Anyone Know what this compound is ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
4-chloro-17 a-methyl-androst-4-en-17b-ol3-oneI have been doing my research but cant seem to find anything about this compound. There are compounds similar to it but not exactly the same. I have Extreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies and this is the main ingridient. Im going on a cut soon and was wondering if this compound is any good for cutting ? Help appreciated !

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-chloro-17 a-methyl-androst-4-en-17b-ol3-oneI have been doing my research but cant seem to find anything about this compound. There are compounds similar to it but not exactly the same. I have Extreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies and this is the main ingridient. Im going on a cut soon and was wondering if this compound is any good for cutting ? Help appreciated !
Looks like a halodrol clone

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
yah thats what i was thinking. It also looks similar to P mag also. The main ingidient in the original Extreme Shred was just orastan and now they reformulated it. Anyone else have any thought of what it could be ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have any idea what this is ?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Either promagnon or halo... Can't think right now

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You did research? It would take you literally 5 seconds to copy/paste that on google and see it's Halodrol.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
4-chloro-17 a-methyl-androst-4-en-17b-ol3-one ----Im pretty sure its p-mag and not halodrol...4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol is h-drol.....i just remember every h-drol nomenclature has 1,4 diene in it.... the one you posted does not.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Ive done my research and it looks very similar to halodrol, p-mag and possibly Methylclostebol. Im pretty sure its not halodrol though.P-MAG- 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol, HALODROL- 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol, METHYLCLOSEBOL- 4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one. On the back of the bottle the ingridient is - 4-chloro-17 a-methyl-androst-4-en-17b-ol3-oneSo which one is it ?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be they have the nomenclature on the back wrong, i'm actually going to say it's promagnon. Disregard my earlier reply.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
yah but promagnon is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol and methylclosebol is 4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one. So they are both very similar. So it could be either one of these. I did some research on methylclosebol and its suppose to be some potent stuff. Ive tried promagnon in the past and didnt like it cause it made me very bloated even with a clean diet. Anyone have any experience with methylclosebol ?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yah but promagnon is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol and methylclosebol is 4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one. So they are both very similar. So it could be either one of these. I did some research on methylclosebol and its suppose to be some potent stuff. Ive tried promagnon in the past and didnt like it cause it made me very bloated even with a clean diet. Anyone have any experience with methylclosebol ?
I know what the nomenclature for orals are, my first reply was from me reading fast and replying without taking a good look. Imo i do think it's pmag.

As far as gains/body composition i doubt you'll see much of a difference between mechabol and pmag. Mechabol may be a bit stronger on sides, but with exactly the same diet/training for both you'd end up about the same composition.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You did research? It would take you literally 5 seconds to copy/paste that on google and see it's Halodrol.

One second glance and jbry sees methyl clostebol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe. depends on how well you respond to the compound.

sucks for me, even at 150mg.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what the nomenclature for orals are, my first reply was from me reading fast and replying without taking a good look. Imo i do think it's pmag.

As far as gains/body composition i doubt you'll see much of a difference between mechabol and pmag. Mechabol may be a bit stronger on sides, but with exactly the same diet/training for both you'd end up about the same composition.
or maybe everyone is just selling 4-chloro-methyl androstenediol as 4-chloro-methyl testosterone. and we're all getting duped.

resmant

resmant

Awards
I also have Extreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies also but the ingridient i'm reading on my bottle is
5a-androstano (2,3-c) furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether- 50mg
maby i have the older version to yours?
other stuff on bottle

Xtreme Slim and Shred Blend 150mg
Taraxacum Officinale, Caffeine, Green Tea Extract (60% ECGC)
Milk Thistle - 100mg
N-acetyl-L-cysteine - 100mg
Tongkat Ali - 100mg

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's the old version. I guess they reformulated extreme shred. Furazan is awsome me for cutting if dosed correctly. Very disappointing they swiched the formula to p-mag. I find pmag more of a bulker then a cutting agent.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also have Extreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies also but the ingridient i'm reading on my bottle is
5a-androstano (2,3-c) furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether- 50mg
maby i have the older version to yours?
other stuff on bottle

Xtreme Slim and Shred Blend 150mg
Taraxacum Officinale, Caffeine, Green Tea Extract (60% ECGC)
Milk Thistle - 100mg
N-acetyl-L-cysteine - 100mg
Tongkat Ali - 100mg
ooo, that sucks. you need about 300mg of fura thp ether to notice effects.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You did research? It would take you literally 5 seconds to copy/paste that on google and see it's Halodrol..................
It took me literally 5 seconds to realise how condescending you were being to someone and took jbry literally 5 seconds to see that you were incorrect. :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

One second glance and jbry sees methyl clostebol
It took me literally 5 seconds to realise how condescending you were being to someone and took jbry literally 5 seconds to see that you were incorrect. :)
I DO NOT believe all of this LITERAL language, I wanna see a stopwatch to verify all of your timings!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be fair to you, my estimate was indeed a guess. You are right.

If anything I think I saw he was being condescending in about 3 seconds. No stopwatch proof though. Sorry, Paul!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards