Injecting in glutes vs. quads

  1. New Member
    Thomasxavier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    8626
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    16.42%

    Injecting in glutes vs. quads


    Is there many benefits to the former versus the latter?

    I prefer quads because testosterone obviously is injected intramuscular, and it's much easier to hit the muscle in the quads vs the glutes.

    Which actually brings me to the question... what happens if you inject testosterone into the fat of the glute versus the actual glute muscle?

  2. New Member
    alpinecoach's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    1011
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    60.05%

    Use a 1.5" pin for glute and you will hit the muscle. The glutes provide for excelent uptake.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
  3. New Member
    Thomasxavier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    8626
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    16.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach View Post
    Use a 1.5" pin for glute and you will hit the muscle. The glutes provide for excelent uptake.
    Thank you brother. I do have 1.5 pins. This sounds goofy but is there a picture or guide to show the exact spot you should be injecting in the area?

    Because what happens if you don't hit the muscle, and you are injecting to the fat?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    alpinecoach's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    1011
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    60.05%

    Google glute injection, lots of pic's. follow the directions and you can not miss. You will NOT hit fat if you follow the directions. This is my prefered spot, pain free with good gear.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
  5. New Member
    nightterror's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    384
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.77%

    Injecting into fat is perfectly safe, use a search engine there's quite a few studies done on that.
  6. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,416
    Rep Power
    4289811
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Never had a problem pinning 1" into the glute
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. New Member
    alpinecoach's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    1011
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    60.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Never had a problem pinning 1" into the glute
    True, that's what I use, 1" 23ga. Looked like his first pin, and with him worried, he certainly will get there with a 1.5" even if he is a fat ass (not that I am saying he is) you have to be careful about what you say, don't want to insult anyone
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
  8. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    AAS will be absorbed whether it's delivered IM or subQ.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  9. New Member
    alpinecoach's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    1011
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    60.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    AAS will be absorbed whether it's delivered IM or subQ.
    Do you feel that the absorption rate is equal? I see alot of guys going to sub Q. For me, I have no problem with IM, pain free with good gear!!
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
  10. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach View Post
    Do you feel that the absorption rate is equal? I see alot of guys going to sub Q. For me, I have no problem with IM, pain free with good gear!!
    SubQ will be slightly slower, but I doubt it'll be anything of major significance.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  11. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,913
    Rep Power
    10645780
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I prefer quads but that is just for convenience. There is a quite a bit more pip when I missed the muscle in the past. That's something to keep in mind.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344828
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    To me, the only way to hit the glute conveniatly is if you have a professional syringe that you can hold and handle properly. I buy the plastic ones and believe me when I tell you my fingers hurt more than the pinning because of the pressure from the short ledges for the fingers. Plus I like to see what I'm pinning. I never knew the glute was better for intake. Is that really true?
  13. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    To me, the only way to hit the glute conveniatly is if you have a professional syringe that you can hold and handle properly. I buy the plastic ones and believe me when I tell you my fingers hurt more than the pinning because of the pressure from the short ledges for the fingers. Plus I like to see what I'm pinning. I never knew the glute was better for intake. Is that really true?
    Not true at all.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  14. New Member
    Thomasxavier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    8626
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    16.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Not true at all.
    Can you post evidence? I find this subject fascinating. I would be very pleased if you back up your claim with a link, because I truly would much rather inject into the quads than glute...
  15. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Can you post evidence? I find this subject fascinating. I would be very pleased if you back up your claim with a link, because I truly would much rather inject into the quads than glute...
    An injection is an injection is an injection. Where you inject is a matter of personal preference and has zero bearing on the efficacy on the hormone. You can generally inject more into the area, but that doesn't make it a more effective location.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  16. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,917
    Rep Power
    1698857
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    3.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    In my mind, it hurts less in the glute, so that is where I go.
  17. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344828
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    In my mind, it hurts less in the glute, so that is where I go.
    But how do you see where you are pinning? And what about leverage? Do you have a professional metal one?
  18. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,917
    Rep Power
    1698857
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    3.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    No, I just use the mirror in the bathroom and do it a little on the side. It's not hard at all.
  19. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344828
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    No, I just use the mirror in the bathroom and do it a little on the side. It's not hard at all.
    It hurst my fingers because the oil is so thick. If it was like HGH it would go in no problem.
  20. New Member
    dubfungus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    1507
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    57.3%

    22g needle delivers fast and perfect
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Big ball in glutes after injection.....???
    By DjFlipnautikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 03:17 PM
  2. heavy leg routine after test injection in quad?
    By lexmuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 11:14 AM
  3. Diluting injectable in a syringe?
    By bulkmuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 05:06 AM
  4. mr's igf-1 in ba vs aa
    By s.norman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 10:41 PM
  5. Igf injections in chest.Where excactly ?
    By heavyperformer in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in