Good Legal Orals for Strength: Dimethazine/Dieselbolan 2

  1. Good Legal Orals for Strength: Dimethazine/Dieselbolan 2


    LOL....this is one of those looking at a cycle for a friend threads. He's got the training and nutrition down pat and he's strong as hell. He's in fantastic condition, has been training for 3 years straight, he's 26, and he wants to take it to the next level.

    Since SD is gone, I was wondering if dimethazine (specifically MR Supps Dieselbolan 2) is the oral of choice if the user is focusing on strength gains. Just for convenience, I was considering the MR Supps Dieselbolan starter kit, Dermacrine, fish oil, and Torem to add to the PCT.

    Dieselbolan v2.0 Starter Stack

    1 Dieselbolan v2.0
    1 Forged Bromo
    1 Forged Liver Support
    2 Forged Post Cycle
    1 Forma Stanzol

    Any reasonable and legal to buy over the internet suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Training around a jacked up neck.


  2. Dieselbolan is actually a Max LMG product. I haven't used the Mr. Supps brand, but the compound is a pretty good wet bulker.

    Edit: Well, I should actually look instead of going by memory. It's:

    10mg - 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine
    25mg - 13 ethyl 3 methoxy

    So you do get some dymethazine in there. It looks like a bit much for a first cycle, to be honest with you.

    So you do get some dymethazine in there. Probably a bit much for a first cycle
    Last edited by supernerd; 11-26-2012 at 12:09 AM. Reason: factual error
    •   
       


  3. lol fail and a half in first two posts. diesel isnt dmz, its a stacker of lmg and epistane. if your friend doesnt know that, he shouldnt be running it. theyre a good company, but that compound requires a serm for sure. if its his first cycle, then tell him to get hdrol instead

  4. Quote Originally Posted by supernerd View Post
    Dieselbolan is actually a Max LMG product. I haven't used the Mr. Supps brand, but the compound is a pretty good wet bulker.
    According to the label, it's a MAX LMG stacked with Dimethazine.

    10mg - 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine
    25mg - 13 ethyl 3 methoxy
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    lol fail and a half in first two posts. diesel isnt dmz, its a stacker of lmg and epistane. if your friend doesnt know that, he shouldnt be running it. theyre a good company, but that compound requires a serm for sure. if its his first cycle, then tell him to get hdrol instead
    Are you saying the current listing on their website is wrong? It clearly says it's a dimethazine + Max LMG product. Mebbe you oughta let them know. ;-)
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  5. youre right i swallow my own pride. i was thinking of something else aparently. that would now go double for serm usage and triple for dont do it as first cycle
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by specmike
    LOL....this is one of those looking at a cycle for a friend threads. He's got the training and nutrition down pat and he's strong as hell. He's in fantastic condition, has been training for 3 years straight, he's 26, and he wants to take it to the next level.

    Since SD is gone, I was wondering if dimethazine (specifically MR Supps Dieselbolan 2) is the oral of choice if the user is focusing on strength gains. Just for convenience, I was considering the MR Supps Dieselbolan starter kit, Dermacrine, fish oil, and Torem to add to the PCT.

    Dieselbolan v2.0 Starter Stack

    1 Dieselbolan v2.0
    1 Forged Bromo
    1 Forged Liver Support
    2 Forged Post Cycle
    1 Forma Stanzol

    Any reasonable and legal to buy over the internet suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Why doesn't your friend just join the site?

  7. LOL...it's all good. I was thinking the same thing about the first cycle advice as I've been reading today. I remember seeing that general type of advice around here a lot stating that Epi is a good first run, and possibly with a 13 ethyl mixed in if they responded well to the Epi and didn't get crazy BP issues, etc. My main focus is getting him a legit supplement so that he can focus on improving his strength. Size gains are secondary to the strength gains desired. A simple, cheap Epi run with good support and PCT is a logical starting point.

    Thanks again.
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Why doesn't your friend just join the site?
    I haven't really asked him. He just asked me some basic questions and I said I'd do some reading because I was not sure where things stood after the most recent ban.

    I'm no expert but I do have some experience with the supplement game and he has exactly ZERO experience other than whey protein. So, his learning curve is pretty big. He's a good friend so I don't mind helping him.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for a good legal gainer...
    By JeepASaurus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2016, 02:51 AM
  2. Good stack for strength/size?
    By pantherdude63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 10:37 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 07:25 PM
  4. Best Oral Steroid for strength gains
    By cooter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 04:09 AM
  5. Top oral and Top injectible for STRENGTH
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 09:23 AM
Log in
Log in