1-test / tren stack ???

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
can 1- test and tren be stacked together or is this a bad idea-i fear they may compete for androgen receptors? i need some feedback on this as i am starting my cycle next week.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
haven't heard of that cycle but i don't see why they would battle it out for the receptors. you using any test with this?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
say good bye to sex drive with that stack unless you add some test

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
It would cut body fat pretty good, but your noodle wouldnt work for even pamela anderson, and that will suck. Throw some test in there and you would be sitting pretty good though.

size

Awards
  • Established
Adding test or even 4ad would be desired with that combo.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
haven't heard of that cycle but i don't see why they would battle it out for the receptors. you using any test with this?
i am using 4ad cyp at1800mgs ew b/c of the test conversion and its intrinsic anabolic activity. i have used 4ad cyp before and was pleased with the results-it really seems to increase libido too

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Probably good stack, just have to add Test like others recommend. Otherwise I would fear the sides.

kojie

Awards
i am using 4ad cyp at1800mgs ew b/c of the test conversion and its intrinsic anabolic activity. i have used 4ad cyp before and was pleased with the results-it really seems to increase libido too
Q: has it ever been proven that 4ad has an intrinsic anabolic activity before/while converting to test ??

any studies/links would be nice, just lookin for some info =)

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Some people have said that the effects of 1-test and tren are very similar. I would suspect that 1-test would have less sides, but would still negatively effect libido.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Bringing back an old thread but I wanted to ask if the same logic applies when speaking of the "tren " ph's (trenadrol, etc.) in stacking w/ transdermal 1-test? I've been toying w/ the idea of stacking a "tren" clone w/ other compunds, especiall old school 1-test and/or 4AD.

I did some google searching and there's not much info. since those old compounds are from a diff generation pf ph's than what we have nowadays. Any thoughts on stacking these?

ThePhilBeast

Awards
Add test and your Test dose must be higher than you're tren or else no sex.
if you really want to run high dose of tren opt for 400mg a week and add proviron atleast 50mg ED for your wife.
Test 500-750mg a week.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add test and your Test dose must be higher than you're tren or else no sex.
if you really want to run high dose of tren opt for 400mg a week and add proviron atleast 50mg ED for your wife.
Test 500-750mg a week.
This is just not true. You don't wanna keep test higher than tren. You don't need to exceed 400 on either and you should in my opinion keep it at 300 on a first cycle.

ThePhilBeast

Awards
This is just not true. You don't wanna keep test higher than tren. You don't need to exceed 400 on either and you should in my opinion keep it at 300 on a first cycle.
only 300mg of Test a week? you sure? forgot about prolactin of Tren? tren must be 400mg and lower. Test must be 500mg or higher.
If he wants opt for 300mg/W of test and 300mg/W of tren.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can 1- test and tren be stacked together or is this a bad idea-i fear they may compete for androgen receptors? i need some feedback on this as i am starting my cycle next week.
That you even ask this question suggests your not ready for tren.

It's not a great bulker more a recomp or cutting steroid. It shines with something like winstrol or anadrol. You need to have an ai and caber on hand and not exceed 3-400 on either. Eating normally can cause low blood sugar, eating a lot and tren has the ability to really eat the good up and not adding much fat, however with a lot of good comes might sweats. And yeah you can be tired all day. The cycle can really ve horrible, Not a beginner's cycle. I honestly think any beginner can get pretty much as good results on anything else without feeling they cant have a normal life.

Sure tren won't need as much struggle with diet but chances are you won't benefit fully if you don't know what to do.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only 300mg of Test a week? you sure? forgot about prolactin of Tren? tren must be 400mg and lower. Test must be 500mg or higher.
If he wants opt for 300mg/W of test and 300mg/W of tren.
Why do you think you use caber? More test=more estro , more tren = more prolactin which will increase your chances of being a woman. Have you run tren?

ThePhilBeast

Awards
Why do you think you use caber? More test=more estro , more tren = more prolactin which will increase your chances of being a woman. Have you run tren?
Lol, im actually joining a Men's Physique Competition, so already ran several cycles and compounds altogether.
but correct me if i'm wrong mate, is he using tren for bulk?

ThePhilBeast

Awards
If he is bulking, no need for tren. PERIOD.
if he is cutting, well a little of tren is needed as a beginner even 150mg of tren/W would work for him if he wants to try and with Tprop(must have Test in every cycle) 75-100mg EOD would work for him.
i'd add winstrol inj 50mg EOD or wins tab 50mg ED for the last 4-6 weeks with proviron 50mg ED to combat tren dick + more free test and so he can have love with his wife.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, im actually joining a Men's Physique Competition, so already ran several cycles and compounds altogether.
but correct me if i'm wrong mate, is he using tren for bulk?
I have no idea and I'm not attacking you with anything. You could have ran thousands of cycles and never touched either tren or a nandrolone. I'm just saying that you really don't need to run test higher than tren, actually the opposite. And you don't run test to combat prolactin.

Im running tren at 400 and test at 320 and I can tell you I have no problems what so ever. Higher test Is not gonna decrease any sides from tren.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If he is bulking, no need for tren. PERIOD.
if he is cutting, well a little of tren is needed as a beginner even 150mg of tren/W would work for him if he wants to try and with Tprop(must have Test in every cycle) 75-100mg EOD would work for him.
i'd add winstrol inj 50mg EOD or wins tab 50mg ED for the last 4-6 weeks with proviron 50mg ED to combat tren dick + more free test and so he can have love with his wife.
I never stated he needs tren I said the opposite. You don't need any of these to prevent tren dick. You need caber and test.

ThePhilBeast

Awards
I have no idea and I'm not attacking you with anything. You could have ran thousands of cycles and never touched either tren or a nandrolone. I'm just saying that you really don't need to run test higher than tren, actually the opposite. And you don't run test to combat prolactin.

Im running tren at 400 and test at 320 and I can tell you I have no problems what so ever. Higher test Is not gonna decrease any sides from tren.
No man, we Filipinos have low pride, we better listen and talk than to argue and get embarrassed. Say what you wanted to say and ill listen, nobody is perfect so maybe i can learn more talking with you. Go ahead mate.
Oh yeah Test can't combat prolactin, you got plus 1 point for me. But i prefer to high the Test than tren because i need more Test due to dieting and i can't add more tren to get away from its sides.
In my experience, more Test makes me a lil bit of a normal person and more energy while dieting since i can't up the tren. I have nolva if gyno comes so i have no fear adding Test prop up to 400mg a week while dieting with 150-300mg of tren/W.
You can use Bromo for prolactin.
Tell me how you use tren if you want to share your knowledge id be happy to read it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No man, we Filipinos have low pride, we better listen and talk than to argue and get embarrassed. Say what you wanted to say and ill listen, nobody is perfect so maybe i can learn more talking with you. Go ahead mate.
Oh yeah Test can't combat prolactin, you got plus 1 point for me. But i prefer to high the Test than tren because i need more Test due to dieting and i can't add more tren to get away from its sides.
In my experience, more Test makes me a lil bit of a normal person and more energy while dieting since i can't up the tren. I have nolva if gyno comes so i have no fear adding Test prop up to 400mg a week while dieting with 150-300mg of tren/W.
You can use Bromo for prolactin.
Tell me how you use tren if you want to share your knowledge id be happy to read it.
My neighbours are Filipinos :), one guy is just a natural beast,one of those guys that are born with biceps.

I run test lower than tren or at the same amount. I don't exceed 400 which is when I get might sweats etc. To be honest I recommend 300 for first cycles.

I keep arimidex at 0.25mg cause I don't need .5 but some do. I keep caber at .25 too cause my prolactin is fine. I run cardarine with tren for several reasons but mainly cause it increases the energy and tren can make you awfully tired, I run this at 20mg through cycle and pct. No estro, no prolactin and absolutely no tren dick, I'm fact there's no cycle that makes me more interested in woman let's put it that way.

ThePhilBeast

Awards
My neighbours are Filipinos :), one guy is just a natural beast,one of those guys that are born with biceps.

I run test lower than tren or at the same amount. I don't exceed 400 which is when I get might sweats etc. To be honest I recommend 300 for first cycles.

I keep arimidex at 0.25mg cause I don't need .5 but some do. I keep caber at .25 too cause my prolactin is fine. I run cardarine with tren for several reasons but mainly cause it increases the energy and tren can make you awfully tired, I run this at 20mg through cycle and pct. No estro, no prolactin and absolutely no tren dick, I'm fact there's no cycle that makes me more interested in woman let's put it that way.
Nice to hear that, lol. We build muscle faster and can deal with roids as hard as ****. But some problems were the height and bone density, LOL. **** Genetics.
Me too, i never had tren dick, just sweats and insomnia sometimes. Id can still bump woman everyday if i wanted to.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice to hear that, lol. We build muscle faster and can deal with roids as hard as ****. But some problems were the height and bone density, LOL. **** Genetics.
Me too, i never had tren dick, just sweats and insomnia sometimes. Id can still bump woman everyday if i wanted to.
The night sweats I think is eating late at night, it's like tren is trying to save you from storing fat and goes in to hyper drive haha.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The night sweats I think is eating late at night, it's like tren is trying to save you from storing fat and goes in to hyper drive haha.
Yup eating before bed on Tren or over-eating can cause trensomnia, low carb diet helps with this but it's hard not to eat carbs on Tren. Sr9009 injections works better than GW for endurance while on Test/Tren IMO.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup eating before bed on Tren or over-eating can cause trensomnia, low carb diet helps with this but it's hard not to eat carbs on Tren. Sr9009 injections works better than GW for endurance while on Test/Tren IMO.
Tell me about it. I have staged with tren, after week 4 I'm tired as hell for one or two weeks. After week 8 I have night sweats randomly. Being tired is the worst thing I feel, could take naps 2-3 times a day

ThePhilBeast

Awards
Tren is really a strong compound and many sides but my fav tho. Lol.