Test E/Test P and Tren A/Tren E

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
I've been looking around a bit and I can't find a clear cut answer. Basically this summer I'll be doing a cutting cycle with tren and test, and I was wanting to go with tren e and test e since I can get them so much cheaper. Will they ACTUALLY cause a significant amount of bloat over tren a/test p? Or am I fine going with the e esters for a cut? If I did use prop and ace instead would I see much more of a dry hard look, or will I get the same results with the ethanate esters? Thanks!

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
No opinions on this?

F

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on a few things...
1. Are u gonna mind pinning everyday (tren ace)?
2. How long is your cycle?
3. If the sides become too much are u gonna be ok with the extra 2 weeks that the tren e stays in ur system?
3. Are you ok with the extra bloat?

The bloat will be significant, but AIs are good for that. Personally I wouldn't use long esters on a cut. Then again I don't plan on ever using long esters bc I do mind the water.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I am actually stuck on this same thing for my next injectable. I really don't want to pin everyday and I like the ideas of 12 week cycles to really solidify gains. If you do decide to run tren e for your first time I came up with this solution,

Since we don't know how we will react to tren, the ace ester is nice because it will clear in 2-3
Days so if sides are bad then it will only sick so a Hirt period of time.

Wit tren e, I'm guess the standard it 499mg a week for 12 weeks. I suggest to run it at only 200mg for the first 4 weeks and as you start to establish stable blood levels and feel this steroid bump it up to 400mg theoretically weeks 5-12.

This is what I plan on doing along with running some proviron or winny for DHT to help keep tren sides at bay.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Cycle will be 12 weeks test, 10 weeks tren, and 6 weeks var. will the bloat really be THAT bad using longer esters?

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
No specific diet, just lowering my calories starting with carbs

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Hmm now I'm thinking about just running a more simple cycle.

I'm thinking:
Test-e 500 mg per week- weeks 1-10
Test-p 100 mg EOD- weeks 10-13
D-plex 100 mg ED- weeks 9-13

I'll save the tren and var for later, what do you guys think?

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Well I wanna throw in the prop, and take out the e so I can pct faster instead of having to wait. D-plex I'm throwing in just because I have a bottle and I've heard it's decent at hardening you up. I'm going to buy some tren ace to throw in with the prop to evaluate my sides, and use my tren e at a later time along with the var I have.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Well I wanna throw in the prop, and take out the e so I can pct faster instead of having to wait. D-plex I'm throwing in just because I have a bottle and I've heard it's decent at hardening you up. I'm going to buy some tren ace to throw in with the prop to evaluate my sides, and use my tren e at a later time along with the var I have.

I've never ran prop at the end for that reason so
you'd have to ask some of these guys that would know better than me. It might be tough to do it
just for the simple fact of keeping your bloods consistent. As far as d-plex I've never used it.

V

vassille

Awards
If you just want to run long esters then do that. Adding prop at the end wont really do much for you. IMO, it is more important to lower dosages of the long esters going into PCT than messing around with prop. There are other hormones which when lowering the test to a HRT level for few weeks will help a great deal.
So, let's say week 1-10 is the cycle (test e @500mg), then week 11-13 weeks run 150mg of test a week split in 2 doses(75/75). Then PCT

As for tren...Just use it when you ready.
Test prop/tren ace/mast is the single best stack to cut on. If you never did tren dont bother with tren enan till you try the ace. If you did deca then you will be ok on tren. Some ppl go grazy on tren no joke so take it easy at first. start with 50mg ED and see how it goes. Make sure you take caber with it and dont go more than 6 weeks on tren ace. After that sides start to become a pain in the butt

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
If you just want to run long esters then do that. Adding prop at the end wont really do much for you. IMO, it is more important to lower dosages of the long esters going into PCT than messing around with prop. There are other hormones which when lowering the test to a HRT level for few weeks will help a great deal.
So, let's say week 1-10 is the cycle (test e @500mg), then week 11-13 weeks run 150mg of test a week split in 2 doses(75/75). Then PCT

As for tren...Just use it when you ready.
Test prop/tren ace/mast is the single best stack to cut on. If you never did tren dont bother with tren enan till you try the ace. If you did deca then you will be ok on tren. Some ppl go grazy on tren no joke so take it easy at first. start with 50mg ED and see how it goes. Make sure you take caber with it and dont go more than 6 weeks on tren ace. After that sides start to become a pain in the butt

Agreed. What you want to so seems a little complicated trying to time everything and test out tren. I always apply the KISS theory.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Maybe for a cut this summer I'll use test-e weeks 1-12. Tren ace weeks 5-12 and the dplex weeks 1-4

V

vassille

Awards
Maybe for a cut this summer I'll use test-e weeks 1-12. Tren ace weeks 5-12 and the dplex weeks 1-4
That will work but I would extend the test by itself for another month after the tren is stopped at low dose around 150-200mg a week. You will thank me later lol
If you stop everything after week 12 you are going to be miserable

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Why's that? What about the guys who run prop and tren for 10 weeks then drop both and run pct?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Why's that? What about the guys who run prop and tren for 10 weeks then drop both and run pct?

I think it is helpful in recovery to run the test 4 weeks longer then the tren just to let the 19 nor clear your system more...its alot easier to recover from test.

V

vassille

Awards
I think it is helpful in recovery to run the test 4 weeks longer then the tren just to let the 19 nor clear your system more...its alot easier to recover from test.
You catching on quickly. That is correct.
Unfortunate thing about 19 nor it can act up 6 months to 1 year after taking it but it's most pronounced the month after stoping it.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
So weeks 1-15 test p or e, weeks 4-11 tren ace, and first 4 weeks dplex sound good?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
So weeks 1-15 test p or e, weeks 4-11 tren ace, and first 4 weeks dplex sound good?

What If you did something like this...

Test prop weeks 1-4
Test e weeks 1-15
Tren weeks 4-11
D-plex weeks 1-4

For me personally I don't want to run prop through an entire cycle just because pinning that much sucks. For me anyway, but if you're ok with it have at it. Prop at the beginning I like because you get it in you right away instead of waiting like with test e.

V

vassille

Awards
What If you did something like this...

Test prop weeks 1-4
Test e weeks 1-15
Tren weeks 4-11
D-plex weeks 1-4

For me personally I don't want to run prop through an entire cycle just because pinning that much sucks. For me anyway, but if you're ok with it have at it. Prop at the beginning I like because you get it in you right away instead of waiting like with test e.
That would work too. This is another sound approach. It comes down to personal prefference

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Okay I'll buy some more test e and p and grab some tren ace.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Also what are your guys opinions in running the tren higher than test?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Also what are your guys opinions in running the tren higher than test?

They compete for the same receptors so you can run tren higher. I've heard guys having libido issues if the test isn't high enough though. Maybe some of these other guys with more experience will chime in.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Hmm I'm thinking of possibly holding back on the tren and trying something else with test for cutting. Any suggestions?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I wouldent worry about the receptors. I recall reading somewhere that there are plenty of receptors so there isrnt a fight for it. (take it with a grain of salt)

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
What about test mast and anavar?

Just another option to think about.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
What about test mast and anavar?

Just another option to think about.
I think I'll end up doing a test/masteron cycle. Maybe even just test and proviron. I think I was getting a little ahead of myself thinking about throwing in all those other compounds, I'll just save them for the time being.

V

vassille

Awards
I think I'll end up doing a test/masteron cycle. Maybe even just test and proviron. I think I was getting a little ahead of myself thinking about throwing in all those other compounds, I'll just save them for the time being.

Wise to do. What looks good on paper turns into something else in reality.
Nice easy cycle to cut is test prop/mast for 6-8 weeks. You can throw in anavar if you want. But if you just starting out with anabolics keep it simple. Any compounds will have a greater effect on you because your body is new to this. As you put on more weight you will need to more gear to obtain same results.
Use the least possible amount of gear for right now if I were you.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
no ester of tren will bloat you, infact they do the opposite and harden you up. The choice i think is between weather you want results faster (more pinning) tren ace. Or you dont mind waiting a little for results (pinning less) tren e. Also tren ace is good if u run into sides (i dont know u ever run it before or not). Also in my opinion if your gonna blast with an oral the test p is not going to be necessary

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Wise to do. What looks good on paper turns into something else in reality.
Nice easy cycle to cut is test prop/mast for 6-8 weeks. You can throw in anavar if you want. But if you just starting out with anabolics keep it simple. Any compounds will have a greater effect on you because your body is new to this. As you put on more weight you will need to more gear to obtain same results.
Use the least possible amount of gear for right now if I were you.
Thanks for the advice man, I agree with using the least amount possible until I actually need more.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Thanks for the advice man, I agree with using the least amount possible until I actually need more.

I agree although for me personally I'm trying something different. I'm going to run test as high as 1g this cycle I think along with 600-900mg of EQ and 50mg dbol ed. I'm running it this way to kind of see what my ceiling is and then adjust on future cycles. Starting first week of feb most likely. You should follow along should be a fun ass ride.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Nice man, you're gonna be veiny as hell! I'll be following that cycle for sure. Are you going to be bulking or cutting?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Nice man, you're gonna be veiny as hell! I'll be following that cycle for sure. Are you going to be bulking or cutting?

Bulking like a champ man. Ill be on for 16 weeks and plan on getting hyoooge! Lol. The last cycle I ran I logged it on here and put on 30+ lbs on a 12 week cycle of test and deca at 500mg/wk. so it'll be interesting to see what this cycle's results will be. Eat, lift heavy, eat, eat, and sleep. I want to be 240 by the end of this year. Lofty goals but we will see. 2 weeks or so away I'm getting pretty excited reading and following your log and can't wait to get mine started already.

V

vassille

Awards
Def bro and as you need more doen the road you can always up the dosages. If you start high there is no place to go from there.

V

vassille

Awards
I agree although for me personally I'm trying something different. I'm going to run test as high as 1g this cycle I think along with 600-900mg of EQ and 50mg dbol ed. I'm running it this way to kind of see what my ceiling is and then adjust on future cycles. Starting first week of feb most likely. You should follow along should be a fun ass ride.
Haha it's def going to be a fun ride! Dont get sloppy with your diet even on a bulking cycle like this. Eat as much food as you need to grow but stay away from sugars and junk.
Are you going to have a log?

V

vassille

Awards
Bulking like a champ man. Ill be on for 16 weeks and plan on getting hyoooge! Lol. The last cycle I ran I logged it on here and put on 30+ lbs on a 12 week cycle of test and deca at 500mg/wk. so it'll be interesting to see what this cycle's results will be. Eat, lift heavy, eat, eat, and sleep. I want to be 240 by the end of this year. Lofty goals but we will see. 2 weeks or so away I'm getting pretty excited reading and following your log and can't wait to get mine started already.
Test/deca is not the same as test/Eq. Eq is a weaker compound. Test/deca is my fav to put on mass with dbol as an option.
FYI, Eq at 900mg/week will most likely kill your sex drive.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Test/deca is not the same as test/Eq. Eq is a weaker compound. Test/deca is my fav to put on mass with dbol as an option.
FYI, Eq at 900mg/week will most likely kill your sex drive.

Never said EQ and deca were the same. EQ isn't weaker it is just A different compound used for different reasons. I want to run EQ because I haven't tried it before, and also for the appetite increase you get while on it. Haven't decided my dose for EQ yet that's why I said 600-900. I'm still undecided. Again I would run it that high to see what my ceiling is before I see sides. Already ran test/deca/dbol so I'm trying something else.

V

vassille

Awards
Never said EQ and deca were the same. EQ isn't weaker it is just A different compound used for different reasons. I want to run EQ because I haven't tried it before, and also for the appetite increase you get while on it. Haven't decided my dose for EQ yet that's why I said 600-900. I'm still undecided. Again I would run it that high to see what my ceiling is before I see sides. Already ran test/deca/dbol so I'm trying something else.
cool
weird thing is that i never really got that appetite boost on Eq, i pretty much eat the same regardless. Im curious to see how you react to it

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
cool
weird thing is that i never really got that appetite boost on Eq, i pretty much eat the same regardless. Im curious to see how you react to it

I have crohns so for my particular situation I hope it helps. I did love the mass I put on with test deca and dbol. 35+ lbs felt real nice lol.

V

vassille

Awards
I have crohns so for my particular situation I hope it helps. I did love the mass I put on with test deca and dbol. 35+ lbs felt real nice lol.
lol I bet! THat's a good solid stack.
Crohns from I know gets worse with too much roughage like lettuce ...do you have that issue?

J

jlift13

Awards
Hey guys new to the forum and fairly new to Tren. I want to run test Prop and Tren ace. I am very prone to . I will most likely get Gyno the first week of starting this cycle. I have a few questions
1. Should I start test p for a week an then start the Tren? Por start an stop at the same time?
2. What can I take during this cycle to combat the Gyno. I am responsive to Liquid tamox and letro. I was told however not to take these with Tren?
3 what is the best PCT?
Thanks for your help.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Hey guys new to the forum and fairly new to Tren. I want to run test Prop and Tren ace. I am very prone to . I will most likely get Gyno the first week of starting this cycle. I have a few questions
1. Should I start test p for a week an then start the Tren? Por start an stop at the same time?
2. What can I take during this cycle to combat the Gyno. I am responsive to Liquid tamox and letro. I was told however not to take these with Tren?
3 what is the best PCT?
Thanks for your help.
ok start your own thread but are you prone to test gyno or tren gyno? Can you give us some dosages your thinking of? Screw it this needs to be reconsidered list your stats, experience wht is the best PCT, really?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Anabolics 18
Anabolic66 General Chat 37
Dominus Anabolics 36
L Anabolics 12
X Anabolics 16