Helladrol/Dermacrine Cutting cycle

whaz

whaz

Awards
Planning on running a 6 week cutting cycle of Helladrol and Dermacrine here in about a week and was hoping to get some feedback or constructive criticism. My last cycle was a Trenazone/5-Alpha Test/Dermacrine cycle but I damn near cut my finger off and the cycle got cut drastically short :(
I was planning on running Hella 75/75/75/100/100/100 and Dermacrine 4/4/4/4/4/4. I will be doing the Insanity videos almost exclusively then hitting some kind of bulk cycle this summer (backwards I know lol). I'm currently sitting at about 4800 cals and will be dropping to around 3200 - 3600 cals depending on how I feel pretty much. What do you guys think about this plan? My main questions are about pct. Im going to be running cycle assist and fish oil pre/during/and post cycle. I'm thinking clomid 50/50/25/25? I also have some bulk DAA and was wondering whether I should use that pct or not. Ooooor dermacrine post cycle, DAA on cycle, or one on cycle and neither post cycle? I'm kind of coming up blank on that part. Thanks in advance guys.

whaz

whaz

Awards
I forgot to mention I also have Erase Pro and Reduce Xt. Probably gonna throw in Erase Pro week 3 of PCT and not sure whether or not the Reduce Xt will get used.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
better question js why run a cycle if youre only gonna be doing insanity? trying to take a short cut?

whaz

whaz

Awards
Trying to minimize muscle loss. I respond pretty well to that type of workout and I'm hoping to up my muscle endurance/lose fat/minimize muscle loss. I've done Insanity in the past on no supps and responded very well to it. So I figured I'd give this a shot. Any opinions on my cycle layout?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i tihnk your calories are really high for a cut. unless youre just a massive dude. need more body stats. other than that, looks like a solid cycle for a bulk/recomp

whaz

whaz

Awards
i tihnk your calories are really high for a cut. unless youre just a massive dude. need more body stats. other than that, looks like a solid cycle for a bulk/recomp
Haha I wish I was massive. I'm lucky that my metabolism is still killer so I can eat my ass off with minimal fat gain. Yea I know the calories are on the high side but I've been eating like a motherf****r to try to get back some of what I lost during my injury/time off. I'm hoping that the calorie deficit from 4600-4800 down to 3200- 3600 will be enough to lose some fat in conjunction with the cardio, but I am prepared to drop another 600 - 1000 cals if I'm not losing the weight I want. My diet is fairly consistent (minus my moms xmas fudge lol) so I shouldn't have any problem tweaking it/changing it to get where I wanna be. Thanks for the help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
Anabolics 3