SARMS Stack!!! [CLEAN BULK TIME]

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Whats good AM??

After looking over all of my options, I'm going with the SARMS craze. The minimum sides, and dry gains just seem like MONEY.

Here's what I'm looking at:

Osta:25/25/25/25/25/25 [Morning W/ Breakfast]
MK667: 25/25/25/25/25/25 [Before Bed]

I have on hand:
OxyElitePro (Old Formula)
SNS DAA
Tongkat Ali (LongJack 200:1)
PES Erase
Methoxyburn
SlinSane
POUNDS OF MEAT
All of the Protein/Creatine I want
Basically Whatever Preworkout I want

I'm planning on eating about 3,200 kcals a day, as clean as I can make them. (Will Sacrifice quality, to make number.)
I'm going to do some intense cardio, with heavy lifting, so my maintenance may even go up.

I work at a supplement store, so I have access to ANYTHING, and EVERYTHING! I'm basically running this as a clean bulk, because of the recomping traits that these things have shown. I have a PFT (Physical Fitness Test) in a few months, and I'm coming off of a dirty 20 pounder from the fall. Time to lean up some more and get my performance back into check!

Throw me some recommendations on how to stack what I have, and maybe how to add in any other suggestions. If anyone had any better experiences with dosing, lemme know. Mine is on the way!!

Reps for suggestions.

-Shock

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Whats good AM??

After looking over all of my options, I'm going with the SARMS craze. The minimum sides, and dry gains just seem like MONEY.

Here's what I'm looking at:

Osta:25/25/25/25/25/25 [Morning W/ Breakfast]
MK667: 25/25/25/25/25/25 [Before Bed]

I have on hand:
OxyElitePro (Old Formula)
SNS DAA
Tongkat Ali (LongJack 200:1)
PES Erase
Methoxyburn
SlinSane
POUNDS OF MEAT
All of the Protein/Creatine I want
Basically Whatever Preworkout I want

I'm planning on eating about 3,200 kcals a day, as clean as I can make them. (Will Sacrifice quality, to make number.)
I'm going to do some intense cardio, with heavy lifting, so my maintenance may even go up.

I work at a supplement store, so I have access to ANYTHING, and EVERYTHING! I'm basically running this as a clean bulk, because of the recomping traits that these things have shown. I have a PFT (Physical Fitness Test) in a few months, and I'm coming off of a dirty 20 pounder from the fall. Time to lean up some more and get my performance back into check!

Throw me some recommendations on how to stack what I have, and maybe how to add in any other suggestions. If anyone had any better experiences with dosing, lemme know. Mine is on the way!!

Reps for suggestions.

-Shock
Your set up for the sarms is on point. If your looking to lean out/recomp add in the OEP, slinsane before your higher carbed meals and erase. For "pct" the tongkat and daa will work.

Cardio will shed that 20lbs you want to lose!! Good luck bro!