Hair Loss Prevention

Page 74 of 74 First ... 727374

1. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post

appreciate it, gonna pick some up. now the debate, go ebay and save a few bucks or just head to walgreens lol
    it's only gonna cost you around 5 bucks at Walmart or Walgreens=)
    and I'm not guaranteeing that works for everybody.. it works for me and my brother. I have a cousin that it did not work for "but" he is going prematurely bald so..

2. anyone know/experience how M1A and epi effect hair thinning?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nick527 View Post
    anyone know/experience how M1A and epi effect hair thinning?
    Epi has made it seem to speed up for me but slows back down off cycle.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nick527 View Post
    anyone know/experience how M1A and epi effect hair thinning?

I did m1a for a week but stopped. Didn't notice any itching like I do first week with any other ph that makes me shed. I always wanted to try epi but not gonna till I'm straight up bald cuz that stuff makes u shed like crazy if ur prone to mpb

5. Thanks for the replies guys. I did an EPI/MSten/Stano cycle a few months ago and am currently on a M1A/EPI/Stano cycle now. Haven't noticed any differences but I guess I'm worried just cause that would sssuuucckkk to lose hair this early. Mind me asking why you stopped early mstep?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nick527 View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys. I did an EPI/MSten/Stano cycle a few months ago and am currently on a M1A/EPI/Stano cycle now. Haven't noticed any differences but I guess I'm worried just cause that would sssuuucckkk to lose hair this early. Mind me asking why you stopped early mstep?
    Does MPB not run in your family? Those sound like harsh cycles with heavily androgenic compounds...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Does MPB not run in your family? Those sound like harsh cycles with heavily androgenic compounds...
    Not really no. Grandfather's got a full head of hair still pretty dark in his 70s. Dads kinda got some baldness in the top but doing decent in his 50s

8. well thanks bro for this nice work and thanks for the nice links

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nick527 View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys. I did an EPI/MSten/Stano cycle a few months ago and am currently on a M1A/EPI/Stano cycle now. Haven't noticed any differences but I guess I'm worried just cause that would sssuuucckkk to lose hair this early. Mind me asking why you stopped early mstep?
    Ill probably never run a DHT based compound again after stanodrol only time i noticed shedding i was on 800mgs of it and had to cut the cycle short. epi never noticed any hair loss. But beware stanodrol just isnt worth it basically no gains and its suppose to help u feel good on cycle, you dont feel good when the shower drain is getting clogged with hair.

10. Hey guys maybe you can help me out. I was taking some prohormones (trenavar and Halodrol) and after about 2 weeks my hair started falling out like crazy. I am prone to MPB and have been using topical spiro for yrs to control hair loss. It has worked very well in maintaining my hair while doing multiple cycles of Test prop/tren ace/ dbol. I have now been off the prohormones for 2 weeks and I am still losing hair like crazy. I ordered some topical finasteride, azealic acid, and 15% minoxidil and have been using for about a week with no stop in shedding. My hair is noticeably thinner. Is there anything I can take that will stop this? I ordered some RU58841 also but it has not arrived yet. I am freaking out. I know now that taking tren by itself will destroy your hairline. The trenavar is supposed to be out of your system in 3 days, so why I am still shedding like crazy? Any help is much appreciated.

11. Were you using minoxidil b4? If not when you first start using it shedding will actually increase. Try regenipure Dr shampoo unless you are already using a keto shampoo.

12. I started on the minoxidil when I noticed the hair shedding. I was originally only using the topical spiro and it worked wonders for any cycle that I did as long as I had a testerone base. I learned my lesson using only tren and now I just need to figure out how to stop this massive shed I am still experiencing 2 weeks after discontinuing use of trenavar (prohormone). I have been using a keto shampoo for about a week now.

13. Quote Originally Posted by HemoRage View Post
    I started on the minoxidil when I noticed the hair shedding. I was originally only using the topical spiro and it worked wonders for any cycle that I did as long as I had a testerone base. I learned my lesson using only tren and now I just need to figure out how to stop this massive shed I am still experiencing 2 weeks after discontinuing use of trenavar (prohormone). I have been using a keto shampoo for about a week now.
    Ok it's typical I was shedding for 6 weeks after a epi/stano cyce. Minoxidil will prbly make the shedding worst for a while. I found regenepure Dr to be the best keto shampoo for slowing down any kind of shedding. Typical 2% keto is harsh on the scalp and made mine worst.

14. Below are some tips for prevention of hairloss :
    Tip 1: Coconut oil is the cornerstonefor every haircare regime. A regular coconut oil massage will help strengthen hair growth, right from the roots to the tip. It does this with the help of the moisture it contains which protects the hair shaft from any impurities that may cause hair damage.

Tip 2: Hair fall is a sign of lack of vitamins in your body. Amla is vitamin C rich and highinantioxidants which help solve most hair problems. Amla could be applied onto the scalp. You could prepare a small mixture by crushing an amla or using its powder. The crushed amla juice could be added to 2 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon. Mix well and apply to the scalp and leave it to dry; then rinse using warm water.

Tip 3: Eggs are great for treating hair loss as they contain proteins and minerals. A hair pack containing egg whites and olive oil works very well for the hair. To prepare this, you’d need the white of one egg and mix in a teaspoon of olive oil. Beat it well to give a paste-like consistency and apply this to the scalp and hair. Keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it with cool water and a mild shampoo.

15. I was thinning all over and had a bald spot on the back of my head, i started using fin .5mg a day, minox twice a day, smashing greens/vitamin formulas, fish oilk reginpure shampoo and daily head massages, ive covered the bald spot and hair is getting really thick.... unfortunately it takes time people, in the first 3 months i was going 2 steps forward 3 steps back, sometimes it looked full others it was patchy (all about of the regrowth stage) now around the 5 month mark its perfect, it really takes that long, dont forget the head massages with olive oil every now and then for stimulation

16. So what's the latest and greatest hair loss shampoo?

17. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    So what's the latest and greatest hair loss shampoo?
    pura d or GOLD version

18. Minoxidil at 15% may be ideal. It is hard to find but you can make your own with the powder from here: minoxidil.mobi
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hair loss prevention
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 11:46 PM
  2. Hair Loss Prevention?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 07:45 PM
  3. hair loss prevention while on test enth?
    By gator0090 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 03:54 PM
  4. MDHT and hair loss prevention?
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 12:52 PM