Test E/Test P and Tren A/Tren E

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    What about test mast and anavar?

Just another option to think about.
    I think I'll end up doing a test/masteron cycle. Maybe even just test and proviron. I think I was getting a little ahead of myself thinking about throwing in all those other compounds, I'll just save them for the time being.

2. Quote Originally Posted by xerbia View Post
    I think I'll end up doing a test/masteron cycle. Maybe even just test and proviron. I think I was getting a little ahead of myself thinking about throwing in all those other compounds, I'll just save them for the time being.

Wise to do. What looks good on paper turns into something else in reality.
    Nice easy cycle to cut is test prop/mast for 6-8 weeks. You can throw in anavar if you want. But if you just starting out with anabolics keep it simple. Any compounds will have a greater effect on you because your body is new to this. As you put on more weight you will need to more gear to obtain same results.
    Use the least possible amount of gear for right now if I were you.
    •   

3. no ester of tren will bloat you, infact they do the opposite and harden you up. The choice i think is between weather you want results faster (more pinning) tren ace. Or you dont mind waiting a little for results (pinning less) tren e. Also tren ace is good if u run into sides (i dont know u ever run it before or not). Also in my opinion if your gonna blast with an oral the test p is not going to be necessary

4. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    Wise to do. What looks good on paper turns into something else in reality.
    Nice easy cycle to cut is test prop/mast for 6-8 weeks. You can throw in anavar if you want. But if you just starting out with anabolics keep it simple. Any compounds will have a greater effect on you because your body is new to this. As you put on more weight you will need to more gear to obtain same results.
    Use the least possible amount of gear for right now if I were you.
    Thanks for the advice man, I agree with using the least amount possible until I actually need more.

5. Quote Originally Posted by xerbia

Thanks for the advice man, I agree with using the least amount possible until I actually need more.

I agree although for me personally I'm trying something different. I'm going to run test as high as 1g this cycle I think along with 600-900mg of EQ and 50mg dbol ed. I'm running it this way to kind of see what my ceiling is and then adjust on future cycles. Starting first week of feb most likely. You should follow along should be a fun ass ride.
    •   

6. Nice man, you're gonna be veiny as hell! I'll be following that cycle for sure. Are you going to be bulking or cutting?
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _________________
    Follow my first cycle! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/210154-first-cycle-gonna.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by xerbia
    Nice man, you're gonna be veiny as hell! I'll be following that cycle for sure. Are you going to be bulking or cutting?

Bulking like a champ man. Ill be on for 16 weeks and plan on getting hyoooge! Lol. The last cycle I ran I logged it on here and put on 30+ lbs on a 12 week cycle of test and deca at 500mg/wk. so it'll be interesting to see what this cycle's results will be. Eat, lift heavy, eat, eat, and sleep. I want to be 240 by the end of this year. Lofty goals but we will see. 2 weeks or so away I'm getting pretty excited reading and following your log and can't wait to get mine started already.

8. Quote Originally Posted by xerbia View Post
    Def bro and as you need more doen the road you can always up the dosages. If you start high there is no place to go from there.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I agree although for me personally I'm trying something different. I'm going to run test as high as 1g this cycle I think along with 600-900mg of EQ and 50mg dbol ed. I'm running it this way to kind of see what my ceiling is and then adjust on future cycles. Starting first week of feb most likely. You should follow along should be a fun ass ride.
    Haha it's def going to be a fun ride! Dont get sloppy with your diet even on a bulking cycle like this. Eat as much food as you need to grow but stay away from sugars and junk.
    Are you going to have a log?

10. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Bulking like a champ man. Ill be on for 16 weeks and plan on getting hyoooge! Lol. The last cycle I ran I logged it on here and put on 30+ lbs on a 12 week cycle of test and deca at 500mg/wk. so it'll be interesting to see what this cycle's results will be. Eat, lift heavy, eat, eat, and sleep. I want to be 240 by the end of this year. Lofty goals but we will see. 2 weeks or so away I'm getting pretty excited reading and following your log and can't wait to get mine started already.
    Test/deca is not the same as test/Eq. Eq is a weaker compound. Test/deca is my fav to put on mass with dbol as an option.
    FYI, Eq at 900mg/week will most likely kill your sex drive.

11. Quote Originally Posted by vassille

Test/deca is not the same as test/Eq. Eq is a weaker compound. Test/deca is my fav to put on mass with dbol as an option.
    FYI, Eq at 900mg/week will most likely kill your sex drive.

Never said EQ and deca were the same. EQ isn't weaker it is just A different compound used for different reasons. I want to run EQ because I haven't tried it before, and also for the appetite increase you get while on it. Haven't decided my dose for EQ yet that's why I said 600-900. I'm still undecided. Again I would run it that high to see what my ceiling is before I see sides. Already ran test/deca/dbol so I'm trying something else.

12. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Never said EQ and deca were the same. EQ isn't weaker it is just A different compound used for different reasons. I want to run EQ because I haven't tried it before, and also for the appetite increase you get while on it. Haven't decided my dose for EQ yet that's why I said 600-900. I'm still undecided. Again I would run it that high to see what my ceiling is before I see sides. Already ran test/deca/dbol so I'm trying something else.
    cool
    weird thing is that i never really got that appetite boost on Eq, i pretty much eat the same regardless. Im curious to see how you react to it

13. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post

cool
    weird thing is that i never really got that appetite boost on Eq, i pretty much eat the same regardless. Im curious to see how you react to it

I have crohns so for my particular situation I hope it helps. I did love the mass I put on with test deca and dbol. 35+ lbs felt real nice lol.

14. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I have crohns so for my particular situation I hope it helps. I did love the mass I put on with test deca and dbol. 35+ lbs felt real nice lol.
    lol I bet! THat's a good solid stack.
    Crohns from I know gets worse with too much roughage like lettuce ...do you have that issue?

15. Hey guys new to the forum and fairly new to Tren. I want to run test Prop and Tren ace. I am very prone to . I will most likely get Gyno the first week of starting this cycle. I have a few questions
    1. Should I start test p for a week an then start the Tren? Por start an stop at the same time?
    2. What can I take during this cycle to combat the Gyno. I am responsive to Liquid tamox and letro. I was told however not to take these with Tren?
    3 what is the best PCT?
    Thanks for your help.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jlift13 View Post
    Hey guys new to the forum and fairly new to Tren. I want to run test Prop and Tren ace. I am very prone to . I will most likely get Gyno the first week of starting this cycle. I have a few questions
    1. Should I start test p for a week an then start the Tren? Por start an stop at the same time?
    2. What can I take during this cycle to combat the Gyno. I am responsive to Liquid tamox and letro. I was told however not to take these with Tren?
    3 what is the best PCT?
    Thanks for your help.
    ok start your own thread but are you prone to test gyno or tren gyno? Can you give us some dosages your thinking of? Screw it this needs to be reconsidered list your stats, experience wht is the best PCT, really?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stocking Up For Winter --> Test P, Test E, Tren Ace, and Kv2
    By BigRed904 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 11:57 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 05:46 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:59 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 05:51 PM
  5. Ending Test-e cycle w/ 2 weeks of Tren/Prop?
    By meowmeow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 06:28 PM