Athlete - Need advice!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Athlete - Need advice!!

What's up guys? I'm a division 1 college football player. I've been reading up on steroids and pro-hormones since I was about 15 years old. (I know ****ed up right?). I'm now 19 and this is my first forum post ever in my life but I'm the furthest thing from a newbie. The reason I decided to register in this forum is because I wanted to talk with guys like myself about things that are important to me.

So here's my story....

Growing up where I lived all the best athletes took pro-hormones at like 16,17. It was just the fad when I was in high school. Some kids even went as early as 15. About 50% of my high school football team took some type of pro-hormone. I unfortunately fell in that 50%. With that said I took H-Drol at 75mg a day for 6 weeks in the winter of my Sophomore year at the age of 15. I truly didn't know better then and if I knew what I know now I might've not done that. Then I did a cycle of Epi at 16 that summer. Only ran in for 4 weeks. Then after that one I did a 5 week cycle of Ultradrol in the following winter (still 16) but I wasn't disciplined with it. That summer at 17 now going into my Senior year I took Epi again but once again wasn't very disciplined and didn't even end up finishing it. Now in all those cycles I never even really did a PCT. Long story I gained 45 Lbs from my Freshman to Senior year and earned my self a full scholarship to play football.

So here I am (smarter now) and haven't touched a pro-hormone or anything like that in about 6-9 months. I still put on size being all natural but it just isn't the same. Yes I'm sure my endocrine system is a little messed up (you guys probably think its really messed up) and my test levels could be messed up but I have taken Natural Test Boosters (good ones not ****ty ones) so I'm not positive where I'm at. What I can tell you is that I still lift like an animal my size is good and I feel great. No weirdness but I've never had libido problems. Only thing that I've noticed is my joints now suck and I run out of breathe very easily. I won't lie though. I feel great and I know guys who've done the same thing as me that are now 25,26,27, all the way up to about 30 and are all still killing the iron.

So after doing a lot of research and realizing how stupid myself and the people around me were at that time and still are probably lol, I'd like to come to you guys for some advice.

I'm 5-10 about 175. Most I've ever been is 182. I could tell you how much I lift but that's pointless to me.

Here are my goals:
    - Gain 15 Lb's of clean weight. AND KEEP IT. I'm 175 now. I want to be 190 in August.
    - Keep my joints, tendons, and muscle tissue healthy. I do stretch a tremendous amounts. I pulled my hamstring bad this winter.
    - Eat with a great diet.
    - Get bigger, faster, stronger.
    - Not take anything that will stay in my body for more than 4-5 months. PCT included. NCAA tests athletes for PED's,ancillaries, etc.

Now some of you might hate to hear this but I'm just speaking the truth. I want to do a pro-hormone cycle or even my first steroid stack. If you really believe that I could gain 15lbs and are going to say...Eat right, Lift right, etc I just don't want to hear that. Yes I know I'm stubborn. And yes I know that my body is possibly all ****ed up. And yes I know that's the healthy way to do it. And yes I know that i'm young but at the end of the day I'm taking something so if you guys could just hear me out and respect that I'd really appreciate your advice for me. If you are going to tell me what I just stated above then don't bother responding and being an ass hole. I'll just laugh at you. I already know that I ****ed up and that I'm on a bad path but I'm willing to take risk.

Here are my idea's. Take a very strong pro-hormone for 4-5 weeks. get off it and lift natural the next 8 weeks. Then another strong one again 4-5 weeks. Then off again for 6-8 weeks. Then a lighter one for 6-8 weeks putting me right at August. Now all that would be with Cycle assist, PCT, great diet, stretching, and all that good stuff.

OR

Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks with NPP 100 (NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE) for 16 weeks to really strengthen joints, tendons, and tissue. Obviously that would be with all the proper everything like that above. If i'm going to do any of these I'm doing it right and disciplined.

OR

Oral D-Bol stacked with other orals maybe. On/Off 4-5 weeks like the 1st one. I don't like the D-Bol only cycles. Have only heard bad things about them. And like I said i'm looking to keep weight.

Those were my 2 ideas but obviously there's many many more and I'd love to hear them. Please fire away and tell me what you think is best. I appreciate you all.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice long informative post.

Unfortunetly you're under the age of 21 and are not allowed to post in this section. No one here will recommend you taking any other ph/ds/AAS at the age of 19 either.

Anabolic Forum Rules - READ FIRST

^ look, I even did the work for ya
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.1%

I know you don't want to talk food - but what does your diet look like. My earlier years were a lot like yours. I was convinced I needed hormones because I ate like a horse, trained like a man possessed, but I wasn't satisfied with my gains.

Looking back now, my training and diet actually sucked. I just thought it was good because it seemed better, tougher and more disciplined than those around me. But I was surrounded by idiots.

Don't get me wrong I still like the juice and I would have probably still used it, but maybe not a soon. But juice was never the problem.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Interesting. Well I hope you all understand my post and the position that I'm currently in. If you can help me then great, and if not, well thanks anyways.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Quote Originally Posted by El Hefe View Post
    I know you don't want to talk food - but what does your diet look like. My earlier years were a lot like yours. I was convinced I needed hormones because I ate like a horse, trained like a man possessed, but I wasn't satisfied with my gains.

Looking back now, my training and diet actually sucked. I just thought it was good because it seemed better, tougher and more disciplined than those around me. But I was surrounded by idiots.

Don't get me wrong I still like the juice and I would have probably still used it, but maybe not a soon. But juice was never the problem.
    My diet isn't unreal. Let's be real, I'm a college kid making the best of what I have. Chicken, steak, tuna, beef, etc. Then when I can't get access to healthy foods I go to a clean whey protein. Usually 2-3 shakes a day. No super thick shakes. Before bed peanut butter sandwiches usually with 2-3 glasses of milk. My diet is healthy. No bull**** in my diet. High protein, carbs/fats when needed, minimal to zero sugar.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.28%

Bigger-Faster-Stronger?No ****!So recovery is big here. Your not visually a beast at 5-10, 175 -Probably wont ever look like a superhero. Are you wanting to look awesome or be an athlete?If its play ball just concentrate on taking steps in the right direction. Look at what people get busted for - nandrolone is always knocking idiots out of athletics- maybe avoid any of that especially. Your endocrine system is fine I would bet. It's amazing what youth gives you. I would just take the slow and steady path. Don't go party after hard workouts. Your cardio sounds like it sucks. Start running 400's. look for old school info from Fukkenshredded. Think about this - Instant gratification only exists for little stuff with no competition. *****, ice cream that doesn't take effort. You want yo go big you have to turn suffering into a religion and if you figure that out your on your way. I'm sure you train hard aNd eat good. Could you do better? The answer is yes, everyone can always step it up. So just do some stuff better than yesterday. Then do it again. Before you know it nobody can hang. Maybe you won't look like what everybody thinks you should, but if that's what matters, if appearance is all that matters then you won't go far anyway. Sweet dreams.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You're too young. I know you have experience, I know you don't care, & I know you're a big enough boy to make your own decisions. And you will. But just remember that everything has its price, there is no free lunch, & this game can get you into hot water with your health & scholarship if you make the wrong calls.

You only get one body & one shot at life. Spend some time contemplating what you stand to lose vs. a few lbs of muscle in a short time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletic Training Advice needed.
    By jumpshot903 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 06:55 PM
  2. Diet newbie needs advice for cycle
    By Irongame in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2003, 04:56 PM
  3. Need advice on my "stack"
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24