1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.27%

SARMS Stack!!! [CLEAN BULK TIME]

Whats good AM??

After looking over all of my options, I'm going with the SARMS craze. The minimum sides, and dry gains just seem like MONEY.

Here's what I'm looking at:

Osta:25/25/25/25/25/25 [Morning W/ Breakfast]
    MK667: 25/25/25/25/25/25 [Before Bed]

I have on hand:
    OxyElitePro (Old Formula)
    SNS DAA
    Tongkat Ali (LongJack 200:1)
    PES Erase
    Methoxyburn
    SlinSane
    POUNDS OF MEAT
    All of the Protein/Creatine I want
    Basically Whatever Preworkout I want

I'm planning on eating about 3,200 kcals a day, as clean as I can make them. (Will Sacrifice quality, to make number.)
    I'm going to do some intense cardio, with heavy lifting, so my maintenance may even go up.

I work at a supplement store, so I have access to ANYTHING, and EVERYTHING! I'm basically running this as a clean bulk, because of the recomping traits that these things have shown. I have a PFT (Physical Fitness Test) in a few months, and I'm coming off of a dirty 20 pounder from the fall. Time to lean up some more and get my performance back into check!

Throw me some recommendations on how to stack what I have, and maybe how to add in any other suggestions. If anyone had any better experiences with dosing, lemme know. Mine is on the way!!

Reps for suggestions.

-Shock

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post
    Whats good AM??

After looking over all of my options, I'm going with the SARMS craze. The minimum sides, and dry gains just seem like MONEY.

Here's what I'm looking at:

Osta:25/25/25/25/25/25 [Morning W/ Breakfast]
    MK667: 25/25/25/25/25/25 [Before Bed]

I have on hand:
    OxyElitePro (Old Formula)
    SNS DAA
    Tongkat Ali (LongJack 200:1)
    PES Erase
    Methoxyburn
    SlinSane
    POUNDS OF MEAT
    All of the Protein/Creatine I want
    Basically Whatever Preworkout I want

I'm planning on eating about 3,200 kcals a day, as clean as I can make them. (Will Sacrifice quality, to make number.)
    I'm going to do some intense cardio, with heavy lifting, so my maintenance may even go up.

I work at a supplement store, so I have access to ANYTHING, and EVERYTHING! I'm basically running this as a clean bulk, because of the recomping traits that these things have shown. I have a PFT (Physical Fitness Test) in a few months, and I'm coming off of a dirty 20 pounder from the fall. Time to lean up some more and get my performance back into check!

Throw me some recommendations on how to stack what I have, and maybe how to add in any other suggestions. If anyone had any better experiences with dosing, lemme know. Mine is on the way!!

Reps for suggestions.

-Shock
    Your set up for the sarms is on point. If your looking to lean out/recomp add in the OEP, slinsane before your higher carbed meals and erase. For "pct" the tongkat and daa will work.

Cardio will shed that 20lbs you want to lose!! Good luck bro!
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 02:54 PM
  2. Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack
    By Quil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 12:51 AM
  3. Mulletsoldier's USP/Scivation Clean Bulking Stack
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 117