1-test + 4-AD first timer...

Ator

Awards
I am about to do my first cycle and need some advice;
I have stocked up before the ban which leaves me with a few options on
what to begin with.

Alt. 1
Since I have a 1 year old daughter I am a bit scared about using transdermals.
I do own a Legal Gear LGP 1-Test, but since she usually sleeps besides me I feel a bit
unsure if I should use it... is a t-shirt enough protection? (three hours after application)

Alt. 2

Syntrax Sauce + Ergopharms 4-AD. Feels safer, but will it be as effective as a transdermal?

I also have a bottle of Legal Gear Methyl 4-AD - is that good to stack with 1-test? Havent seen
much feedback on it at all...

Also, any advice/thoughts on how long a first cycle should be when using these products would be appreciated.
I am planning to do 4 weeks...

Thanks,

.A.

(I am old enough, experienced enough and I have planned PCT very carefully)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with transdermals & a baby. The t-shirt will be a good barrier, but the **** is hard to get off your hands. Try touching your eye 2 hours after applying 1-test, even if you wash your hands a few times. I would use medical gloves to apply, & only use it on areas that will be covered like chest, abs, shoulders, legs, feet.

The oral route will work too, but it'll be more expensive & you'll need much higher doses. You could get injectables too. A first cycle should be at least 4 weeks, but 6 is best.

Yes, 4ad is ideal to stack with 1test. But methyl 4ad is garbage, literally. Your best bet is getting some regular 4ad. I would highly recommend 4ad to offset the 1-test sides.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Transdermals and little kids should NOT be mixed, end of story

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't chance it either. Even if she only got some of the lotion on her, and not any of the PHs it would still probably burn her skin. I would learn to pin or pick up some 1-AD/4-AD.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Alt. 1
Since I have a 1 year old daughter I am a bit scared about using transdermals.
I do own a Legal Gear LGP 1-Test, but since she usually sleeps besides me I feel a bit
unsure if I should use it... is a t-shirt enough protection? (three hours after application)
After about 2 hours of application it should be gone.
But with a child, i would not risk.

Alt. 2

Syntrax Sauce + Ergopharms 4-AD. Feels safer, but will it be as effective as a transdermal?
You need a much higher dose.

I also have a bottle of Legal Gear Methyl 4-AD - is that good to stack with 1-test? Havent seen
much feedback on it at all...
Bacause M4AD is crap ;)

Also, any advice/thoughts on how long a first cycle should be when using these products would be appreciated.
I am planning to do 4 weeks...
If you feel not too much shut down and the gains dont stop/slow too much at week 4, go for other 1-2 weeks.

ZackMurphy

Awards
Gotta echo the same. Yes, 3 hours is usually plenty of time and would probably be safe, but with a 1yo, it's just not worth whatever minute risk there is.

Just bite the bullet and spend the extra on orals, and you're in business. I know the bioavailability of orals and liver impacts (and ultimately ALT values, etc.) are a factor with orals, and I'm sure you'd much rather do the transderm, but..... the baby.

You're smart to ask about this. Good luck.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Just bite the bullet and spend the extra on orals, and you're in business. I know the bioavailability of orals and liver impacts (and ultimately ALT values, etc.) are a factor with orals, and I'm sure you'd much rather do the transderm, but..... the baby.
ALT values are altered by Methylated orals. 1-Test is not methylated (M1T is). So if we are talking about oral 1 test the liver impact isn't really an issue.

Whether it enters the blood through an injection, orally, or trandermally it will still pass through the liver. It is the methylation that raises the liver values, not the method of administration.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually people have reported negative changes in both liver values and cholesterol from taking esterfied 1T orals.

Methylation isn't the only thing that causes liver stress. Your liver still has to break down the esterfied 1T, and it's not exactly milk thistle.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, there is a blowout sale on 1T-THP caps that I am aware of, but it's not a board sponsor, so I'm not posting it.

PM if you're interested.

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
children and transdermals

i also scrapped the idea of a transdermal cycle due to my newborn, and the fact that i work at juvenile detention center, it just wasnt worth it, I decided to pin instead, its so easy, 3 times a week is a breeze

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Actually people have reported negative changes in both liver values and cholesterol from taking esterfied 1T orals. .
Cholesterol levels are going to change anytime you add hormones to the body, it is just a natural reaction. They can change for the better or for the worse. The liver values doesn't make sense. Not saying I don't believe you, but it sort of defies logic. The liver beats the hell out of the hormone as opposed to the methylated hormone beating the hell out of the liver.

Ator

Awards
Thanks for all of your feedback! I guess I´ll save the transdermals until later... much later. :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
IMO, injectable's are the only way to go.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The liver values doesn't make sense. Not saying I don't believe you, but it sort of defies logic. The liver beats the hell out of the hormone as opposed to the methylated hormone beating the hell out of the liver.
It does seem to defy logic, but have you ever gotten 1Test in your eye? It's a pretty potent chemical; imagine what it does to your liver.

IT IS TRUE, however, that methylated substances are MUCH, MUCH harder on the liver...just wanted to point out that people have had liver values raise even on T1PRO:

From SuperSoldier:
"I work in a medical lab so I can get myself tested for almost whatever I want, whenever I want. I'm on my second bottle of T1-Pro now (third cycle) and I just got my results. The first time I tested myself a couple of months ago my testosterone was next to nothing (<100 ng/dl) and my liver enzymes were sky high (LD,AST,ALT). "

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10417

Ator

Awards
BTW, why does the M4-AD suck so bad?
Please elaborate...

Also, if I do 1-test oral, how much do I need to up the dosage? (I weigh 115 kg, 6"9 tall)

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
It does seem to defy logic, but have you ever gotten 1Test in your eye? It's a pretty potent chemical; imagine what it does to your liver.
I never got it in my eye, but I made a sublingual for somebody and tried it out and it burned my mouth like crazy. lol.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW, why does the M4-AD suck so bad?
Please elaborate...
Not everyone thinks it sucks so bad.

The rationale, though, is that a good percentage becomes methyl-estradiol, which is a more potent form of estrogen; hence people feel it's bloat and boobs in a bottle.

Problem is, where are the reports of this? VPX put out a product that had 250mg. per serving, yet I've never read a man-boobs report.

There are some of us who feel it was/is a good substance.

I have 10 grams and will likely run it at some point. If I grow boobs you can all say "told you so."

Renton405

Awards
Injectables are the most effective but most people dont wanna go the needle route...plus there risks of abbsess and other negative effects....I prefer transdermal 1test 4ad, M1T is just too hard on the body and you can only use it 3-4 weeks at most...

I read on BB that putting the transderal on the area behind the ears increases the absorbtion by 10x , than using other areas of the body...the back is another good option

I wouldnt stop a 1test 4AD cycle in 4 weeks.. cause it usually takes around 2 1/2 weeks to kick in, so you only get 2 weeks of the anabolic effect you want, not worth it, it would be like stopping right in the middle of the good stuff...Go for at least 6 1/2 weeks...I myself do 8 because of the longer anabolism state...from expereince I have had best sucess with 8 and keep gains better...Nolva/ZMA and then a doctor appointment/blood test to check on your blood levels, cholesterol, liver count test, etc...

Lozgod could you please elaborate on your avatar??? I find it quite interesting :)

Last edited:
Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I read on BB that putting the transderal on the area behind the ears increases the absorbtion by 10x , than using other areas of the body...the back is another good option
doh!
Higher or lower back? I dont have fat so i'm try to reach whatever i can ;)
I'm going to rub on the back now :)

Ator

Awards
OK boys and girls, I started my first cycle today... going with Ergopharm 4-ad @ 900 mg / day
and Syntrax Sacuce 1-T beginning @ 300 mg / day. I will gradually increase the 1-T dosage, but I want to
do it slow so that I dont just crash into lethargy if that should happen (I need to stay sharp at work!).

I didnt take the 1-T today though - I have read about "preloading" the 4-AD, is that correct? How many days before
it kicks in? Or can I just blast away with the 1-T now?

(BTW, my stats: 6'9'', 256lb, BF 17%, 33y - maybe I should up the dosage based on my weight??? Any input is appreciated!)