Looking for low sides cycle

1. Looking for low sides cycle

12 months ago I ran...
    PP's 1T 4weeks
    CEL x-tren 4weeks

I kick started the cycle with some leftovers in my freezer
    Original SD 10mg ed 7 days
    S1+ 5 sprays which lasted 10 days

The cycle was great, 18lbs (232-250) retained it all, strength dipped slightly. However I didn't care for the sides. I want to run something new, I do have AndroHard and AndroLean cycle projected for April, but I want to run a cycle in December preferably to add a little more muscle so I can go into the AH/AL cycle with some steam. I was thinking Mechabol, but it seems to be out of stock. Epi and Halo seems like it wouldn't be strong enough considering my past history of PH use. I am still researching, but I need some more options to look at. PH's are miracle pills for me, I respond very well to them.
    Stats
    6'3"
    10% BF

2. Did you decide on wjat you were going to take? I jsve been reading up on msten. And everyone reports low sides with tons of fun on cycle.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by twistedfords View Post
    Did you decide on wjat you were going to take? I jsve been reading up on msten. And everyone reports low sides with tons of fun on cycle.
    ^thisi ran ud for 4 weeks when it first came out and wasnt sure if it was working cuz the normal sides just werent there but it definately did i put on a hard 12lbs and was bone dry. only side was the agression but thats a good thing imo

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for product after cycle
    By scut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:57 PM
  2. Who's looking for Low carbs or High carbs?
    By Jim Mills in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 12:18 PM
  3. looking for a better cycle
    By redski30 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 01:40 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 09:53 AM
  5. How does this look for a first cycle?
    By Kawi636 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 04:35 AM