Question About Gyno?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.52%

Question About Gyno?

Have a question for anyone who would be willing to help me with it. I'm on 150mg/week of test cyp for HRT, and started an epistane cycle about a week a go, so far I have been running it at 30, was going to go to 40 this week. This past week I noticed a small knot on the top edge of my nipple, but my nipples aren't sore, or lactating. They are puffy, but I'm at around 14% body fat, so it's hard to truly tell. If it was an early symptom of gyno, would the knot or nipples be sore? If you over feel your nipples, can that make a knot? I was taking erase prior to starting the epi, but I stopped due to epi acting like an AI. If this is a gyno symptom would an OTC AI be strong enough(6oxo,formeron,formesurg e), or would I need a RC grade AI? Appreciate anyone who would help me here!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Goose8 View Post
    Have a question for anyone who would be willing to help me with it. I'm on 150mg/week of test cyp for HRT, and started an epistane cycle about a week a go, so far I have been running it at 30, was going to go to 40 this week. This past week I noticed a small knot on the top edge of my nipple, but my nipples aren't sore, or lactating. They are puffy, but I'm at around 14% body fat, so it's hard to truly tell. If it was an early symptom of gyno, would the knot or nipples be sore? If you over feel your nipples, can that make a knot? I was taking erase prior to starting the epi, but I stopped due to epi acting like an AI. If this is a gyno symptom would an OTC AI be strong enough(6oxo,formeron,formesurg e), or would I need a RC grade AI? Appreciate anyone who would help me here!
    I've been having the same problem,just started nolva,let you know how it works
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.52%

Quote Originally Posted by genjuicer View Post
    I've been having the same problem,just started nolva,let you know how it works
    Appreciate it bro. I read the gyno question thread, and posted in it, but no responses. I have a small knot, but it's not sore, and I'm not lactating or anything. The gyno thread really doesn't talk much about knots that are not sore, was hoping someone who knew might be willing to help me.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.52%

If somebody with some knowledge about this will help me, I will e-mail you a $25 amazon gift certificate code. Really appreciate any help, don't want to end up with gyno.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I feel as if its in your head especially if your only a week in. If your nipples arent puffy and don't hurt you should be fine. And gyno usually happens right behind the nipple , since that is where the gland is. Just run your erase at low dosage (1 cap a day). Your estrogen levels should be ok. And do not play with your nipples and boobs that could agitate them. Just keep a close eye on it but do not over think it. Do you have a serm?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%

What exactly do u mean by a knot on your nipple?

As greg mentioned your mammary gland is behind your nipple and that is where u would usually feel a lump, as gyno is your gland being stimulated. if you lay on your back and feel your nipple area you will be able to feel if a lump is forming plus Your nipples would also be sensitive.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Appreciate it bro. I read the gyno question thread, and posted in it, but no responses. I have a small knot, but it's not sore, and I'm not lactating or anything. The gyno thread really doesn't talk much about knots that are not sore, was hoping someone who knew might be willing to help me.
    Hey buddy sorry so long to get back but i tryed nolvadex...no go ,gonna try some letrozole now...would like some advice myself on how to take this
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.58%

Quote Originally Posted by genjuicer View Post
    Hey buddy sorry so long to get back but i tryed nolvadex...no go ,gonna try some letrozole now...would like some advice myself on how to take this
    stop anabolics, 2.5mg/d letro untill it goes away and a bit longer... You might not solve you problem but its worth a try.

to the OP, I would keep a RC AI around if you are going keep mixing PHs with your TRT, if you still have something going on behind your nipple I would drop the epi or atleast cut back and add an AI, preferably letro. Others may advise to use something milder but I would prefer to over do it on the AI than end up with an issue like gyno. If you are going to be doing steroids I would strongly advise you to keep proper ancilliaries around so you can deal with issues like this as they come up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. QUESTION ABOUT GYNO
    By shart2damax in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 07:23 AM
  2. Question about Gyno and Treatment Options
    By sp447 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 01:07 AM
  3. Question about gyno
    By Napao in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 05:10 AM
  4. question about gyno
    By thahotboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 05:08 PM
  5. QUEstion about gyno, caffeine, and dieting...
    By PolishMan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 08:33 PM