Anyone Know what this compound is ?

  1. Advanced Member
    liftallday123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    540
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    26.69%

    Anyone Know what this compound is ?


    4-chloro-17 a-methyl-androst-4-en-17b-ol3-oneI have been doing my research but cant seem to find anything about this compound. There are compounds similar to it but not exactly the same. I have Extreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies and this is the main ingridient. Im going on a cut soon and was wondering if this compound is any good for cutting ? Help appreciated !

  2. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,936
    Rep Power
    8228522
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    4-chloro-17 a-methyl-androst-4-en-17b-ol3-oneI have been doing my research but cant seem to find anything about this compound. There are compounds similar to it but not exactly the same. I have Extreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies and this is the main ingridient. Im going on a cut soon and was wondering if this compound is any good for cutting ? Help appreciated !
    Looks like a halodrol clone
  3. Advanced Member
    liftallday123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    540
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    26.69%

    yah thats what i was thinking. It also looks similar to P mag also. The main ingidient in the original Extreme Shred was just orastan and now they reformulated it. Anyone else have any thought of what it could be ?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    liftallday123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    540
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    26.69%

    Anyone else have any idea what this is ?
  5. Advanced Member
    liftallday123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    540
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    26.69%

    bump
  6. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,573
    Rep Power
    4030671
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Either promagnon or halo... Can't think right now
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Professional Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,169
    Rep Power
    1265984
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    4-chloro-17 a-methyl-androst-4-en-17b-ol3-oneI have been doing my research but cant seem to find anything about this compound. There are compounds similar to it but not exactly the same. I have Extreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies and this is the main ingridient. Im going on a cut soon and was wondering if this compound is any good for cutting ? Help appreciated !
    You did research? It would take you literally 5 seconds to copy/paste that on google and see it's Halodrol.

    .................
  8. New Member
    soma's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    342
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

    4-chloro-17 a-methyl-androst-4-en-17b-ol3-one ----Im pretty sure its p-mag and not halodrol...4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol is h-drol.....i just remember every h-drol nomenclature has 1,4 diene in it.... the one you posted does not.
  9. Advanced Member
    liftallday123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    540
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    26.69%

    Ive done my research and it looks very similar to halodrol, p-mag and possibly Methylclostebol. Im pretty sure its not halodrol though.P-MAG- 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol, HALODROL- 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol, METHYLCLOSEBOL- 4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one. On the back of the bottle the ingridient is - 4-chloro-17 a-methyl-androst-4-en-17b-ol3-oneSo which one is it ?
  10. Professional Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,169
    Rep Power
    1265984
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Could be they have the nomenclature on the back wrong, i'm actually going to say it's promagnon. Disregard my earlier reply.
  11. Advanced Member
    liftallday123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    540
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    26.69%

    yah but promagnon is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol and methylclosebol is 4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one. So they are both very similar. So it could be either one of these. I did some research on methylclosebol and its suppose to be some potent stuff. Ive tried promagnon in the past and didnt like it cause it made me very bloated even with a clean diet. Anyone have any experience with methylclosebol ?
  12. Professional Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,169
    Rep Power
    1265984
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    93.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    yah but promagnon is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol and methylclosebol is 4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one. So they are both very similar. So it could be either one of these. I did some research on methylclosebol and its suppose to be some potent stuff. Ive tried promagnon in the past and didnt like it cause it made me very bloated even with a clean diet. Anyone have any experience with methylclosebol ?
    I know what the nomenclature for orals are, my first reply was from me reading fast and replying without taking a good look. Imo i do think it's pmag.

    As far as gains/body composition i doubt you'll see much of a difference between mechabol and pmag. Mechabol may be a bit stronger on sides, but with exactly the same diet/training for both you'd end up about the same composition.
  13. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,289
    Rep Power
    3719374
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    73.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    You did research? It would take you literally 5 seconds to copy/paste that on google and see it's Halodrol.

    .................
    One second glance and jbry sees methyl clostebol
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    Pm me for recommendations jbry5 to save 5%
    www.tgbsupplements.com
  14. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    504
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.34%

    either way its beneficial on a cut
  15. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,289
    Rep Power
    3719374
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    73.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    maybe. depends on how well you respond to the compound.

    sucks for me, even at 150mg.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    Pm me for recommendations jbry5 to save 5%
    www.tgbsupplements.com
  16. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,289
    Rep Power
    3719374
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    73.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I know what the nomenclature for orals are, my first reply was from me reading fast and replying without taking a good look. Imo i do think it's pmag.

    As far as gains/body composition i doubt you'll see much of a difference between mechabol and pmag. Mechabol may be a bit stronger on sides, but with exactly the same diet/training for both you'd end up about the same composition.
    or maybe everyone is just selling 4-chloro-methyl androstenediol as 4-chloro-methyl testosterone. and we're all getting duped.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    Pm me for recommendations jbry5 to save 5%
    www.tgbsupplements.com
  17. New Member
    resmant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    17.18%

    I also have Extreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies also but the ingridient i'm reading on my bottle is
    5a-androstano (2,3-c) furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether- 50mg
    maby i have the older version to yours?
    other stuff on bottle

    Xtreme Slim and Shred Blend 150mg
    Taraxacum Officinale, Caffeine, Green Tea Extract (60% ECGC)
    Milk Thistle - 100mg
    N-acetyl-L-cysteine - 100mg
    Tongkat Ali - 100mg
    eat like a monster, lift like a madman and sleep like a baby
  18. Advanced Member
    liftallday123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    540
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    26.69%

    Yeah that's the old version. I guess they reformulated extreme shred. Furazan is awsome me for cutting if dosed correctly. Very disappointing they swiched the formula to p-mag. I find pmag more of a bulker then a cutting agent.
  19. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,289
    Rep Power
    3719374
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    73.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by resmant View Post
    I also have Extreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies also but the ingridient i'm reading on my bottle is
    5a-androstano (2,3-c) furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether- 50mg
    maby i have the older version to yours?
    other stuff on bottle

    Xtreme Slim and Shred Blend 150mg
    Taraxacum Officinale, Caffeine, Green Tea Extract (60% ECGC)
    Milk Thistle - 100mg
    N-acetyl-L-cysteine - 100mg
    Tongkat Ali - 100mg
    ooo, that sucks. you need about 300mg of fura thp ether to notice effects.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    Pm me for recommendations jbry5 to save 5%
    www.tgbsupplements.com
  20. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,750
    Rep Power
    10742868
    Level
    113
    Lv. Percent
    79.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    You did research? It would take you literally 5 seconds to copy/paste that on google and see it's Halodrol..................
    It took me literally 5 seconds to realise how condescending you were being to someone and took jbry literally 5 seconds to see that you were incorrect.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,492
    Rep Power
    2062375
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    72.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    You did research? It would take you literally 5 seconds to copy/paste that on google and see it's Halodrol.

    .................
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    One second glance and jbry sees methyl clostebol
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It took me literally 5 seconds to realise how condescending you were being to someone and took jbry literally 5 seconds to see that you were incorrect.
    I DO NOT believe all of this LITERAL language, I wanna see a stopwatch to verify all of your timings!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  22. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,750
    Rep Power
    10742868
    Level
    113
    Lv. Percent
    79.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    To be fair to you, my estimate was indeed a guess. You are right.

    If anything I think I saw he was being condescending in about 3 seconds. No stopwatch proof though. Sorry, Paul!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7448324
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    3.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I DO NOT believe all of this LITERAL language, I wanna see a stopwatch to verify all of your timings!
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. does anyone know what this can be???
    By king1033 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 01:19 AM
  2. Methoxy-TST Anyone know what it is.... yet?
    By samsam12341 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 09:32 PM
  3. Anyone know who this is?
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 09:03 PM
  4. Does anyone know what this is?
    By gtrplayer5555 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 09:48 PM
  5. Anyone know what this one is?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 05:40 PM
Log in
Log in