Doc recommended nolva on cycle

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
I was just curious what you guys thought about this. He is a doctor known for working with bodybuilders and seems to know his **** but I always thought an AI was the standard for on cycle. It's a simple 400mg a week test c cycle but he says take 20mg of nolvadex a day. I know this will prevent gyno but will it help with bloat too? I plan on following his advise, but just curious on what you guys think.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

technique88

technique88

Awards
I was just curious what you guys thought about this. He is a doctor known for working with bodybuilders and seems to know his **** but I always thought an AI was the standard for on cycle. It's a simple 400mg a week test c cycle but he says take 20mg of nolvadex a day. I know this will prevent gyno but will it help with bloat too? I plan on following his advise, but just curious on what you guys think.

Depends which philosophy you go with. I believe a lot of old school bodybuilder a will use nolva on cycle to prevent gyno. It seems more so nowadays that it is only used if gyno flares up and an AI is used to control estrogen. Nolva will no prevent bloat because it will not reduce the amount of estrogen in your system, so bloat will definitely be there.

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
Yea I plan on drinking a LOT of water to try to keep it down but I read that it might help at preventing bloat lol I guess I'll let you know.

mik14

mik14

Awards
Yeah I usually use 10mg a day on cycle, then if I notice any sensitivity I up it to 20 for a few days!

If he says 20 I'd stick with that!

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to update after some research. I was afraid of liver toxicity of nolva use for 12 weeks plus PCT but apparently studies have taken place for months on end with higher doses that I will be taking without issue so that fear is gone. I am going to run the nolva solo as doctors order but I also ordered aromasin to have on hand just in case I get tenderness while on because I do have some pre-existing gyno that I could not kill with letro or aromasin or prami or torem lol. Also I am doing hgh and if there is ANY increase in size I will squash it immediately with the aromasin and I am also running inhibit-p this whole time just as a precaution with the HGH. any opinions?