beginner PH

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Answers

beginner PH

simple question: What is a good prohormone to run for a beginner who is trying to gain weight?

weight:175
    Height:6'1

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Moar food IMO
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

look up burgerdrol and stack it with methylated potatoes. theyll make you thick as fuk

on the real side, prohormones arnt even worth the price if you dont have your training and nutrition in line first. and that takes ~2 years of experience before you know what works for you best both exercise-wise and nutritionally. if you dont have them both in check, you might gain something if youre lucky, but youre guaranteed to lose it all in pct

think about it. itll cost around $300-400 for the entire cycle and youll gain almost nothing more than if you were to just eat better. these arnt magic bulk pills, theyre plateau breakers. not to mention the risks of supression and toxicity. if you drink any alcohol at all, you just stop thinking about it completely cuz that type of risk facor is ridiculously unpredictable

with all that said, the best starting ph's are the dhea metabolites. look at advanced uscle science, forerunner labs, or androfactory's bulk up. those products are not toxic at all and are almost completely nonsuppressive. if you want a little more kick, look into hdrol, pmag, or epistane. those are a bit more risky because theyre methylated = liver destrution, and they can be suppressive. there are logs of epistane in particular shutting people down
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blake7677
    simple question: What is a good prohormone to run for a beginner who is trying to gain weight?

weight:175
    Height:6'1
    Beginner to ph's or fitness in general
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Beginner to ph's or fitness in general
    beginner to prohormones
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I doubt you have reached ur natural potential so id advise not to use hormones. But if you insist then id recommend finaflex, fore runner labs, etc
    www.lgsciences.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I doubt you have reached ur natural potential so id advise not to use hormones. But if you insist then id recommend finaflex, fore runner labs, etc
    thank you! how do you think i should cycle it, how many mg per day do you think?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blake7677

thank you! how do you think i should cycle it, how many mg per day do you think?
    Lol do a little research bud, theres multiple products with different doses
    www.lgsciences.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blake7677 View Post
    I think he is subtly suggesting you dont run anything. You need creatine, protein powder, food and some willpower.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Since you started this thread and the other thread about "Emonster" I'm guessing you are pretty set on doing a PH cycle. I don't mean to bust your balls or be rude but I really think you should hold off a while until you can answer SOME of these questions for yourself (I can't fault anyone for asking questions, if you don't ask you don't know right?). This will give you lots of time to gain more weight naturally and learn safer ways to use PH's. Now here is my opinion only, and personal experience. There are loads of guys on here with more experience and knowledge than me and I'll be the first to admit it. For my first cycle I used Epistane. I've seen it suggested fairly frequently as a first cycle, people also suggest Helladrol which I am going to be using for my next cycle. I ran Epi at 20/30/30/40/40 (20mg a day the first week/30mg a day the second week/etc.) I ran CEL Cycle Assist and Fish Oil 2 weeks pre cycle, all cycle, all PCT (post cycle therapy). I also used Nolva at 20/20/10/10, nolva is a SERM (research it) NOT Novedex XT, two very different products. I had a very good cycle, kept about 12 lbs after all was said and done. The only side effects I experienced were fairly good headaches the first week or so due to a BP spike which cleared up, and a loss of libido. I made the mistake of not running anything to help boost my testosterone while on cycle, I suggest you do, (although I used DAA in pct, not sure where my logic was there lol ). I have since used Dermacrine for that and liked it a lot. Research Epistane, SERM's, PCT, on cycle test boosters, Nolva, and Clomid. Once you feel like your head is about to burst come back and ask some more specific questions. I'm sure there's plenty I missed but this should at least give you a decent start. Best of luck.
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Have you hit yours?
    I have not hit mine yet either, or are you just tellin him he is not ready?

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Have you hit yours?
    I have not hit mine yet either, or are you just tellin him he is not ready?

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Varies from person to person and I mean that literally. We are ALL different
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good beginner PH's
    By devkolst in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 11:12 PM
  2. Beginner PH advice...PLEASE HELP
    By noobkiller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 12:41 AM
  3. Beginner PH advice....P L E A S E H E L P
    By noobkiller in forum Anabolics