Unbelievable

  1. Unbelievable


    So I'm at this off shoot nutrition store by me and a kid is in there buying. I over hear the guy say "yea just stack that d-zine with the hdrol epi combo and you'll get the gains your looking for. Kid couldn't have been over 170lbs. No talk of PCT in the least. Crazy stuff out there man


  2. No worse then some of the idiotic posts on here...

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    No worse then some of the idiotic posts on here...
    Haha very true. It's just worse to see it live I guess
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    So I'm at this off shoot nutrition store by me and a kid is in there buying. I over hear the guy say "yea just stack that d-zine with the hdrol epi combo and you'll get the gains your looking for. Kid couldn't have been over 170lbs. No talk of PCT in the least. Crazy stuff out there man
    One time saw a guy say take 5 pills of sd a day (10mg each) with epi at 40mg. No cycle support. Told the guy run as long as he wanted no pct involved. I straight walked out.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  5. i would stopped them both.that kinda stuff is the reason everything gets banned

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    i would stopped them both.that kinda stuff is the reason everything gets banned
    The guy selling was 18 and he said he had been on them for his competition (right...), and it was about 100 per bottle. The guy buying could barely speak English. But yes that's exactly the reason.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post

    The guy selling was 18 and he said he had been on them for his competition (right...), and it was about 100 per bottle. The guy buying could barely speak English and just nodded to what the other said. But yes that's exactly the reason.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Repost I apologize.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Unbelievable Usplabs Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 10:19 AM
  2. Unbelievable Chills
    By AGELESS in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 01:17 PM
  3. PowerFULL experience the unbelievable
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 08:43 AM
  4. UNBELIEVABLE BULK ALCAR SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:18 AM
  5. Unbelieveable freak-boy on TLC right now
    By credible_threat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Log in
Log in