First cycle. Cutting with test prop

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%

First cycle. Cutting with test prop

I've been training since age 17 and currently 22. I've been all natty and thinking bout running test to see how much lean mass I can gain. I've been on paleo diet (meats, veggies. Fruit pre/pwo) for 3 months now. I'm thinking running prop eod for 8 weeks. Is winny good if I want the cut look? I hear its overrated. Thanks guys!

Lift
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.17%

im gonna start by saying that pic you posted looks like a 17 YOs body, is that now? and you say your 22?!?!

now, if you have never pinned your self im not sure you really wantto get into a cycle where you have too pin yourself 3x wk. i would say use cyp at 400mg wk and if you want to be leaner then you are gonna need to eat clean. use a good AI to keep water and estrogen down, BLR form is a great choice. again, the aas will make you gain muscle but it all comes down to what you eat is to how you look.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%

I don't mind pinning myself 3-4x a day, I just read ill get less water bloat with prop, which is what I want ideally.

And my profile picture was taken this April (before I had my nerve injury) and the one on the thread is one month ago.

I've ate all organic past 5 years. And been doing paleo (veggies, meat, fruit post/preworkout also bcaa's post workout.) I'm expecting to gain 15lbs. Ill attach a current pic of my back, taken yesterday.

Also I just started training legs 2-3x a week. I just gotta keep my cal intake up, it's hard with paleo though.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.17%

Well then use the prop... I know my first time I pinned a was shakin like a lol ho.... Didn't want to do it but here I am 7+ cycles later and on hrt.

So as long as you will be pinning that much then do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    im gonna start by saying that pic you posted looks like a 17 YOs body, is that now? and you say your 22?!?!

now, if you have never pinned your self im not sure you really wantto get into a cycle where you have too pin yourself 3x wk. i would say use cyp at 400mg wk and if you want to be leaner then you are gonna need to eat clean. use a good AI to keep water and estrogen down, BLR form is a great choice. again, the aas will make you gain muscle but it all comes down to what you eat is to how you look.
    An update on my cycle. Top pic is taken mid cycle at 205lbs, second pic is pre cycle at 191 lbs, and last photo was taken post pct at 200 lbs.

Altogether cycle went great, enjoyed the experience and might do another one in the future.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test E cycle with Test prop need help
    By desiace in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 04:24 PM
  2. First Cycle, Please Review...Test E / Test Prop kicker
    By toolband in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 10:16 PM
  3. First cycle, tbol and test prop?
    By Dchristo in forum Anabolics