First cycle ever ! Need help
- 11-26-2012, 02:39 PM
- 11-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Firstly, be prepared for people telling you that you haven't naturally hit your plateau weight (around 200) and change your diet.
Now that that is aside...
Test C or E @ 500mg, split up twice a week @ 250mg monday and thursday
Take in minimum 300g of protein a day
Have arimidex on hand, some recommend .25 every other day
Use nolva as your PCT.
Many people recommend HCG as well... but no one knows where to find it it seems........................
- 11-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Makes sense. Ya I definitely haven't hit my plateau weight, that's true. Diet is major I have to figure out a 3 month diet schedule too, cool cool. Thanks. Any other info is much appreciated.
11-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Well, 5-6 meals a day.
IMO diet is the hardest part. Going to the gym and doing the physical activity is the easy part, which pisses me off.
Someone have a good diet for while you're on a cycle? Post it for us both.. heh
Similar Forum Threads
- By jtooda in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 10-28-2012, 08:55 AM
- By DeChicchis91 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 108Last Post: 02-15-2012, 01:19 AM
- By ThER6KinG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:28 AM
- By Got_High_T in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2011, 04:13 PM
- By diesel22 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2006, 09:00 PM