day 7 of dbol.
- 11-26-2012, 11:32 AM
- 11-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by pastorcgcEmail me for free prodigy samples
- 11-26-2012, 12:15 PM
11-26-2012, 12:18 PM
11-26-2012, 12:19 PM
Ya. I'm taking lots of liver support. I have read 12 weeks is the sweet spot for keeping gains. Plus I have had only 3 drinks in 20 years. So liver is strong. I know people who are hurt take tromadol and advil for up to four months. Worse on the liver then anything. Being my first cycle ever I hopn to reap some good rewards.
11-26-2012, 12:30 PM
11-26-2012, 06:37 PM
12 weeks on orals is a waste of time, money, and steroid.
you should pct after 6-8, or stop cold turkey, w/e floats your boat.
OLYMPUS UK REP
30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
11-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Waddup! Truth!Originally Posted by jbryand101b
The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
Similar Forum Threads
- By Husker89 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2012, 02:22 AM
- By Leetleguy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-16-2010, 03:59 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2003, 11:16 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2003, 12:10 AM
- By chosen5 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2003, 11:08 PM