1st Cycle Results - AnabolicMinds.com

1st Cycle Results

  1. Ballin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  82 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    31

    Reputation

    1st Cycle Results


    So I finally got around to running my first cycle after a long time researching and planning.

    Pretty happy with the results went from 78 kgs and around 15% BF to 84 kgs and probably 9-10%. Below is the cycle I ran:

    6 week cycle:

    Weeks 1 - 6: 125 Mg Test E 2x a week
    50 Mg Stana Tabs per day
    1.25 mg of Letro (femara) per day

    +
    50 mg of Clomid per day for weeks 2 - 6

    Like i said I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out and hoping now that I'm off cycle I dont get any nasty surprises but just have to wait and see.

  2. schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8930

    Reputation

    This cycle is dumb. Test e doesnt really reach peak blood levels until week 3. Finally, 250mgs a week is a stupid low dose
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,317
    Rep Power
    74244

    Reputation Reputation

    Clomid during cycle for pct or what exactly??
    •   
       

  4. Riskyb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    5605

    Reputation

    6 weeks? U need to use either a fast acting ester or go at the very least 10 weeks.
    I don't know what you've read, but I'd keep reading up on the substances you're taking
  5. Thomasxavier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    8624

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballin View Post
    So I finally got around to running my first cycle after a long time researching and planning.

    Pretty happy with the results went from 78 kgs and around 15% BF to 84 kgs and probably 9-10%. Below is the cycle I ran:

    6 week cycle:

    Weeks 1 - 6: 125 Mg Test E 2x a week
    50 Mg Stana Tabs per day
    1.25 mg of Letro (femara) per day

    +
    50 mg of Clomid per day for weeks 2 - 6

    Like i said I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out and hoping now that I'm off cycle I dont get any nasty surprises but just have to wait and see.


    Yeah your dose of test is very low. I am on a cycle of test c right now, 450 mg a week, and I'm nearing the end of week 4 now and STILL have not seen any results really, so if I were you I wouldn't dare expect anything at that dose in 6 weeks. Better move that up to 10 like people say.

    Next, I doubt your e2 levels are even high at all with that cycle, so I don't even know if I'd bother with letro...... but if you're using clomid ontop of it from week 2-6, you're nuts. Clomid is used after the cycle is over. Not during. HCG is for during
  6. Riskyb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    5605

    Reputation

    Letro is overkill for your cycle.
  7. grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53038

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Riskyb
    Letro is overkill for your cycle.
    This. And by overkill he means you are seriously gonna have major problems running letro like that....
  8. rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    This. And by overkill he means you are seriously gonna have major problems running letro like that....
    What is so different between running letro low dose and another AI at a higher dose?
  9. grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53038

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay

    What is so different between running letro low dose and another AI at a higher dose?
    The fact that its two different chemicals.... Lol. Caffeine at 400 mg is fine. However, 1,3 dmaa at 400 mg could very well cause heart failure among other things. Both are stimulants right??? That doesnt mean they do the same thing. They do the same GENERAL thing, inhibit test aromitization. But they all work VERY differently. And trust me. Letro is STRONG. You have no idea the sides youll have. Anastrazole at .25 mg a day should be more than enough.
  10. rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    The fact that its two different chemicals.... Lol. Caffeine at 400 mg is fine. However, 1,3 dmaa at 400 mg could very well cause heart failure among other things. Both are stimulants right??? That doesnt mean they do the same thing. They do the same GENERAL thing, inhibit test aromitization. But they all work VERY differently. And trust me. Letro is STRONG. You have no idea the sides youll have. Anastrazole at .25 mg a day should be more than enough.
    What about exemestane (aromasin)? I have that as well but it didn't seem to be working so I switched to letro :-/
  11. rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Erase wasn't working well enough either, that's why I got exemestane... This is a mess
  12. Ballin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  82 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    31

    Reputation

    Wow, completely opposite reaction I got from another forum... Which is where I'd been doing most my research.

    I appreciate it though as I want the further education.

    My biggest fear with this cycle and my next is gyno as I got a small amount after a stupid PH cycle I did around a year ago.

    So for my next cycle I'm looking to make it abit more simplistic and any feedback would be great.

    Test E - 500 mg per week for 10 weeks.

    PCT is where my concerns come, as 1 person will say run nolva or clomid and the next will say no just run femara. So at the moment I'm planning to stick to 50 mg of clomid per day for 6 weeks as pct.
  13. grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53038

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballin
    Wow, completely opposite reaction I got from another forum... Which is where I'd been doing most my research.

    I appreciate it though as I want the further education.

    My biggest fear with this cycle and my next is gyno as I got a small amount after a stupid PH cycle I did around a year ago.

    So for my next cycle I'm looking to make it abit more simplistic and any feedback would be great.

    Test E - 500 mg per week for 10 weeks.

    PCT is where my concerns come, as 1 person will say run nolva or clomid and the next will say no just run femara. So at the moment I'm planning to stick to 50 mg of clomid per day for 6 weeks as pct.
    I would recommend clomid at 50/50/25/25, AND nolva at 40/40/20/20/10. Use aromasin at .25 mg Every oter day while on cycle if youre super worried about gyno, and keep femara on hand if youre really anal about being safe, but do NOT touch femara until you HAVE gyno pretty much. But. If you do the first parts, you will be 100 percent fine unless u have the hormones of a teenage girl to start with
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PH 1st Cycle results vs 2nd cycle results
    By SCScorpio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 11:54 AM
  3. My 1st cycle results & thoughts
    By Mess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 09:27 AM
  4. xXx T-1 Pro Cycle Results
    By xXx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 04:34 PM
  5. My cycle results thus far
    By Manteca in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in