Trenavar or 1ad/4ad/decavol to stack with dbol?

villie

Awards
I've done many ph cycles including Sd, dzine, Pmag, hdrol multiple times, trenazone, the ams mass stack(1ad/4ad/decavol), ultradrol, m1,4add and epi probably the most along with m lmg for an eight week cycle(epi was five weeks) with sarms s4. I've been training almost four years now. I was going to do another sd cycle but after weeks of research I've come to the conclusion that dbol is 100x safer than superdrol. This will be my first time doing an actual steroid and I'd like to keep my gains and stay away from needles. So anyway, my question is, would I get more strength and mass gains(and keep my gains from the dianabol) using phf's trenavar at 30mg Ed for 25 days(the length of the dbol cycle) and then bumping to 40mg for 15-20 days or would it be better to use the 1ad/4ad/decavol ams mass stack at the recommended dose for 6 week-8weeks?
My cycle looks like this so far
Week 1-4:tudca, milk thistle(I never cycle off milk thistle), lclt, daa, CEL cycle assist, omega fatty acids, and mulungu(hepatotonic) three grams a day
Week 4-8:dbol 30mg a day, 30mg of trenavar and recommended dose of p5p/l dopa or recommended dose of ams mass stack, atd 75g ed, tudca, milk thistle(I never cycle off milk thistle), lclt, CEL cycle assist, omega fatty acids, and mulungu(hepatotonic) three grams a day
Want to add another 2-6 weeks.
Pct(8 weeks):clomid 100mg first two weeks then 75mg two weeks then 50 mg for three weeks, 6 bromo, 10 grams of 1:1 creatine(mono, ethyl ester and kreaklyn in same ratio mixed up powder), craze pre workout, arachidonic acid, tudca, milk thistle(I never cycle off milk thistle), lclt, daa, CEL cycle assist, omega fatty acids, and mulungu(hepatotonic) three grams a day
During pct i will be using high doses of methoxy isoflavon and ecdysterone with bcaa/eaa powder mixed with every protein shake at least four times daily with the hope of increasing protein synthesis.
So that's what I have In Mind for this cycle coming up, any feedback would be most appreciated

villie

Awards
No one would suggest I use one product over another?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I've done many ph cycles including Sd, dzine, Pmag, hdrol multiple times, trenazone, the ams mass stack(1ad/4ad/decavol), ultradrol, m1,4add and epi probably the most along with m lmg for an eight week cycle(epi was five weeks) with sarms s4. I've been training almost four years now. I was going to do another sd cycle but after weeks of research I've come to the conclusion that dbol is 100x safer than superdrol. This will be my first time doing an actual steroid and I'd like to keep my gains and stay away from needles. So anyway, my question is, would I get more strength and mass gains(and keep my gains from the dianabol) using phf's trenavar at 30mg Ed for 25 days(the length of the dbol cycle) and then bumping to 40mg for 15-20 days or would it be better to use the 1ad/4ad/decavol ams mass stack at the recommended dose for 6 week-8weeks?
My cycle looks like this so far
Week 1-4:tudca, milk thistle(I never cycle off milk thistle), lclt, daa, CEL cycle assist, omega fatty acids, and mulungu(hepatotonic) three grams a day
Week 4-8:dbol 30mg a day, 30mg of trenavar and recommended dose of p5p/l dopa or recommended dose of ams mass stack, atd 75g ed, tudca, milk thistle(I never cycle off milk thistle), lclt, CEL cycle assist, omega fatty acids, and mulungu(hepatotonic) three grams a day
Want to add another 2-6 weeks.
Pct(8 weeks):clomid 100mg first two weeks then 75mg two weeks then 50 mg for three weeks, 6 bromo, 10 grams of 1:1 creatine(mono, ethyl ester and kreaklyn in same ratio mixed up powder), craze pre workout, arachidonic acid, tudca, milk thistle(I never cycle off milk thistle), lclt, daa, CEL cycle assist, omega fatty acids, and mulungu(hepatotonic) three grams a day
During pct i will be using high doses of methoxy isoflavon and ecdysterone with bcaa/eaa powder mixed with every protein shake at least four times daily with the hope of increasing protein synthesis.
So that's what I have In Mind for this cycle coming up, any feedback would be most appreciated
Christ, talk about having money to burn. Where to begin... Four years of training and you've done that much gear? Have you ever trained natural at all? Seems like four years isn't even enough time to cram in that many cycles, and that's assuming only one run of each compound. And yes, you have done actual steroids, as several of those you mentioned are actual steroids. Anyway... Ecdy and methoxy, wow... Anyway, let me get off of my high horse and try to answer your question. It seems like you're looking for a non-injectable testosterone base to run with the dbol, and Trenavar is not such a thing. The dose you're inquiring about is also half of what seems to be the effective dose for most users. So the answer is to use the AMS kit, mostly for the 4ad as it acts as a test base. However you'll probably be better off using it at 1.5 to 2 times the recommended dosage, so 3 or 4 tabs a day rather than 2. You may also want to look into Alpha Bulk by ForeRunner Labs, which is a sister company to AMS. They have a Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk kit, similar to the AMS kit. Seems like you have the finances to run injectable test though, and that's always the best option.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks safe & well thought out, except Clomid dosing seems wayyy high. 100/75/50/50 should do it. 7 weeks of clomid is more than I've ever heard, and you could run even less than I suggested. Most people seem to run 3-4 weeks of Clomid at 100-25mg per day, tapering down.

villie

Awards
Thanks Hyde ill make the changes to the clomid dosing/length.
And chris223, This past year a local supplement store started carrying alot of ph stacks such as monster plex, phreak and so on, so I tried a few of them(which made the number of compounds I have experience with skyrocket). Most were stacks thrown together in one pill. I'm not saying I stacked every compound either. I have four years of continuous weight training with 2 1/2-3 years of that all natural(supplement stores in my area really push prohormones). Before that, from age 14-17 I worked out about three times a week. I took a year off(I worked abs and ran twice a week) for no real reason before getting serious about it at age 18. I have some experience in the natural department. And I buy most supplements in bulk powder form to save money. And I've been saving up for a nice dbol cycle.
Thanks for the help, I'm either going to go with 4ad or the alpha mass at your recommended dose

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4ad and Alpha Bulk (same thing) will make you feel way better; converts at a low percent to test. A-mass is 1dhea, which convertsto 1-test at a low percent. Obviously better size & strength (and drier) on the 1dhea, but the 4ad (4dhea) will be much better for libido, energy, & positive drive. The 1dhea will only compound the lethargy of the dbol, which could be substantial already. I've used both & can say they're both good products.