Hair Loss Prevention

Page 74 of 89 First ... 7273747576 ... Last

1. Good news, you don't have to buy Minoxidil and Azelaic Acid separately anymore (for now...)
    I've used the new 5% Minoxidil + 5% Azelaic Acid formula for >3weeks.. works good
    it dries super quick too

Here's how I use it-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cJyk...layer_embedded
    (i use it with Regenepure)

Here's my "stack"
    http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/...That-Work.html

further updates to come, this is obviously the best formula since the Perfect Image was pulled
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

2. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    Good news, you don't have to buy Minoxidil and Azelaic Acid separately anymore (for now...)
    I've used the new 5% Minoxidil + 5% Azelaic Acid formula for >3weeks.. works good
    it dries super quick too

Here's how I use it-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cJyk...layer_embedded
    (i use it with Regenepure)

Here's my "stack"
    http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/...That-Work.html

further updates to come, this is obviously the best formula since the Perfect Image was pulled
    When did you have to buy them separate? I've been using the 5% + 5% Rogaine and A. Acid from Whole Sale Hair for months now, and just reordered more this week.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mxer657 View Post
    I like Regenpure DR, MUCH MORE... it has the active ingredient in Nizoral, plus others, and doesn't make my scalp itch.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details
  4. Question

hey guys,

first time poster, long time reader!

Not sure if anyone will respond to this since its a very long thread, but I've recently started taking

1. 40mg of DBOL daily for 4-5 weeks
    2. 625mg of test weekly
    3. 1 arimidex daily

I have some male pattern baldness in the family. My dad started going bald around late 30's but he had very thing hair. However my hair is VERY thick and grows pretty fast. I am 26 years old. However, I am very concerned about losing my hair. If I knew for a fact I would lose my hair I would probably switch to another type of gear right away. I have never had any signs of hair loss.

Anyways, the cycle started last Tuesday on April 3rd. I wanted to find out what precautions I should take without going overboard? I figure if I take the right precautions now I might save myself just in case.

I have read the forum, and it sounds like topical creams is the best solution. Does anyone with experience know if one cycle for 10 weeks of test, and 4-5 weeks of DBOL will dramatically increase the chances of baldness based on the amounts I am having?

It sounds like its different to everyone, but my moms dad had hair until 40's at least, and when he passed away at 60 he still had some hair on him. However my moms brother is balding at 50 and has really thin hair. Not sure if thin hair relates to baldness, but mine is very thick and I must have 5x the hair follicles as most people lol.

Any input due to my inexperience is totally appreciated, and if anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it based on my specific circumstances.

Thanks,
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by ovie08 View Post
    hey guys,

first time poster, long time reader!

Not sure if anyone will respond to this since its a very long thread, but I've recently started taking
    1. 40mg of DBOL daily for 4-5 weeks
    2. 625mg of test weekly
    3. 1 arimidex daily
    I have some male pattern baldness in the family. My dad started going bald around late 30's but he had very thing hair. However my hair is VERY thick and grows pretty fast. I am 26 years old. However, I am very concerned about losing my hair. If I knew for a fact I would lose my hair I would probably switch to another type of gear right away. I have never had any signs of hair loss.

Anyways, the cycle started last Tuesday on April 3rd. I wanted to find out what precautions I should take without going overboard? I figure if I take the right precautions now I might save myself just in case.

I have read the forum, and it sounds like topical creams is the best solution. Does anyone with experience know if one cycle for 10 weeks of test, and 4-5 weeks of DBOL will dramatically increase the chances of baldness based on the amounts I am having?

It sounds like its different to everyone, but my moms dad had hair until 40's at least, and when he passed away at 60 he still had some hair on him. However my moms brother is balding at 50 and has really thin hair. Not sure if thin hair relates to baldness, but mine is very thick and I must have 5x the hair follicles as most people lol.

Any input due to my inexperience is totally appreciated, and if anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it based on my specific circumstances.

Thanks,
    That cycle will speed up your hair loss without the proper precautions. Read over CED's website and get some good info in so you can take the proper prevenative measures. My advice, go topical and throw in 2.5mg finasteride every 3 days.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

6. i wouldnt go over 400mg of test per week

7. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    i wouldnt go over 400mg of test per week
    Why?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Why?
    to be on the safe side..the higher the test you inject more sides your gonna get..more isnt always better

9. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    to be on the safe side..the higher the test you inject more sides your gonna get..more isnt always better
    He's got a point. More test + more conversion to dht.

10. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    He's got a point. More test + more conversion to dht.
    Oh yeah, I agree... I assumed he was talking about side effects since that was the framing of the conversation. Thanks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    That cycle will speed up your hair loss without the proper precautions. Read over CED's website and get some good info in so you can take the proper prevenative measures. My advice, go topical and throw in 2.5mg finasteride every 3 days.
    Thanks,

Is there anywhere to get the topical right away or do I have to order it?

I have read the site, but it seems overwhelming with information. My goal is to order something by Friday.

But I see you have high post count, I will take the topical and 2.5 mg every 3 days. I'm 2 weeks into the cycle and haven't done any preventative, but there has been no hair loss so far...hopefully its not too late.

Also, I will reduce the Test. I will assume that gains won't be made as high doing this though, correct?

Any comments on my cycle which is going to last approx 8-10 weeks. I was told from a trainer if I was worried about hair loss to drop the DBOL after 4 weeks.

Lastly, do I have to take Finastride, and the topical cream every day for the rest of my life? Has anyone not used it consistently, or forgot certain days and realized all the preventative work ends up being wasted? What type of costs will I be incurring for this type of thing? Clearly justified, as I want my hair...but just curious if you guys have experience or comments.

-T

12. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    i wouldnt go over 400mg of test per week
    Thanks Ohio.

Will I need to change the amount of arimidex... and is it fine to switch even after 2 weeks of cycling. I will be talking to my trainer but figured I would ask you as well.

13. By the way.. I have read HORROR stories online about Finastride... anyone else read about this?

14. Quote Originally Posted by ovie08 View Post
    Thanks,

Is there anywhere to get the topical right away or do I have to order it?

I have read the site, but it seems overwhelming with information. My goal is to order something by Friday.

But I see you have high post count, I will take the topical and 2.5 mg every 3 days. I'm 2 weeks into the cycle and haven't done any preventative, but there has been no hair loss so far...hopefully its not too late.

Also, I will reduce the Test. I will assume that gains won't be made as high doing this though, correct? More test equals.... well.... more test, so your assumption would be right. Doesn't mean that it will not be any less productive though. It's still an effective dose of test.

Any comments on my cycle which is going to last approx 8-10 weeks. I was told from a trainer if I was worried about hair loss to drop the DBOL after 4 weeks.

Lastly, do I have to take Finastride, and the topical cream every day for the rest of my life? Has anyone not used it consistently, or forgot certain days and realized all the preventative work ends up being wasted? What type of costs will I be incurring for this type of thing? Clearly justified, as I want my hair...but just curious if you guys have experience or comments. No you will not have to take them the rest of your life, just break with them after pct and you should be good(maybe a couple of weeks after if you want to be safe). Since you still have a lush head of hair, a good topical dht blocker and fina should be all that you need for preventative measures. Your not in the boat of trying to regrow hair like most others so some azelaic acid http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B0072AOV92 and finasteride should set you up good. Use the cream everyday and try to be consistent and take half a pill of fina (2.5mg) E3D. I'm not aware of anywhere you can purchase the Az cream other then online, but if your in a rush you can always get overnight.

-T
    ^^^^
    If anyone else has any advice feel free to chime in.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ovie08 View Post
    By the way.. I have read HORROR stories online about Finastride... anyone else read about this?
    Yes. If you keep it low and keep it sparse, there is nothing to worry about. 2.5mg every 3 days and I still act like a teenager when it comes to nookie. 5mg everyday and I might as well be a eunuch.

16. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Yes. If you keep it low and keep it sparse, there is nothing to worry about. 2.5mg every 3 days and I still act like a teenager when it comes to nookie. 5mg everyday and I might as well be a eunuch.
    Thanks a lot prld2gr8ns!

I appreciate it!!!!!!!

I'm going to order what you recommended and get a doctor perscribed fina... any good way to get a prescription or just say I want it since I could be going bald soon?

17. any of you guys tried Lipogaine??
    T2

18. any of the lasers on the market really work???

19. on a H drol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75

Doing Nizoral 4 am M W F (All over head)
    Azelaic acid + Minoxidil 4.30 Am everyday (On front to stop receding hairline)
    Spiro 2% 5pm Everyday (On front to stop receding hairline)

Sound good?

20. Laugh... out... loud. All of my posts were deleted recently from this thread - even though I only received one solitary infraction for slipping up and mentioning the name of the WORLD'S largest online shopping destination last night. Thank goodness for all the deletions and infractions, now the secret is safe and I have been properly spanked by the e-fuhrers. I understand the concept, companies pay a few hundred bucks a month to be on this forum so they can advertise, and that in turn pays the mortgage for what's his name, but come on, capitalism doesn't have to be molested into fascism. I mentioned our galaxy's top website for internet commerce in a 10 paragraph post reviewing hair loss shampoo, and all of my other non-related contributions were eradicated, good call! IRON FISTS UNITE.

21. Hey guys, just a heads up-

A lot of us used Perfect Image's 15% minoxidil w/ 5% AA and has AWESOME results.
    As you know, in December 2011- the FDA banned the sale of 15% minoxidil.
    Oddly, Perfect Image LLC. closed up shop entirely.
    Since then, in the past month, Perfect Image products have [seemingly] resurfaced in the form of "Minoxipro" and "Perfect Hair Shampoo,"

These products ARE NOT the same formulas that Perfect Image produced. They are just in similar packaging. Avoid Minoxipro and Perfect Hair Shampoo. They are deceptively marketed and don't meet the label claims. I orderred Minoxipro and it DID NOT have Azelaic Acid (or any clinically proven ingredients). They product is advertised as having a "DHT Blocker," it does not. It is just cheap, runny minoxidil that takes about 3 hours to dry.

Here is my video about the issue:
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

22. So nizoral is getting hard to find. Is this product closing up shop too? Any alternatives?

23. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    Hey guys, just a heads up-

A lot of us used Perfect Image's 15% minoxidil w/ 5% AA and has AWESOME results.
    As you know, in December 2011- the FDA banned the sale of 15% minoxidil.
    Oddly, Perfect Image LLC. closed up shop entirely.
    Since then, in the past month, Perfect Image products have [seemingly] resurfaced in the form of "Minoxipro" and "Perfect Hair Shampoo,"

These products ARE NOT the same formulas that Perfect Image produced. They are just in similar packaging. Avoid Minoxipro and Perfect Hair Shampoo. They are deceptively marketed and don't meet the label claims. I orderred Minoxipro and it DID NOT have Azelaic Acid (or any clinically proven ingredients). They product is advertised as having a "DHT Blocker," it does not. It is just cheap, runny minoxidil that takes about 3 hours to dry.
    Awesome, I just bought some before reading this, haha!

24. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    So nizoral is getting hard to find. Is this product closing up shop too? Any alternatives?
    Regenepure DR! Nizoral really doesn't have a full battery of ingredients to combat hair loss, and it often irritates scalps.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hair loss prevention
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 11:46 PM
  2. Hair Loss Prevention?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 07:45 PM
  3. hair loss prevention while on test enth?
    By gator0090 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 03:54 PM
  4. MDHT and hair loss prevention?
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 12:52 PM