stick to the CEE, Glutamine, Multi-vitamin, etc and work on your diet...diets always need work...arghhh...mine sucks and probably always will :(

Good luck w/ all of your research and I hope you feel confident in whatever decision you make. If you do make a decisions, don't follow through unless you're completely confident.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Starting steroidals before 20 is a bad idea psychologically and physically.

armz_ha

Awards
I did 1-ad when I was 18 and never knew about pct, yes it was dumb. It took me a great year to recover as I just happened to recently start seeing my testosterone rise again, getting some drive and erections back... this is like 1 whole year....

some people's endocrine system just recover slower so pct should always be a must although I didn't do it... :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thing is you might be one that has a harder time recovering even if PCT is done.. why waste all that time when you natural test levels are at the highest they will ever be.

onurface

Awards
IMHO, I'd suggest you wait a little while before you hit your first cycle. Two week, night and day, is much better than what many people do for their first cycle, but I'd still urge you to kick back on it for a while. QUOTE]

No, no thats not what i mean, maybe im reading it wrong but i WAS planning a cycle for about 4-6 weeks, i just studied for 2 weeks night and day. The ph/ps's really interest me b/c i dont know that much about them, and im real anxious to find out all that i can about them. once again, thanks for all the replys, and BTW, i am aware that ph's can really **** your body up, like one guy said in this thread, you gotta way out the risk to gain factor( or something like that =) ). Right now im searching for the best stacks for what im looking for.

onurface

Awards
Thing is you might be one that has a harder time recovering even if PCT is done.. why waste all that time when you natural test levels are at the highest they will ever be.
Why would it be a waste of time to gain 5-10 lbs. of LBM? And to cut fat off your body at the same time....

Stingray

Awards
I think what Mathew D was trying to say is that with your natural test levels being high while your are young you can still make great gains with just diet and training dialed in. Then later in life when your test levels drop and it is harder to gain, you could go with somthing to boost your levels.

SR

onurface

Awards
Alright guys it has come down to, well umm, buying my ph's. And i dont think i need to make another thread so, what would you guys recomend for me to take...Im trying to bulk LBM not water weight with the combo of losing bf, i dont nesesarly need to, but it would be nice to see bf go down a couple %'s. Im a newb at ph's so dont over do it for me. Since it WILL be my first time using ph's try not to list the harshest liver killers here =). I am willing to stack and already have m1-d, and Nolva is on its way. I dont nessarly need to take the m1-d, but would like to use it and see what results i get. Im not being lazy and not searching, im just trying to get others opinions before i go and buy all my products. Thanks =)

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
There are lots of good ph's. So do you only want to do one cycle later? Or as many as you can once your old enough.

Do m4ohn solo as your first cycle. 32mg ed should be enough. 6-8 weeks

If you wanna do more cycles after that then just list what your goals are for those and we'll help you out.

Your question is pretty vague at the moment.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clearing that up Stingray.. you are correct that was what I was saying..

onurface

Awards
Ok, m4ohn, first suggestion. I am trying to gain as much LBM in the cycle as i can, no water weight. I guess i will have to study up eh? If anyone knows of a ph right for me let me know. open to all suggestions.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
.....so, what would you guys recomend for me to take...
This is pretty much a problem here. You should no have to ask "what we recommend" you should have an idea of what you need and then maybe we can help dial it in. I.E. dosing, etc.

It's still a good thing you're here, but you should be able to tell us what you want to take and why before you actually start using these things.

I don't expect you to "know it all", I just think it would be better "if you insist on taking PH's / Active, Legal Hormones" that you know what you want to take, why you want to take it, and what it does. I would never advise anyone to take something if they don't know what it is, unless it's doctor prescribed.

EDIT: A question like, I'm looking for something that has a high anabolic:androgenic ratio and is good for strength gains...any suggestions? I've tried X and Y and didn't like this about X, but liked this....blah, blah, blah....you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.