1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by vassille

Test/deca is not the same as test/Eq. Eq is a weaker compound. Test/deca is my fav to put on mass with dbol as an option.
    FYI, Eq at 900mg/week will most likely kill your sex drive.

Never said EQ and deca were the same. EQ isn't weaker it is just A different compound used for different reasons. I want to run EQ because I haven't tried it before, and also for the appetite increase you get while on it. Haven't decided my dose for EQ yet that's why I said 600-900. I'm still undecided. Again I would run it that high to see what my ceiling is before I see sides. Already ran test/deca/dbol so I'm trying something else.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.68%

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Never said EQ and deca were the same. EQ isn't weaker it is just A different compound used for different reasons. I want to run EQ because I haven't tried it before, and also for the appetite increase you get while on it. Haven't decided my dose for EQ yet that's why I said 600-900. I'm still undecided. Again I would run it that high to see what my ceiling is before I see sides. Already ran test/deca/dbol so I'm trying something else.
    cool
    weird thing is that i never really got that appetite boost on Eq, i pretty much eat the same regardless. Im curious to see how you react to it
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post

cool
    weird thing is that i never really got that appetite boost on Eq, i pretty much eat the same regardless. Im curious to see how you react to it

I have crohns so for my particular situation I hope it helps. I did love the mass I put on with test deca and dbol. 35+ lbs felt real nice lol.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.68%

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I have crohns so for my particular situation I hope it helps. I did love the mass I put on with test deca and dbol. 35+ lbs felt real nice lol.
    lol I bet! THat's a good solid stack.
    Crohns from I know gets worse with too much roughage like lettuce ...do you have that issue?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Hey guys new to the forum and fairly new to Tren. I want to run test Prop and Tren ace. I am very prone to . I will most likely get Gyno the first week of starting this cycle. I have a few questions
    1. Should I start test p for a week an then start the Tren? Por start an stop at the same time?
    2. What can I take during this cycle to combat the Gyno. I am responsive to Liquid tamox and letro. I was told however not to take these with Tren?
    3 what is the best PCT?
    Thanks for your help.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

Quote Originally Posted by jlift13 View Post
    Hey guys new to the forum and fairly new to Tren. I want to run test Prop and Tren ace. I am very prone to . I will most likely get Gyno the first week of starting this cycle. I have a few questions
    1. Should I start test p for a week an then start the Tren? Por start an stop at the same time?
    2. What can I take during this cycle to combat the Gyno. I am responsive to Liquid tamox and letro. I was told however not to take these with Tren?
    3 what is the best PCT?
    Thanks for your help.
    ok start your own thread but are you prone to test gyno or tren gyno? Can you give us some dosages your thinking of? Screw it this needs to be reconsidered list your stats, experience wht is the best PCT, really?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stocking Up For Winter --> Test P, Test E, Tren Ace, and Kv2
    By BigRed904 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 11:57 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 05:46 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:59 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 05:51 PM
  5. Ending Test-e cycle w/ 2 weeks of Tren/Prop?
    By meowmeow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 06:28 PM