question for next cycle

1. I have a bottle of androenhance left that I was going to run with my tbol next week but I was wondering if I could use stano as a test base for now and save the AE for my next cycle which I plan to be sd. This may seem like a dumb question but I just want to make sure I run the better test base with sd because of the sides.

2. How much stano do you have? The best "test base" may be a combination of the two.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. I actually didn't get any yet but was going to pick some up if anyone recommended it. I never even thought about running both. that's an interesting thought that I might just have to try. have you ever ran either as a test base?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    I actually didn't get any yet but was going to pick some up if anyone recommended it. I never even thought about running both. that's an interesting thought that I might just have to try. have you ever ran either as a test base?
    Androenhance was 4-dhea and 11-keto test. I've used 4-dhea and epiandrosterone as test bases and they work fine. They work extremely well together though. If you decide to use androenhance it should be enough. If you wanted a little aggression, libido, energy kick you could use something like 5-Alpha Test (epiandrosterone and B12) on workout days.

I work for the company that makes 5-Alpha Test (full discretion).
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

Similar Forum Threads

1. question for next cycle..
    By Viking23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 05:43 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 09:23 AM
  3. Ergo or SD for Next Cycle
    By umdog in forum Anabolics