day 7 of dbol.
- 11-26-2012, 10:32 AM
- 11-26-2012, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by pastorcgcEmail me for free prodigy samples
- 11-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by howwedo107
You hate yourself OP?BPS Rep*All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
11-26-2012, 11:18 AM
11-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Ya. I'm taking lots of liver support. I have read 12 weeks is the sweet spot for keeping gains. Plus I have had only 3 drinks in 20 years. So liver is strong. I know people who are hurt take tromadol and advil for up to four months. Worse on the liver then anything. Being my first cycle ever I hopn to reap some good rewards.
11-26-2012, 11:30 AM
I have links to all the research but am not alowed to post them. Not enough posts
11-26-2012, 05:37 PM
12 weeks on orals is a waste of time, money, and steroid.
you should pct after 6-8, or stop cold turkey, w/e floats your boat.
11-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Waddup! Truth!Originally Posted by jbryand101b
The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
Similar Forum Threads
- By Husker89 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2012, 01:22 AM
- By Leetleguy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-16-2010, 02:59 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2003, 10:16 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2003, 11:10 PM
- By chosen5 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2003, 10:08 PM