Too soon to start halodrol after DAA?

  1. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53041
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    17.4%

    Too soon to start halodrol after DAA?


    Hey guys. Got my first cycle of halodrol all set and ready finally! Super stoked for it. Yes im 21. Yes im using a serm. Yes i have a research chem AI on hand in case of emergency gyno. Cycle assist. Erase. Blah blah. Ive got all that down. However. I just finished up a 6 week DAA cycle on 11/17/12. I was planning on starting my halo cycle roughly the first of january. Well, starting my 10~ day preload of cycle assist on the 1st. Halo itself wouldnt be till roughly january 12. Do u tguys think thats good to go? I dont wanna push them to close together and was just curious your opinion on time off needed between a natty stack and a ph stack. Preciate it guys.

  2. New Member
    Jawbreaker24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    20012
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    56.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Hey guys. Got my first cycle of halodrol all set and ready finally! Super stoked for it. Yes im 21. Yes im using a serm. Yes i have a research chem AI on hand in case of emergency gyno. Cycle assist. Erase. Blah blah. Ive got all that down. However. I just finished up a 6 week DAA cycle on 11/17/12. I was planning on starting my halo cycle roughly the first of january. Well, starting my 10~ day preload of cycle assist on the 1st. Halo itself wouldnt be till roughly january 12. Do u tguys think thats good to go? I dont wanna push them to close together and was just curious your opinion on time off needed between a natty stack and a ph stack. Preciate it guys.
    Don't think you will need an AI for H Drol


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
  3. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53041
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    17.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24

    Don't think you will need an AI for H Drol

    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    I dont anticipate it. I just bought it cuz with how cheap research chems are, its easily wrote off as insurance. Plus. Its my first cycle. And im pseudogyno prone already. So idk how much of an issue gyno will be. Better safe than sorry i guess.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53041
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    17.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    I dont anticipate it. I just bought it cuz with how cheap research chems are, its easily wrote off as insurance. Plus. Its my first cycle. And im pseudogyno prone already. So idk how much of an issue gyno will be. Better safe than sorry i guess.
    Bump
  5. New Member
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%

    Its caber you want not an AI mate, besides that sh*ts so rare you gotta have the hormones of a girl before jumping on.

    There isn't any need for time on time off when it comes to Natty Stack and Ph. Infact there isn't a need natty stack or not! people like me hop on quickly after pct because the gains came to a stop/

    Feel free to start it whenever you want, I'd do it now though because It would give me a good amount of time to continue bulking before cycling again for summer cut
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
  6. Advanced Member
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    56695
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    50.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679
    Its caber you want not an AI mate, besides that sh*ts so rare you gotta have the hormones of a girl before jumping on.

    There isn't any need for time on time off when it comes to Natty Stack and Ph. Infact there isn't a need natty stack or not! people like me hop on quickly after pct because the gains came to a stop/

    Feel free to start it whenever you want, I'd do it now though because It would give me a good amount of time to continue bulking before cycling again for summer cut
    Why are you suggesting caber?

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  7. New Member
    limitless3679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Why are you suggesting caber?

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Worrying about Oestrogen is abit silly on hdrol, its caber or anything to drop prolactin he wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
  8. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53041
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    17.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679

    Worrying about Oestrogen is abit silly on hdrol, its caber or anything to drop prolactin he wants.
    Should i perhaps drop the erase from pct then and add inhibit p by sns instead?
  9. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    2850133
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Should i perhaps drop the erase from pct then and add inhibit p by sns instead?
    no...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49139
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    Should i perhaps drop the erase from pct then and add inhibit p by sns instead?
    No!
  11. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49139
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    no...
    X2..

    Keep the erase bro, don't get rid of it. It's perfect for Hdrol pct
  12. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49139
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.84%

    And you don't need to pre-load cycle assist.

    Only thing you should pre-load is the hawthorn. Buy a bottle. Pre-load it 10-14 days.
  13. New Member
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    19268
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    87.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    And you don't need to pre-load cycle assist.

    Only thing you should pre-load is the hawthorn. Buy a bottle. Pre-load it 10-14 days.
    Why no preload of CA. I feel like if your gonna Preload anything this is the perfect supp For that
  14. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53041
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    17.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    And you don't need to pre-load cycle assist.

    Only thing you should pre-load is the hawthorn. Buy a bottle. Pre-load it 10-14 days.
    Smart thinking. Thanks man!
  15. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49139
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    15.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by av6258

    Why no preload of CA. I feel like if your gonna Preload anything this is the perfect supp For that
    Because those ingredients really are only necessary while ON, and are also very expensive to preload and run through a whole cycle and pct.

    Hawthorn and possibly the milk thistle are the only necessary preloads IMO. I would also preload a week or two of joint support as well.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Too soon to start another cycle?
    By rsr08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 06:28 PM
  2. too soon to start a cycle
    By deads4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 06:25 PM
  3. when to start pct after test cycle
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 09:00 PM
  4. Is it ever too late to start PCT?
    By mb_007 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 08:18 PM
  5. How soon to start clomid?
    By bone crusher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 11:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in