Solid bulking stack? 2nd ph - AnabolicMinds.com

Solid bulking stack? 2nd ph

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.

Question Solid bulking stack? 2nd ph

Hey guys, first post looking forward to being part of the forum. So I'm looking for advice on my stack, this is my 2nd PH stack if you include the 3 weeks on finaflex xd black I did, I don't know if that counts i read theres some question on it. I'm 20 yr old, 180, 6'4, very very lean. I'm going for a stack thats not too harsh but will still be effective for bulking and strength gains. Also after this stack im thinking about trying something like superdrol or ultradrol maybe, but figured this be a better start. Here is my plan....

precycle:
    cycle assist

on cycle:
    halovar 50/100/100/100/100 mgs
    trenazone 1/2/2/2/2 ml
    cycle assist
    joint support

off cycle:
    clomid: 75/50/50/25/25
    revolution pct
    daa
    humanogrowth
    testabolan v2 or some other test booster maybe

Creatine mono, protein whey and casein, and animal stack will be run through the whole thing. Im focusing on eating well but I might add a weight gainer if i feel like my calorie intake is not where it should be, im going for about 5000 a day with 200 grams protein. What do you think about the stack? Anything i'm missing or should change up? Also is Formeron worth looking into or adding into this stack?

Also a quick question, any PH known for increasing speed like the steroid winnabol is? I know there is a PH that converts to winnabol or something like that, is it effective?

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

too young and too thin. how long have you been workin out now?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.

Hah yeah I know im too thin im trying to change that. And I've worked out as in lifted since i was about fourteen on and off. Ive lifted consistently for the past 2 and half years. Also with the weight thing, I had a bad sleep apnea problem until the very end of this summer when i had surgery that fixed it. I hadn't gained weight in two years and since the surgery and ive put on 20lbs since then without doing anything different. I'm not sure if that makes a difference, also strength gains have gone up a good amount.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

If you have not run either compound before do not stack them. If you start to get sides it is impossible to know what is what. Personally I like to try out compounds one at a time to get an idea of how they each effect me benefits wise and side effect wise.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let your body return to homeostasis dude because at your age your test levels will be higher than most 30+ old guys on here, even on PHs. Look into a solid safe natural non-hormonal supplement like Creatrona and BCAAs pre and post workout. You'd be suprised!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.

Alright so no prohormone. A couple of my friends use them with good results so Ive been looking into them, they also run mutant plexx with no support or pct so im not saying that makes it a good idea. Other then creatine, protein and a good diet is there anything i can take to help gain weight? I'll look into bcaas, thats one of the few things i haven't really checked out yet. And lastly bc my test is high i read that most test booster wont do much but testabolan v2 may have some benefit because it frees test or something of that nature. Worth checking out or no?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reps, let's perhaps chime in here and offer the latest and greatest in recent supplement breakthroughs to get the young fella on road to his goals.

Once he's gets a few ideas he can research real world feedback/science and decide on what's best for him.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Actually sounds to me like a solid candidate for some of the current company promotions.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Personally i would utilize a GDA, creatine mono, leucine and glycomyx. For now that stack would be great.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Personally i would utilize a GDA, creatine mono, leucine and glycomyx. For now that stack would be great.
    Glycomyx...a good carb complex to add to a solid creatine...I forgot...hands down no brainer. thx
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.

Glycobol from anabolic innovations be a good gda? And i liked the look of glycomyx, i feel like the gda and the glycomyx mix would help with gaining weight a good bit.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

Glycomyx...a good carb complex to add to a solid creatine...I forgot...hands down no brainer. thx
    Np
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine3 View Post
    Glycobol from anabolic innovations be a good gda? And i liked the look of glycomyx, i feel like the gda and the glycomyx mix would help with gaining weight a good bit.
    Glycobol is solid, im using slintensity right now and it maybe my favorite.. except it has me smelling of syrup (the fenugreek extract is doing it)
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.

Nice ill check slintensity out. The glycomyx and leucine are defiantly making it into my stack along with a gda, not sure which yet, thanks for the solid suggestions
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Some good recommendations here. Here is a basic list:
    1. Creatine
    2.Protein
    3. Beta Alanine
    4. BCAA/Leucine I use leucine some like BCAA but I enjoy the flavored BCAA (Modern BCAA Bulk and Chained Out) and have yet to find a flavored pure leucine.
    5. Fish Oil
    6. preworkout does not have to contain stims check out this thread The Stimulant Free Pre-Workout Bible

There are many other great items out right now but this is a place to start.

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.

Just started taking the creatine, been taking protein and fish oil. I'm looking into the beta alanine and the bcaa,s, they will probably make their way into my supps soon. As for the preworkout hemavol just came in the mail yesterday, and from looking through your stimulant free preworkout bible looks like i made a good choice! So for now my natty stack should look like this....

Creapure
    Up your mass
    fish oil
    animal pak
    glycomyx
    glycobol
    hemavol
    either leucine or bcaa's

This is looking very solid to me. Hopefully this will be a good stack to help add some good weight. I'm planning on starting a modified stronglifts 5x5 as soon as i can start working out again. Had to take a few weeks off for a injury, should be good in a week or so.

Workout 1:
    squats 5x5
    benchpress 5x5
    barbell rows 5x5
    pushups 3x failure

Workout 2:
    squat 5x5
    overhead press 5x5
    deadlift 1x5
    pullups 3x failure

Three times a week alternating workouts. Trying to add five lbs every lift.

This look like a good program to add strength and size? I also looked into the shortcut to size workout, but i think this won unless someone tells me im on the wrong track.

Similar Forum Threads

1. new bulking stack? any suggestions?
    By TotallyJacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 07:29 PM
  2. Can you stack a PH with an ECA or ECY?
    By vinnys025 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:20 PM
  3. Bulking Stack; From Power Nutrition
    By 2small in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 09:30 PM
  4. ECA stack with PH/4AD
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 11:42 AM
  5. What do you think of this bulking stack?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2003, 11:12 PM